Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (68553 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by DICKstractor: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
All men are the same... Even ladies posing as male in lesbianism acts like men by default
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Afolabimills(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Highest level of stupidity
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Afolabimills(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Highest level of stupidity I wish boko boys just kidnapper her
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by BillionaireTalk: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Mutaultope(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Violence is not gender based

gays/lesbians kill each other

gays/lesbians also cheat on themselves , some even cheat with opposite sex they claim they don't want anything to do with

gays/lesbians also get jeolous

But all these are against the laws of God

Repent if you are involved in such .

2 Likes

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Lovelyn451(f): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Always Stay true to the game...this is what I wish for all those Nigeria men forming gay in America after getting married with kids....criminals, u want to eat your cake and still have it
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Charmingrascal(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is homosexuality now legal in Nigeria abi what is all these "she will cast her on Facebook" that I am seeing.

Cast her that what happened in particular?
That she was fucking a guy?
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Parisian: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Because shekau and boko haram are women right?
Mayng01:
Women & devil are like 5 and 6.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Skymason20(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
if God could not satisfy women, who are we men statify them?? women are just ...............
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by WorriorPlus: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let justice be done.

Check this blog for top products reviews
CLICK HERE
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm Just Pissless.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Pinkybush: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
See white pussy where I for use my john-thomas roll till she go crazy and cum within 5min., na she carry go do lesbianism. No pity for them.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Women now live in constant fear of women.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Edusouls(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
The only difference between women and devil is that they live in two different worlds
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Injera(f): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
IceLip:
WTF is the advantage of been Lesbian and still end up hurting another, if they claim Men are all the same

...well Women n Devilish thought are
Been and being should be used differently.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by raphy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
some people will.be. cute outside but very evil inside..
know who you are dating .
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by amosrich(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm...what a world
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by ehmmy11(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Search her on facebook and see her friends list Oboy naija lesbians reach 10million shocked For facebook

Modifies : alot of them are now unfriending her grin

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Hormohwunmee(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
janedonez:
Angel Micheal just sound this trumpet. Don't know what you are waiting for

If angel Michael sound the trumpet, are you ready?
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Neddstark: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
She go lick lick tire for women jail
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Okoroawusa: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
There is more to the story.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Madness!
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by captainamiedi1: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
bluefilm:
Nonsense idiots. lipsrsealed

But wait o... how did the killer travel all the way to enugu despite the interstate lockdown?

Na wa o!

which lock down?? someone i kwn traveled from enugu to lagos yesterday. with 500 naira those bastard at the gate will open it for driver to pass. interstate lockdown exist only in the news
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
The murderous girl is heterosexual that's all... That's where she failed to clarify to her lesbian girlfriend. Feminist fall in this category..... Many men display same character from time immemorial
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by illicit(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's still because of dick las las
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
fatymore:
Nobody jealous like a gay lover
Nawa for you
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by mechanics(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
She didn't do well at all, she's devilish.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by favour32(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Females get mind pass males.
Females wey dey wait gidigbam@ 12 mid-night for junctions without fear of ritualists.
If na man fear go grip am o
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by sweetilicious(f): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
My freedom is very important to me.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by kareemkamil(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
See what Bobrisky as caused us
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by ephraimubong(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Do you need a website ?
from 25k up call09079959135 or send a dm
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
walcruise:
To all the feminist out there shouting fear men-fear men, shey una dey see grin

Violence is not gender specific

feminists no dey gree.

dem go still blame men for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.