Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (48739 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
I beg where is that
she abi he threatened me with libel
All those very hypocritical and greedy anti-Niheriams who are so voracious to eat up the commonwealth of Nigerians just to defend useless acts.
They've gone serene
They watch as people die and still keep quiet hailing irresponsibility
I'm waiting for my libel suit, awon were
Simple peaceful protest they locked the guy up while they were protesting with even police security back then.
Infact, I'm dedicating now till morning to attack all those useless FG miles here who come to support evil.
I mean what has Nastura done wrong?
They're shouting#BlackLivesMatter but see hundreds perishing on our lands
Vampires
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Zombie children are you listening to this tofa guy. Una presidebt wey dey clueless with no certificate just plunged us into a huge mess.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
They came for the Jews... I did nothing cos I’m not a Jew.
They came for Dasuki I did nothing cos I’m not Dasuki,
They came for Sowore I did nothing cos I’m not Sowore.
When they came for me there was no one left to fight for me.
Please leave Dasuki(GEJ matter) out of this, they are criminals too
I'm really hurt by this arrest
What did this Nastura did wrong?
For being killed, he can't complain again?
GOD will punish these bandits and our leaders who tacitly support them
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
As long as the crisis and killings won't go beyond the northern region, IT'S ABSOLUTELY FINE BY ME.

Na una dey cause all the wahala, Make only Una dey kill Una self.
GODPUNISHUNA
I hope you know you're so sick like that useless pics on your profile, right?
#NorthsLivesMatter
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gforce2015:
Don't be carried away by this unrest in the north. They know how to settle their matter among themselves.....irrespective of the situation, the northern leaders respect hierarchy. But in the Igbo region, there is nothing like hierarchy..they are so confused like the confused itself.
I wonder how they want to operate their Biafra Republic ....all kinds of hatred, bitterness, disharmony, disrespect, and every evil thing you can think of residing among them.
Hold on, is there something so wrong with some of you here or is it dementia?
So, these set of blood hungry vampires you call elders deserve respect?
Even a 70year old man was arrested for complaining his relatives died.
Some of you wicked hearts here so hate Igbos that your lies are perpetual.
Your elder sister was hardworking and took care of your parents while you are in NL hating and now your interest is to go claim her monies?
I bet you wake up, get some work and take care of your parents
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cherez:

Please leave Dasuki(GEJ matter) out of this, they are criminals too
I'm really hurt by this arrest
What did this Nastura did wrong?
For being killed, he can't complain again?
GOD will punish these bandits and our leaders who tacitly support them
You have no right to call anyone a criminal only the court does and he’s been there and that didn’t happen.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
A government that releases “Bokoharam members into the society is arresting protesters that took no life.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The union of Nigeria, if its not written in violence and bloodshed it has no meaning to Northerners, Period!

Imagine if a former Presidential candidate, a well educated man, can utter such words....what the ordinary low status common man in North harbors in his mind towards Nigeria.

They have a deficiency, in that all avenues through which their society, and by extension the rest of Nigeria, is able to evolve and benefit itself and its citizens is to them achievable by terror, threats of violence and bloodshed.

This is why the rest of non-Northerners must reject the notion that the terrorism in North is a national problem. It is not.....Northerners are in their element when their society is turbulent and unpeaceful.

Those who desire peaceful and social progress must forcefully detach North from Nigeria. It cannot be achieved by appeal and negotiation.

Turn off the gaddem light and pull progressive Yoruba out of the hellhole!

grin
So today no attacks on Igbos?
Only the Yorubas are progressive but you'd have called the SE chestbeaters if they posted this
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You have no right to call anyone a criminal only the court does and he’s been there and that didn’t happen.
Bros, so I should wait for the courts they're in control of to call them criminals?
We should wait for the court before claiming George Floyd's life matter
Or we should wait for the EFCC & the court to tell us that the so called over N1billion spent on school.feeding program.during COVID-19 is an organised criminal scheme?
Let's be frank they're all criminals
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cherez:

Bros, so I should wait for the courts they're in control of to call them criminals?
We should wait for the court before claiming George Floyd's life matter
Or we should wait for the EFCC & the court to tell us that the so called over N1billion spent on school.feeding program.during COVID-19 is an organised criminal scheme?
Let's be frank they're all criminals
You still don’t get it do you, when a court ask you to release someone and because u have power you decide to flaunt court orders and the masses keep quiet then the masses are setting a bad precedent in indulging impunity.
Buhari has tested the waters with Dasuki, El Zakazi and Sowore and has seen he can arrest anybody without due process and get away with it.

