Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius (1115 Views)

Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / Photos of President Obama at his first and Last State of the Union address / Obama's Final State Of The Union Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by buzugee(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
or what ?

on a side note, is micheal savage just a deranged lunatic ?
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by Blackteeth(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
How did he kill it?
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by buzugee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
Blackteeth:

How did he kill it?
his oratory strength was impeccable, his timing was incredulous. something like a skilled matador in an arena with a pack of crazed bulls. he splayed every bull without as much as a wrinkle in his outfit
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by Blackteeth(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
I only saw someone talking. I don't know how 'genius' came into it.
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by buzugee(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
Blackteeth:

I only saw someone talking. I don't know how 'genius' came into it.
that brother is definitely something special. recognize genius when you see one
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by olaolabiy: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
You again
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by buzugee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

You again
yes. now deal with it grin i am like the internet. i am here to stay grin
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by Blackteeth(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
Thanks to teleprompter. When will that device reach GEJ?
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by olaolabiy: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
buzugee:

yes. now deal with it grin i am like the internet. i am here to stay grin

Enjoy your stay oo smiley
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by buzugee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
Blackteeth:

Thanks to teleprompter. When will that device reach GEJ?
teleprompter ? that brother was flowing of the dome
ola olabiy:

Enjoy your stay oo smiley
i plan to grin
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by tpia6: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by Blackteeth(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^Why do you want to know? Focus on your dear country Nigeria.
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by EzeUche2(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
Empty words & rhetoric. He needs to follow through with his actions. Action speak louder than words.
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by superboi(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
This is the only action that he now knows, bowing to foreign money. When they got to that part they gave "our" brothers the presidency,lol

Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:05am On Jan 27, 2011
superboi:

This is the only action that he now knows, bowing to foreign money. When they got to that part they gave "our" brothers the presidency,lol

Those mini bows are customary/traditional Chinese greetings.

Can't vouch for Obama's other bows though.
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by Jenifa1: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2011
did he write the speech?
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by isalegan2: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
Old fart!  They moved your thread to "Foreign Affairs" where it belongs.  embarassed tongue

buzugee:

Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius or what ?

meh.  ::shrug::

on a side note, is micheal savage just a deranged lunatic ?

Yeah, all the right wing talk radio guys are.  Did you ever hear G. Gordon Liddy.  Oh, Nellie!!!  He wasn't so much deranged as just plain scary looking - and the Watergate break-in stuff gives him that malevolent air too.  On the other hand, Rush, with help from his dittoheads, has turned a sense of humor and a lifetime of geekiness into a multimillion dollar empire.  Naybe there is something to this hate radio stuff after all.  But, pray tell me, how in the world a talentless charmless wimp like Glenn Beck became anything!  I used to hear him on the radio.  Yuck!  Never thought he'd get this kind of "success."  I blame (the old) CNN Headline news channel and their desperation to fill airtime.
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by shotster50(m): 2:11am On Jan 28, 2011
@ OP

Sorry.
Re: Obama Killed It Yesterday At The State Of The Union Speech. Is This Guy A Genius by Tsiya(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Those mini bows are customary/traditional Chinese greetings.

Can't vouch for Obama's other bows though.

yeh but can't you see the chinese guy is not bowing!!! They are support to be bows of mutual respect from each other. But here it is only the O guy doing it

(1) (Reply)

Video: Surprising Europe / World's Largest Building Opens In China / Trump arrives at White House for Obama meeting, marking a new beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.