Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet (8355 Views)

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} / The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} / Saddest Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
LordReed:

Please don't tag me on such again. I have a queasy stomach and only look at gory things after steeling myself.
Noted Gore hater!
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Omar09:

It's Omar09, I'm a lover of gore but not an atheist, but ride on. Always tag me.
haha Alright Omar09 ��♥️♥️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gas masks on the floor of a school in Pripyat inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone, Ukraine. –KoiMasterFlex
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by budaatum: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't believe in supernatural forces I believe in Aliens another playable theory , I do not believe in miracles. I believe in Events not testimonies

But you are posting testimonies here, albeit of supposed events.

Are you aware that aliens are modern fairies and spirits and angels and demons?
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
This mummy was discovered in a drifting ghost-ship.

This one stuck with me for a while. –Gunz7781

A mummified ship captain was found in a half-submerged ship, which sailed on undiscovered for seven years after his death.

Hahn ,budaatum ,MJBOLT,Bojack,Xavfra lordReed,Dyt ,Omar08, Ishilove,hopefullandlord, Xmuslim,safarigirl, UndauntedYOCA, , All ye Sin loving Atheists ,Enjoy ....

Take a moment and truly gaze at the wisdom and experience of this man

I think he froze to death

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
budaatum:

But you are posting testimonies here, albeit of supposed events.

Are you aware that aliens are modern fairies and spirits and angels and demons?
nope I'm not aware of this , enlighten me
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Savagethe21st(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Brightfab

2 Likes

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Emmanuelcann: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nothing scary or earthshaking about these pictures and happenings. The only man that ever died and resurrected has given us every information about the supernatural that we need. Believe in Jesus and be saved. Lose your fear of death and the unknown!

3 Likes

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by ruggedtimi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Most of this stuffs are old..I have read them long time ago. Sha Jim Jones was a mad preacher. cry
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gas mask babies

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Dalil8: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Creepy
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by judgementyard(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:

would love to learn too
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by judgementyard(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
op more! it's really an interesting thread

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
The gentleman depicted is Martin Laurello, born Martin Emmerling, and he hailed from Nuremburg, Germany. He was an anatomical wonder, able to turn his head 180 degrees. –JTithonus

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
CONGOLESE MAN STARING AT HIS DAUGHTER’S SEVERED FOOT AND HAND

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
THE LAST JEW IN VINNITSA

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
These boys would later shoot up their school in two weeks

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Silke Bischoff, a hostage taken by two bank robbers in West Germany and killed in the standoff with police, in 1988"

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Blanche Monnier was a free woman, until she began dating a man that her mother didn't approve of. To maintain control of Blanche, her mother kept her chained to a bed for 25 years!! She starved her nearly to death as well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rapist and serial killer Rodney Alcala on the TV gameshow, "The Dating Game," having just won. At this point, he had already killed two women

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
The Beast of Jersey, The man who wore this mask, Edward Paisnel, would break into homes and rape women and children. He was convicted of 13 counts of assault, rape and sodomy, but it is believed that there are many more victims

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by teemotee: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The gentleman depicted is Martin Laurello, born Martin Emmerling, and he hailed from Nuremburg, Germany. He was an anatomical wonder, able to turn his head 180 degrees. –JTithonus
DAFUQ!!
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
They look like a typical young couple but he is a serial killer and she is unidentified and possibly his victim. His name is Michael Garguilo and he has killed about 10 women. She remained unidentified for a few years now

When he kisses with his eyes opened....

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
The photo of Soviet cosmonaut Vladimir Komarov after the Soyuz 1 space capsule parachute failed and caused him to crash into the ground. The only thing identifiable was his heel bone

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
"4 Children FOR SALE Backstory: Pregnant Mrs. Chalifoux, who face eviction from her apartment decide to sell her four children."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
This photograph is of a Zeppelin crewmen who bailed out after his ship was alight during a raid in WWI.The impact of him left an imprint on the ground where he fell."

2 Likes

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by LordReed(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Noted Gore hater!

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Brightfab(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Savagethe21st:
Brightfab
some people just like weird things
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Ahumanbeing: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Really??
Never knew
Mystery (my story)
History (his story)
True story (truth story)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by kevoh(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Do you believe this is real?
It is real. It's just some idiot pranking the neighbors or a burglar confirming if there's any one in the house!

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Guess op have a thing for creepy photos

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by budaatum: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I should enlighten TheSourcerer that "aliens are modern fairies and spirits and angels and demons"?

I will. As soon as you place "Not" in your moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria University And Their Current School Fees (2020) / Can Anyone Help To Verify If Cyprus International University CIU Is Accredited / Rsust 2015/2016 Post Utme Cut Off Mark And Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.