Yes the courts have the final say else we’ll slide into anarchy
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cherez:

I hope you know you're so sick like that useless pics on your profile, right?
#NorthsLivesMatter
Are you mistaken me for your father?
You must have exhausted your prescriptions...

Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by megama: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
sarrki:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/18/sharifs-arrest-2011-violence-will-be-childs-play-bashir-tofa-warns-buhari/
Loll Not AL OK Nigerians were angry. Something that sweet some must bitter some that Nature
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Are you mistaken me for your father?
You must have exhausted your prescriptions...
I won't join your useless path to denigrate your father whom I'll respect when I see cos I've got only pity for him for having such a disgrace as a child
The good old man must be disappointed
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You still don’t get it do you, when a court ask you to release someone and because u have power you decide to flaunt court orders and the masses keep quiet then the masses are setting a bad precedent in indulging impunity.
Buhari has tested the waters with Dasuki, El Zakazi and Sowore and has seen he can arrest anybody without due process and get away with it.

Yes the courts have the final say else we’ll slide into anarchy
My point: Dasuki isn't to be mentioned as a yardstick here; they squandered on personal usage monies meant for security and hundreds of innocent people were dying up North.
I'm not a Northerner but I felt bad for GEJ being irresponsible with his response back then.
This PMB sef own don worse pass
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

I won't join your useless path to denigrate your father whom I'll respect when I see cos I've got only pity for him for having such a disgrace as a child
The good old man must be disappointed
Or deh
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by cinoedhunter: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Nigerians are not patient like you pointed out..

They are mainly hypocritical in their natural way of life couple with their stupidity and selfish gains.

With all these bullshits here and there.. The national assembly should have been raised down by now if itz in the North African countries .

But here itz a case of "my own no worse pass!

Lol. True though
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by MetaPhysical: 1:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

So today no attacks on Igbos?
Only the Yorubas are progressive but you'd have called the SE chestbeaters if they posted this

Yoruba is the only progressive society in this country.

We Yorubas have earned the right to chestbeat, but we do not.

Is there any other society or homeland that can compare or match us? By default we should chestbeat everyday. Our Omoluabi restrains us....that does not preclude our voicing out when we see something wrong. grin
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Bialegend(m): 1:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Terrorist group. Do not release him.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by vanunu: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Gforce2015:
Don't be carried away by this unrest in the north. They know how to settle their matter among themselves.....irrespective of the situation, the northern leaders respect hierarchy. But in the Igbo region, there is nothing like hierarchy..they are so confused like the confused itself.
I wonder how they want to operate their Biafra Republic ....all kinds of hatred, bitterness, disharmony, disrespect, and every evil thing you can think of residing among them.

But why are the Igbos not killing themselves despite all these you mentioned.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

My point: Dasuki isn't to be mentioned as a yardstick here; they squandered on personal usage monies meant for security and hundreds of innocent people were dying up North.
I'm not a Northerner but I felt bad for GEJ being irresponsible with his response back then.
This PMB sef own don worse pass
I don’t care what you think about anybody and I ain’t saying Dasuki is innocent. No evidence to send him to jail and no one in a democracy other than the courts has the authority to jail anyone. That’s blatant abuse of power. We watched while Buhari did that to four different people to settle political scores and you think we aren’t indulging him. That’s my point.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by luluosas(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
You are a disgrace to humanity and should be locked up immediately.
Do only northerners reside in the North? I spent eleven years in the north, so I can tell of the trauma that relatives of Southern people living in the north do face, especially with the level of insecurity up north, which General Buhari has failed to mitigate. What a country!
FuckTheWorld:
As long as the crisis and killings won't go beyond the northern region, IT'S ABSOLUTELY FINE BY ME.

Na una dey cause all the wahala, Make only Una dey kill Una self.
GODPUNISHUNA
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

Hold on, is there something so wrong with some of you here or is it dementia?
So, these set of blood hungry vampires you call elders deserve respect?
Even a 70year old man was arrested for complaining his relatives died.
Some of you wicked hearts here so hate Igbos that your lies are perpetual.
Your elder sister was hardworking and took care of your parents while you are in NL hating and now your interest is to go claim her monies?
I bet you wake up, get some work and take care of your parents

Evidence of wickedness, bickering, acrimony and any evil things someone can think of reside in your genes.....That's part of Igbo heritage.
The Bible says it is only a fool that judges a matter before it is heard. And you just display your foolishness and simpleton.
I don't know how my sister's death and money in the bank concerning your lineage and your destructive destiny......idiot with the irrational mindset.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
vanunu:

But why are the Igbos not killing themselves despite all these you mentioned.

