Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens (47889 Views)

Plot By The Acn Bloc To Dump Apc Thickens / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Antoeni:
Obaseki has Resigned to his fate and face life in oblivion; the markings of betrayal and cruelty is inflicted on the guilty & the chasers of un-democratic ways!
Obaseki is Now Stranded & Confused

Read the headline, digest it for a minute.

Then read the story.

Thank q.

1 Like

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by wonder233: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooges won't like this
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by concerned99: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dpharisee:
But Afonjarised Lagos Ibadan media said Ajimobi who is in ICU has declared Obaseki disqualification as valid grin grin

Edo no be Lagos and Obaseki is a Lion and not a sheep like Ambode grin grin

Even Felix of All of us at BBQGRILLS has fled from Nairaland grin grin

When people compare obaseki and ambode you guys really need to be fair. Obaseki is fighting oshiomole with chemical warfare, nuclear missiles while you guys expected ambode to fight asiwaju with sticks and stones. First of all obaseki, his deputy, ssg and most of his cabinet members stood with him. 18 local government chairmen and 10 house of assembly members are also with him. The former apc chairman oyegun and the apc governors forum came out to show support on behalf of obaseki. Ambode's predicament happened during the general elections when other governors were either going for re-election or trying to install a successor, so most of them were pre-occupied. Ambode's deputy, ssg and most cabinet members abandoned him. 1 house of assembly member and 2 lcda chairman not recognized by Abuja stood with him. Obaseki had loyal party men ready to fight in each city, while in lagos that national road transport workers union under the tag of mc oluomo were going around to make sure no one on ground supports ambode. So it would have been difficult for ambode to fight back.

1 Like

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by LLMG: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
the darkest hour of the night is just an hour to the morning, and behind the midnight of sorrows there is a light that reassures, its going to be good in the morning for Edo state. all the rubbish will be cleared off in this night time experience and a new dawn/era of good things will begin in the forthcoming morning for Edo State and Nigeria at large.
Autodomain:
This film go tough ooh
At the end of the day the people of the state won't benefit anything from all these power hustle and tussle
It is better to watch from a distance
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by madridsta007(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Obaseki should be careful not to fall for this APC attempt to take him back. The party is totally divided and there will be multiple court orders and counter orders in the coming days. Let him join PDP and let some of his loyalists stay back in APC and spoil things for Oshiomole.

He can win a divided APC, as PDP flag bearer

And face APC/Buhari's Supreme Court Malam at the end.
The same person who awarded a Governorship win to someone who was 3rd or 4th in Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by ChukwuObe: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki is a goner in APC and he knows that. Only the ipob e-rats have not smelt the coffee. He will be dismissed on 2 grounds. The man that wants to bring him back is not known to law. He will be disgraced in appeal having resigned from the party to contest. Besides, he is not on the list of constitutional hierarchy to act as national chairman. By then the primary he may have conducted is null and void and Obaseki will be partyless when the case gets to appeal. Either way he will be the loser because Giadom will be suspended or even expelled by his ward in the next few days in Rivers because his faction is not recognised by the court and the party.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Godwin616: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Obaseki should be careful not to fall for this APC attempt to take him back. The party is totally divided and there will be multiple court orders and counter orders in the coming days. Let him join PDP and let some of his loyalists stay back in APC and spoil things for Oshiomole.

Over sense no go kill you. You must be a coup plotter for you to have come up with this strategy.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Alabaarowolo: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Edo group launches ‘end godfatherism campaign
A group of young graduates in Edo state,Thursday, rallied support for governor Godwin Obaseki ahead of the governorship poll in September.
Their simple message was, “the election will mark the end of godfatherism in the state.”
The group further said, “The mission to finally bury godfatherism this September is a task that must be accomplished by all. 
https://www.blueprint.ng/edo-group-launches-end-godfatherism-campaign/

1 Like

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by akins088(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
[qquote author=OZAOEKPE post=90804645]Tinubu go hear am soon, them just they use the fool. Yoruba's would always be Yoruba's except those that are independent minded[/quote]

So, you are wiser than Tinubu..
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by 042rebel: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki should always remember that the grass is not always greener on the other side.
This was how Bukola Saraki was blindly goaded to political oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by EDGEof2MORO: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki is a Trojan horse
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Cristelroy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
I will only say this once and now... APC will not conduct the primary, a candidate will be picked and will go straight to the contest the Governorship Election in Edo State. They know that Obaseki is planning to disrupt the process of the primary, I don't know who the candidate will be. Trust me, Obaseki is not only fighting against Oshomole, he is fighting against Political Gladiators of APC and I don't see him winning. I am only proud of him for not giving up just like someone we know.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by concerned99: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cristelroy:
I will only say this once and now... APC will not conduct the primary, a candidate will be picked and will go straight to the contest the Governorship Election in Edo State. They know that Obaseki is planning to disrupt the process of the primary, I don't know who the candidate will be. Trust me, Obaseki is not only fighting against Oshomole, he is fighting against Political Gladiators of APC and I don't see him winning. I am only proud of him for not giving up just like someone we know.

