Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens (47895 Views)

Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens (2) (3) (4)

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by TreasureTayo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
dd
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by IME1: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin I laugh in Japanese

Secondus: Chief Obas , Bros is on the line. He is not happy.

Obas: Oga Wike good afternoon . You see...

Wike: Bia Obaseki. I don't like this thing. They told me you are like this. But I decided to trust you . How can you be playing us like football like this? Are we now waiters and waitresses?

Obas: No it's not like that . You see eh. I am trying to remove their roof before I leave.

Wike: Please please please dont tell me that. Is it me you are teaching politics. You are standing us up, keeping us waiting and you are telling me stories. Please..

Obas: Bros dont be angry. I cant lie to you , you have been nice to me. Honestly I discussed the idea with Waziri. He said I should set fire there before I.....

Secondus : Chief Obas please leave that aside. Oga is not happy . He likes straightforward people. What oga wants to know now is when you are making the announcement. This is not a boys quarter party.

Wike : Look chairman you have to do your job. People are now calling us secondhand party. The last time, you people went and borrowed someone from them , that man from Adamawa. I told you, you didnt listen. Now you have brought this man. And the man is making us look like fools.

Obas: Your excellency please give me a little time. I have given you my word. I will move. I just want to ...

Wike: Come chairman , if this man doesn't move this evening I will not allow him move again. This is not right. He cant keep a party waiting . This is not AA. What impression is he creating in the minds of people. He thinks we dont know the game he is paying.

Secondus: Oga I understand. Let's give him till Friday.

Wike : No. You dont understand . He is using us.So if he goes back to APC on Friday what will you tell voters in Benin. To vote Obaseki? What kind of nonsense is this?

Secondus : Chief Obas , you see. You know I told you to make it snappy. You see what you have caused. My oga is now shouting on me. You are using us like okrika

Copied from Ugo Egbujo

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by paulolee(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
lolz..these people seems very confused...big shout out to the trending man all through this week...osho jus silent this days...dts Y my elders say "egungun wey first dance for festival go letter sit down watch others"

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by contigiency(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by appini: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Las las obaseki does not belong to any political party, but controls Oshiomohle and APC in Edo state

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
This useless and childish APC drama in Edo state must be towards hiding something corrupt and dubious...
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by emmanuelbrown26: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki baba, pls baba u hv started a good fighting spirit, u hv shown this useless afonjas how to fight not to be a coward. Pls baba, do not listen to APC whether u loose or win in the next coming election. The most important thing is that u have really make a mark in Edo and South South, we are proud of the fight you fought.
Baba pls do not consider anything APC unless u want to tell us that u an afonja that always chicken out when the occasion arises.

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Dpharisee: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Riosystem:
Obaseki should not go back, it more like a trap.

Seun and the Moderators should please not ban me there is dignity in hardwork.

If them ban you, create multiple fake emails to login, but ensure that your legit advert does not take much space.
Accompany the advert with intelligent contributions to the trending topics or put it in your signature
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Uzeee: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by usanieja(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Obaseki should be careful not to fall for this APC attempt to take him back. The party is totally divided and there will be multiple court orders and counter orders in the coming days. Let him join PDP and let some of his loyalists stay back in APC and spoil things for Oshiomole.

He can win a divided APC, as PDP flag bearer
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by VirginFinder: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nigeria Bar Association members Rright now
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by blowjob: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
CLOW6 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by ogbonti: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
dre11:

.....As Uneasy calm in Tinubu’s camp

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/plot-to-return-obaseki-to-apc-thickens.html

IF OBASEKI IS SERIOUS, HE MUST DECAMP TO PDP THIS MOMENT- AND GET HIS NOMINATION SEALED

AS OF THIS MOMENT - HE IS NOT ON THE BALLOT IN ANY PARTY PRIMARY AND HE SHOULD NOT BE DECEIVED

THESE CLOWNS IN APC DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM CONTEST THE GENERAL ELECTION AND HE SHOULD NOT FALL FOR THAT MISCHIEF

DECAMP TO PDP RIGHT NOW- GET YOUR NOMINATION AND WIN AND LEAVE THE APC TO EAT UP THEMSELVES

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE - THEY ARE SCARED OF YOUR DEFECTION TO PDP AND THEY HAVE HATCHED THIS PLAN OF COMIC CONFUSION TO

WASTE YOUR TIME SO THAT - YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF FOR NOT DECAMPING TO THE PDP

I WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ..IF AFTER ALL MY SUPPORT 4 YOU- YOU EVENTUALLY F----CKED YOURSELF UP BY NOT DECAMPING RIGHT NOW!!!

