Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (68556 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Lydiahandmade(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oga y are you give false information...haba!!! This girl and her boyfriend died of generator fume. May God help you. Rip to the dead.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by MrSensor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Injera:

Been and being should be used differently.

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Cousin9999: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Audio story.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by saxby(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Some girls sef undecided
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by unbitchable(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
fatymore:

She was scared faa
Una don join sisisioge fa. Awon 'fa geng'
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
unbitchable:

grin grin grin

I haven't seen your moniker in a while fa tongue
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
kingdeaddead:
Na wa o....nothing Abubakar no go see for gate....how can you be f**king dick and puna at the same time...

It's referred to as Bisexual. wink
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by omooba969(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
nawa o. Why would you choose to be a lesbo. Me i love dick o,cant lie.

Check my signature

@bolded,

What's the use of this information?
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by augustab(f): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
She will face trial for being a lesbian which is clearly against the constitution, and she will also face trial for murder.

"being a lesbian" is not against the Nigerian constitution. What country are you talking about?
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by fatymore(f): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
unbitchable:

Lol....come and patronise me now
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by BabbanBura(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
fatymore:
Nobody jealous like a gay lover

Tell me more!
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by fatymore(f): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
BabbanBura:

Tell me more!

Lol....ogami Sir
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by sisisioge: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
fatymore:

Wetin you dey sell? I dey scout for previously owned inverter AC o. 1 HP. 70k budget. You get? grin

Sorry I don see your market... embarassed
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by OdefaGirl(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
I really can't waste my emotions on people who clearly made their choices..... be it sympathizing or pitying...

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by unbitchable(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
fatymore:

Ok. God bless your hustle.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by safarigirI(f): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Badestman:

Yoruba man they are not igbo
so asaba is not Igbo and yet they bear Igbo names.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Agugbadin: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Death penalty for the murderer.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by unbitchable(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I haven't seen your moniker in a while fa tongue
My luv. I wish I had the strength. Lol
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by zorani(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stud self dey receive di.ck talkless of Ur independent motivational aunties. Lol

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Oliveghurl: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
notin wey musa no go see for gate.
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by BabbanBura(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
fatymore:

Lol....ogami Sir

Answer ma kweshion jhor
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by omooba969(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Which info sir
I am married sir. So e ma ro lo be

Very very funny. grin

Shàkì náà nse bí òrá...lolcheesy
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
augustab:

"being a lesbian" is not against the Nigerian constitution. What country are you talking about?

grin grin grin

If you have any friend or relative who is a lawyer, kindly ask him or her to state The Federal Criminal Code Chapter 21; Section 214-217. He should also state Section 284 of the Federal Penal Code.

They were signed into law under the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. For states under Sharia law, it is death sentence. For states that are not under Sharia law, it is 14 years imprisonment
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
bluefilm:
Nonsense idiots. lipsrsealed

But wait o... how did the killer travel all the way to enugu despite the interstate lockdown?

Na wa o!

confused ??
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Antichristus: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Baloranking:
shocked shocked

Some ladies as they say are just confused,as to they don't know what they want. Question people are missing here is: what's a lesbian doing with a man

She’s bisexual. grin grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Dex4(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2020
E be things for Naija o
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by solz007(m): 2:04am On Jun 19, 2020
May Her Soul Rest With The Lord...Amen!
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 19, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
kill her back.

1 Share

Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by babadigu(m): 4:19am On Jun 19, 2020
lesbianism is ritual demonic sex...in fact
Re: Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover by Injera(f): 5:27am On Jun 19, 2020
MrSensor:
Yes you are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.