Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Education Contributions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Contributions (664 Views)

Daily Contributions And Thriftplus Platform / Educational Contributions Of Each Region In Nigeria. / ASUU And Its Worrisome Contributions To The Collapse Of Nigerian Educational Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Contributions by Ejesonae(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
... closed
Re: Education Contributions by Dicky76: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exiting classes should resume while the rest should not.
Does that make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Education Contributions by Ejesonae(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dicky76:
Exiting classes should resume while the rest should not.
Does that make any sense?
" I would humbly suggest that resumption alone***** should not be our main focus".
Re: Education Contributions by Dicky76: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ejesonae:

" I would humbly suggest that resumption alone***** should not be our main focus".
Thank God you realize your letter only ends here.
There's the issue of ASUU which has not been resolved, you are enumerating others.

1 Like

Re: Education Contributions by Dicky76: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
As for the post unemployment thing you are mentioning. It transcends beyond education.
The day Nigerian government are able to provide 24 hours power supply. Employment and every other thing would fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Education Contributions by Karlifate: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kindly direct your letter to the social media handles that belongs to the Minister and/or his Ministry.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Education Contributions by paulolee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
nice

1 Like

Re: Education Contributions by smartsolve00: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Education Contributions by Ejesonae(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
.. closed

(1) (Reply)

Nans Lagos Welcomes Students Back To School / Discrepancy In Date Of Birth On My Documents And / Please Who Can Help Me Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.