DO NOT BE CARRIED AWAY BY THESE ACTING - IT IS A SCRIPT FROM THE PIT OF SNAKES CALLED THE APC - BE WISE!!!!!!!

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Eskdale(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Tinubu go hear am soon, them just they use the fool. Yoruba's would always be Yoruba's except those that are independent minded

well said my daughter.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by ogbonti: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
Obaseki must know that APC wants to ambush him knowing fully well they have lost Edo. If he falls to their bait they will still humiliate him when chances of going to another party is foreclosed

words of wisdom

they know they cannot deceive him like Ambode so they are trying to use another method to make sure he doesn’t move - OBASEKI, do not let Oshomole laugh at you at the end- Trust me - this is an ambush and if you have any sense, you must leave for PDP right away

don’t let Oshiomole brag and say “I told you, Obaseki is an idiot” - even your wife won’t forgive you if you squander this momentum of goodwill and remain in the APC

OBASEKI IF YOU CAN HEAR ME SIR- move right now, no time to check time - MOVE!!!!

time is of the essence!

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by David525: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
see below
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Theoarhics: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oshiomole has eaten the frog he can't swallow and can't vomit. Not everytime you will have your way.

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki is gone for now. If he is to come back it can't be under this dispensation , so let them lick their wounds and move on.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by bigcasava1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
After disgracing him intentionally u want to say sorry to him again. I call that insult upon injury!
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by therajah: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
The Ajimobi has not even said anything! Where is he??

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Antoeni(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki has Resigned to his fate and face life in oblivion; the markings of betrayal and cruelty is inflicted on the guilty & the chasers of un-democratic ways!
Obaseki is Now Stranded & Confused
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Funny media speculations all over the place just to keep some people happy and sell their newspaper. APC primary will go on as scheduled while Obaseki will join PDP or any other party. Any news other than this is nonsense.

Ajimobi is the acting national chairman of APC while Giadom is just playing around and enjoying the spotlight.

Don’t be too sure.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by hgyg: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
7 DAYS: WEBSITE DESIGN VIRTUAL TRAINING. Commencement Date: 26th June-2nd July.| TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk| REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System|
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Tareq1105: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Obaseki should be careful not to fall for this APC attempt to take him back. The party is totally divided and there will be multiple court orders and counter orders in the coming days. Let him join PDP and let some of his loyalists stay back in APC and spoil things for Oshiomole.

Fake news.

APC, as a Party bad moved on leaving your Obaseki at the bus station.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Fidelcashboy: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:

your right nigga

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by DonDraper66: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:

you get sense

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by wink2015(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:

NIGERIA POLITICS TIRE ME O !
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by chukwuibuipob: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Waste of time.Justvwsit and see
abmethod:
Share 4 obaseki like for oshomole
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by frog12: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
only thugs behave like this. everyone wants to be in charge
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by emperor863(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Obaseki baba, pls baba u hv started a good fighting spirit, u hv shown this useless afonjas how to fight not to be a coward. Pls baba, do not listen to APC whether u loose or win in the next coming election. The most important thing is that u have really make a mark in Edo and South South, we are proud of the fight you fought.
Baba pls do not consider anything APC unless u want to tell us that u an afonja that always chicken out when the occasion arises.

Who wants him in APC? Obviously, the owners of APC don't want him. All over the world there is what is known as "the establishment" that is the main stream and the owners of political parties, all others are members of the political parties. It is like this even in USA, the (much vaunted) most developed democracy in the world.

Obaseki is finished in APC, nobody (of consequence) wants him back. If he is wanted, he would not have exited the party in the first place, mark these words. He saw the handwriting clearly on the wall. He knew he had reached the end as far as APC was concerned.

Unfortunately, most people on Nairaland are, to be charitable - political ignoramuses delving into and talking about what they know not.

Most of you do not even know that the PDP too has its owners. Members of PDP can not behave anyhow and expect to not have their fingers burnt. If you want to know the owners of PDP, check the list of the persons that Obaseki has been consulting from Tuesday when he became "party less" Why did he not meet with Makinde or Matawalle? Are they not state governors?

Moral of my story: Obaseki is not wanted in APC, forget yellow and speculative journalism and think straight. The APC primary will be held on Monday and by Tuesday, a candidate will emerge. Shikena.

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS)