Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad (3141 Views)

CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Dollarisation: Banks Peg Domiciliary Account Balance At $10,000 / Pls,help How Can I Transfer From South Africa To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by kcprince: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, happy new year. Does anybody have a suggestion on how to transfer more than $10,000 abroad for business.

Since the maximum amount i can send with a dorm account is $10,000, is it possible to send $10,000 daily till all the money has been sent or is there a way i can send the whole sum at once?

Please advice, its urgent.
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by Fhemmmy: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2011
Where abroad do you wanna move the money?
there are some company that all they specializes in is moving money for people for a fee.
Or better still look for someone in Nigeria that needs Naira and resides in the country where you need to send money to, and the person will pay you in the currency of where you need to send the money to
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by jumi07601: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hello Fhemmmy,

Do you know any bank and/or biz entity that is able to send more than $10K at once from Nigeria to the US?
If so, could you provide such info?

Thanks!
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by babaoo: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
My best advice go to any bank and open a domicilary account with them. Then u ar good to go with ur money
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by seyemon(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2011
@ kcprince and jumi
You could achieve that by looking for trusted individuals with dorm accounts,then you send the funds from their account to your recipient or you can subscribe to liberty reserve,the amount of money you can send is unlimited,I can help if you are interested in Liberty reserve and also have got a dorm with access bank plc.
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by dmegastar: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
Transferring Money abroad is very easy. However, Such information is not always exclusively made public so that money laundering will not be encouraged . The methods are not so far from you. If you will what me to tell you then email me-- netpaynigeria@gmail.com.
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
jumi07601:

Hello Fhemmmy,

Do you know any bank and/or biz entity that is able to send more than $10K at once from Nigeria to the US?
If so, could you provide such info?

Thanks!

if it is in america, i can help you with that, i base there

email me for more info
logtenimation@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by emi234: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
If you are sending more than $10,000, it is best you split the money in parts. But still you shouldnt use one account number to send several amount in interval of days, you could still be suspected. So its best you send the monies from several account to the same account overseas. You can use this guys, www.paytransaction.com they have a bank wire transfer service, you can send some through them and also some from your account if you have a dorm account too.
Re: How Do I Transfer Above $10,000 Abroad by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2011
Open a dorm acc, attach a visa or master card to the acc and you can transfer whatever sum you want to through the card at lightening speed to any where in the world. Use a bank that suits you best

(1) (Reply)

$16b Petrochemical, Fertiliser Plants To Boost Delta Economy / I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.