Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice (667 Views)

Dangerous Apps You Must Avoid Using On Your Android Phone / $25 In Just One Week. This Is A Legit App / Effective Students Focus On Just One Thing At A Time... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
A laptop or an android phone, which would you prefer having assuming you are limited to choosing only one?? and with reasons also.... Just for enlightening cool

Re: A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice by ovoP(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
A phone obviously... phones are easier to use, mobile..
can make calls, text easily and even do a lot of things laptop do now...

1 Like

Re: A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice by Emmaway(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Since this is in the Education category I'll assume this is for academic purpose...

I'll say a laptop.

1. There are lots of things you can do with a "good" laptop. Although smartphones tends to do some of these things, the laptop certainly do most of them better.

2. Less distracting
We all know how distracting the smartphones could get, a little beep and we check our screens... because it's pretty easy to do. With a laptop, you're less distracted because it you don't get the same level of "instant gratification" you get on your smartphone

3. Laptop is better

4. You can learn much better

5. You can learn other digital skills which is a necessary accessory in today's world. IYKYK!
Re: A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice by DkJay: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
I definitely prefer laptops

No-brainer.
Re: A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice by ovoP(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmaway:
Since this is in the Education category I'll assume this is for academic purpose...

I'll say a laptop.

1. There are lots of things you can do with a "good" laptop. Although smartphones tends to do some of these things, the laptop certainly do most of them better.

2. Less distracting
We all know how distracting the smartphones could get, a little beep and we check our screens... because it's pretty easy to do. With a laptop, you're less distracted because it you don't get the same level of "instant gratification" you get on your smartphone

3. Laptop is better

4. You can learn much better

5. You can learn other digital skills which is a necessary accessory in today's world. IYKYK!
access to information with a laptop is poor... The school system where u could be somewhere and the next thing u hear u have a test the next hour
Re: A Laptop Or An Android Phone: Just One Choice by imustmakeit(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Phone

(1) (Reply)

Education Contributions / Bauhaus-inspired University Campus In Nigeria Designed As A Social Stage / Full Video: Angry Mum Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.