Igbo people have a way of hurting themselves like sacrificing their family members for money rituals, kidnapping, using fetish power to destroy themselves, etc..
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Mynightmare: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2020
I hope he's not talking to our darling president?
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Gforce2015:

Evidence of wickedness, bickering, acrimony and any evil things someone can think of reside in your genes.....That's part of Igbo heritage.
The Bible says it is only a fool that judges a matter before it is heard. And you just display your foolishness and simpleton.
I don't know how my sister's death and money in the bank concerning your lineage and your destructive destiny......idiot with the irrational mindset.

Exactly it concerns cos she was hardworking taking care of parents while you sit your lazy ass at home doing nothing but to come on a thread that absolutely has nothing to do with Igbos to hate on them.
This same thread is evidence of your heartlessness
Go and work and stop letting out your responsibility to others.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Yoruba is the only progressive society in this country.

We Yorubas have earned the right to chestbeat, but we do not.

Is there any other society or homeland that can compare or match us? By default we should chestbeat everyday. Our Omoluabi restrains us....that does not preclude our voicing out when we see something wrong. grin
Lol
Ok oooo
Keep on chestbeating the Nigerian lords and winners in everything
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

Exactly it concerns cos she was hardworking taking care of parents while you sit your lazy ass at home doing nothing but to come on a thread that absolutely has nothing to do with Igbos to hate on them.
This same thread is evidence of your heartlessness
Go and work and stop letting out your responsibility to others.

Idiot. Sending nonsense messages is part of your daily routine and responsibility. Keep sending it..
The generational curse upon the entire Igbo race speaking out loud on you...
A serious-minded person will not be trolling on someone that doesn't know maybe you exist. Keep playing with the keypad of your phone and be typing gibberish...by the time you are through, the day will be over.
Omo Iran-ki-iran oloriburuku oloshi.
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Gforce2015:

Idiot. Sending nonsense messages is part of your daily routine and responsibility. Keep sending it..
The generational curse upon the entire Igbo race speaking out loud on you...
A serious-minded person will not be trolling on someone that doesn't know maybe you exist. Keep playing with the keypad of your phone and be typing gibberish...by the time you are through, the day will be over.
Omo Iran-ki-iran oloriburuku oloshi.
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahaaa

Generational curse? What's worse than my sister taking responsibility of taking care of my parents and I waste my life finding ways to loot "accounts" without other members of the family in the know?
I sure do play with my phone's keypad, I hope you ain't waiting to inherit phones too?
I'm on break enjoying the fruits of my labor
You can send your acc details and I'll help you a bit with your daily meal.
Lazy fool
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahaaa

Generational curse? What's worse than my sister taking responsibility for taking care of my parents and I waste my life finding ways to loot "accounts" without other members of the family in the know?
I sure do play with my phone's keypad, I hope you ain't waiting to inherit phones too?
I'm on break enjoying the fruits of my labor
You can send your acc details and I'll help you a bit with your daily meal.
Lazy fool

You are on break at 10 pm. Abi? Keep deceiving yourself.
Are you not the same person that usually send fraudulent message to people in some of our social media? Keep wallowing in illusions.....internet fraudster, claiming to be doing a legit job. The arms of the law will soon catch up on you, definitely, You will go and join those boys in Kiri Kiri prison.
Oloriburuku
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Cherez: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are on break at 10 pm. Abi? Keep deceiving yourself.
Are you not the same person that usually send fraudulent message to people in some of our social media? Keep wallowing in illusions.....internet fraudster, claiming to be doing a legit job. The arms of the law will soon catch up on you, definitely, You will go and join those boys in Kiri Kiri prison.
Oloriburuku

Hahahaha
Bet you've been so dependent you don't understand what break from work means, you think say na Primary school break; 12pm - 12:45pm?
You're the fraudster yourself
What's Gforce?
Are you you didn't wanna fleece someone's Account claiming na for a relative?
Re: Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

Hahahaha
Bet you've been so dependent you don't understand what break from work means, you think say na Primary school break; 12pm - 12:45pm?
You're the fraudster yourself
What's Gforce?
Are you you didn't wanna fleece someone's Account claiming na for a relative?

Because of my mata, you are so confused. You typed "you" twice. Don't worry, my mata go soon send you to your early grave. Just continue ⏩

Gforce means great force against e- Ipob piglets like you who carry my mata for head dey hawk am like gala and soft drinks on the street.

Because of my mata, you go enter ocean go meet mermaid fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman / Presidency Unveils Buhari’s Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.