Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) (4619 Views)

Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Whoa! Tyrese Gibson Kisses Mandela's Wife Fully On The Lips!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Americans should just not comment on politics of other countries as they're so ignorant. Tyrese really put his foot on this one
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Funny.
we dont need to see the pics of the bona ng lady.
as we dont need to get familiar with all of your loud ass
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
This is frustration personified
trust me bro no Nigerian gives a Bleep about you guys maybe your women apart from that no Nigerian gives a fûck if you live or die.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by CribsofLagos(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
TMKsouth:

Tyrese is the one that needs Jesus. He should think before commenting, especially with what happened in Zimbabwe with SA just next door. No third force is instigating this - it's just Tyrese's lazy brain.

Over entitled HIV pigs ...
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
trust me bro no Nigerian gives a Bleep about you guys maybe your women apart from that no Nigerian gives a fûck if you live or die.
You are still frustrated nevertheless.
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
You are still frustrated nevertheless.
and you are still HIV positive
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
and you are still HIV positive

Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by Lorayne(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
I do. Don't generalise.
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Aren't those the same HIV infested women that you're lusting over? Birds of a feather flock together indeed. grin
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
@TMKSouth, y'all mad at Tyrese cos u blacks don't dare offend White South Africans.

Else, Apartheid 2.0 will begin. grin grin

OK.
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol they lick white asses for a living. cheesy

Seems u the one licking the moniker 24SEVEN, 365 days of the year. You couldn't even resist slurping up on him in a public forum, in broad daylight. grin
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
TMKsouth:

Seems u the one licking the moniker 24SEVEN, 365 days of the year. You couldn't even resist slurping up on him in a public forum, in broad daylight. grin
Lol dumb nigga, I guess you ran out of data, tell me did you steal someone else money to buy a data? because I know you are fvcking lazy to make money. cheesy
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol dumb nigga, I guess you ran out of data, tell me did you steal someone else money to buy a data? because I know you are fvcking lazy to make money. cheesy

We never run out of data in SA. MTN massively taxes poor Nigerians like you (which is 97% of the country) in order to subsidise us Zulus and sustain our laziness.

So don't stop patronizing MTN - even DSTV - otherwise we'll be forced to work and we hate that. Are you on MTN right now ? grin
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
TMKsouth:

We never run out of data in SA. MTN massively taxes poor Nigerians like you (which is 97% of the country) in order to subsidise us Zulus and sustain our laziness.

So don't stop patronizing MTN - even DSTV - otherwise we'll be forced to work and we hate that. Are you on MTN right now ? grin

Móron! I don't use any of your products, I stopped using them long time ago, fvcking thieves!
Re: Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Móron! I don't use any of your products, I stopped using them long time ago, fvcking thieves!

Yes, you don't coz u live in "Dubai", remember ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Victoria Inyama / Dangote Daughters Wedding / May D Breaks Down In Club After Drinking To Stupor[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.