When people compare obaseki and ambode you guys really need to be fair. Obaseki is fighting oshiomole with chemical warfare, nuclear missiles while you guys expected ambode to fight asiwaju with sticks and stones. First of all obaseki, his deputy, ssg and most of his cabinet members stood with him. 18 local government chairmen and 10 house of assembly members are also with him. The former apc chairman oyegun and the apc governors forum came out to show support on behalf of obaseki. Ambode's predicament happened during the general elections when other governors were either going for re-election or trying to install a successor, so most of them were pre-occupied. Ambode's deputy, ssg and most cabinet members abandoned him. 1 house of assembly member and 2 lcda chairman not recognized by Abuja stood with him. Obaseki had loyal party men ready to fight in each city, while in lagos that national road transport workers union under the tag of mc oluomo were going around to make sure no one on ground supports ambode. So it would have been difficult for ambode to fight back.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Strangebuttrue(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
truthfulparrot:
The president of any country is like a father and the citizens are like his children. The children may have their differences but a good and strong father will provide purposeful leadership.

It is better to be an orphan than to have a weak and clueless father. What manner of a father will be nonchalant watching his children fighting naked in the market place?

Father, please wake up and take charge -Your children are bleeding!
Buhari is the father?

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Jack500: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Tinubu go hear am soon, them just they use the fool. Yoruba's would always be Yoruba's except those that are independent minded

Tinubu is your own problem, that is why your life is like this, am sure no one in ur family is fit to be Tinubu's gateman
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by winterfell007(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
IME1:
grin I laugh in Japanese

Secondus: Chief Obas , Bros is on the line. He is not happy.

Obas: Oga Wike good afternoon . You see...

Wike: Bia Obaseki. I don't like this thing. They told me you are like this. But I decided to trust you . How can you be playing us like football like this? Are we now waiters and waitresses?

Obas: No it's not like that . You see eh. I am trying to remove their roof before I leave.

Wike: Please please please dont tell me that. Is it me you are teaching politics. You are standing us up, keeping us waiting and you are telling me stories. Please..

Obas: Bros dont be angry. I cant lie to you , you have been nice to me. Honestly I discussed the idea with Waziri. He said I should set fire there before I.....

Secondus : Chief Obas please leave that aside. Oga is not happy . He likes straightforward people. What oga wants to know now is when you are making the announcement. This is not a boys quarter party.

Wike : Look chairman you have to do your job. People are now calling us secondhand party. The last time, you people went and borrowed someone from them , that man from Adamawa. I told you, you didnt listen. Now you have brought this man. And the man is making us look like fools.

Obas: Your excellency please give me a little time. I have given you my word. I will move. I just want to ...

Wike: Come chairman , if this man doesn't move this evening I will not allow him move again. This is not right. He cant keep a party waiting . This is not AA. What impression is he creating in the minds of people. He thinks we dont know the game he is paying.

Secondus: Oga I understand. Let's give him till Friday.

Wike : No. You dont understand . He is using us.So if he goes back to APC on Friday what will you tell voters in Benin. To vote Obaseki? What kind of nonsense is this?

Secondus : Chief Obas , you see. You know I told you to make it snappy. You see what you have caused. My oga is now shouting on me. You are using us like okrika

Copied from Ugo Egbujo

grin grin grin. I swear this conversation is very funny. This looks like a conversation that can transpire between Wike, Secondus and Obaseki
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Jack500: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Obaseki baba, pls baba u hv started a good fighting spirit, u hv shown this useless afonjas how to fight not to be a coward. Pls baba, do not listen to APC whether u loose or win in the next coming election. The most important thing is that u have really make a mark in Edo and South South, we are proud of the fight you fought.
Baba pls do not consider anything APC unless u want to tell us that u an afonja that always chicken out when the occasion arises.

