Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Girl Friends Or My Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Girl Friends Or My Family (847 Views)

Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / If I Convert To Christianity, My Family Will Disown Me / My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friends Or My Family by juwon(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2006
am juwon by name 25 years old i was a student of uni ibadan and had some problems in school because of my ex girl fri i was trying to help her to school she told me then there is a SPIRITUAL CURSE but i never took it serious i entered a terrible problem then in 2001 and i was sent out of school in 2002 then after that time i stated developing some problems which i will HEAR my NAME from no where telling me to start walking and i would have walked 3 to 4 hrs before asking my self where am i going i never took it serious and never told my parents till i walked 3 to 4 hrs everday from year 2001 till 2005 august where i finally got delivered.In march 11 i got to meet a girl who finally helped me back to school in festac i study INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY in NIIT Festac centre but my parents are really happy about this and told me they wanted to see my new girlfriend i took her home my parents like her so much but unfortunately my mum elder sister and came and said so much about that that she hate her and she is a foolish,stupid and all anoying decaying words that are not good to tell a human being. She made her way to my uncles house where i live and came up with same problems, the problems was too much for me that i told her to pay up my school bills or leave me alone but i said no and get off me when my uncle heard he told me to leave his house and kicked me out the girl promised me for my second installment but she later told me that their is no means helping me anymore since she is not going to get me married that was her target she changed her line and all about her i had been sent out of school now for 3 weeks and my mum has been too much worried i don't know what do i was thinking about it i don't know what to do please i need emails or calls to advice me what to do jarue4real@verizonmail.com or 2348032725262 i told SEUN about it and told me to post it on nairaland i don't know what to do i had lost my girlfriend, lost my school and me and my uncle are not in good terms i have a bitter world now
Re: My Girl Friends Or My Family by Seun(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hmm. Spiritual curse? I don't believe it.
Re: My Girl Friends Or My Family by Dios(f): 5:31am On Sep 06, 2007
You dont make sense!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Three Days Without My Fiance? / Your Faith And Your Job / Adam And The Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.