Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Need Help, Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Help, Muslims (848 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help, Muslims by frickyt(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
PLS I NEED A WEBSITE ADDRESS WHERE I CAN VIEW OR READ ABOUT THE HADITH OF THE PROPHET
THANKS
Re: Need Help, Muslims by barikade: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
I thought this request was made earlier. Oh well, maybe just me thinking. Try these few:

From USC-MSA website: Sunnah and Hadith

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/
Re: Need Help, Muslims by muhsin(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2007
Brother,

There are millions of such websites if you really want them. Simply, you can go to Google websearch, ask the relevance question and you'll see answers. Then, its left to you to chose the one that suit your request.

But be xtra-careful. Don't just join without thinking deep. Some of these site are constructed by infedels or muslims haters just to tarnish islam's image. So nothing is included in such except jargons and things worse than that.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Senegalese Islam: The Greatest? / My Girl Friends Or My Family / What Is Special About Resurrection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.