All your post on naiaraland is filled with Afonja, u must really be miserable, how can u carry a group of people on ur head like that, u need help

2 Likes

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by surgical: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
concerned99:

Good analysis
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by emmanuelbrown26: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
emperor863:

Who wants him in APC? Obviously, the owners of APC don't want him. All over the world there is what is known as "the establishment" that is the main stream and the owners of political parties, all others are members of the political parties. It is like this even in USA, the (much vaunted) most developed democracy in the world.

Obaseki is finished in APC, nobody (of consequence) wants him back. If he is wanted, he would not have exited the party in the first place, mark these words. He saw the handwriting clearly on the wall. He knew he had reached the end as far as APC was concerned.

Unfortunately, most people on Nairaland are, to be charitable - political ignoramuses delving into and talking about what they know not.

Most of you do not even know that the PDP too has its owners. Members of PDP can not behave anyhow and expect to not have their fingers burnt. If you want to know the owners of PDP, check the list of the persons that Obaseki has been consulting from Tuesday when he became "party less" Why did he not meet with Makinde or Matawalle? Are they not state governors?

Moral of my story: Obaseki is not wanted in APC, forget yellow and speculative journalism and think straight. The APC primary will be held on Monday and by Tuesday, a candidate will emerge. Shikena.

Baba forget it, if he is not relevant why are speculating bringing him back to APC. They know that Obaseki is a fighter
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Charly68: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
He should have known he won't stand any chance when his coup against his chairman failed..He is still a mediocre in the game of politics ..Real politicians strategize ahead of time. When Fayemi lost out in using Aluko to replace Segun Oni I as the deputy chairman South west ,I knew the political Titans were already permuting ahead of 2023. Politics is real war and if you don't believe ask President Trump of America .He is really going through a lot of political intrigues now . The democrats are doing their best to outwit him in the game to the white house
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by emmanuelbrown26: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jack500:

All your post on naiaraland is filled with Afonja, u must really be miserable, how can u carry a group of people on ur head like that, u need help
Lolsssss, See one of the things I hated most is tribalism, but Afonjas really pushed me to the wall. I have friends across the federation, as I'm typing I'm here drinking with my Afonjas friend and business associate. Therefore, do not take it personal and you guys should stop tribalising everything.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
ChukwuObe:
Obaseki is a goner in APC and he knows that. Only the ipob e-rats have not smelt the coffee. He will be dismissed on 2 grounds. The man that wants to bring him back is not known to law. He will be disgraced in appeal having resigned from the party to contest. Besides, he is not on the list of constitutional hierarchy to act as national chairman. By then the primary he may have conducted is null and void and Obaseki will be partyless when the case gets to appeal. Either way he will be the loser because Giadom will be suspended or even expelled by his ward in the next few days in Rivers because his faction is not recognised by the court and the party.
Kee yourself when he contests and wins the election.Its just Ize-iyamu I'm pitying.That man's destiny was never to rule
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by doggedfighter(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
donbachi:
My sperm is thicker than it.

Then it must be a watery plan
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by OfficialSam(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Your analysis is awesome. You're a great political analyst.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Edosir(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oo the rapid mad man shouting our darling daddy up and down? The one whose lawmaker shared rope to his people to tie their goats? I learnt npower is owing him 3 months 30k salary
Dpharisee:
But Afonjarised Lagos Ibadan media said Ajimobi who is in ICU has declared Obaseki disqualification as valid grin grin

Edo no be Lagos and Obaseki is a Lion and not a sheep like Ambode grin grin

Even Felix of All of us at BBQGRILLS has fled from Nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by blessedchild234(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Interestingly interest in.
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by itoba4real(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki dont follow them into the lagoon
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by blackboy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki should be careful . Think well. Make them no have plan B set up. He wont be able to go to PDP or any other party when they are done with him
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by Mydazz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Spoken like the moniker
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by perdollar(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
share for Obaseki like for Oshomole
Re: Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens by kafeii123: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmartProf:
Thickens how? And u think Obaseki is a pampers wearing baby to be jolted about?? That governor knows he is defecting, and with the many litigations in APC he won't want to be doomed staying in the APC. He only brilliantly doesn't want to make the President feel he left because of his arrogance, so the president can be neutral on the election day proper. Obaseki now gets so cautious to say kind words about the president and demonize everyone else under the Oshiomole's camp.

You get it perfectly...Amosun played this game well...you can still be the presidents friend.... even if you're not in his party... when this whole riot dies down.. he can always return into APC and replace Oshiomole... afterall oshio's relevance will have to die out like igbinedion's once ize iyamu loses.

Even if you have only one child.... there's nothing to guarantee that the child will always agree with you in all matters all the times. If you decide to disown him just because he stood his ground on some matter... the ultimate loss na your own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola / Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.