Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo (604 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo by tope6217: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
What business can i start with 300k i dont want to do cryto business and yahoo

i am a web developer and data seller
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo by RedPhoenix: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Setup POS business, Viewing centre and phone charging business. Three in one. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo by fergieboy: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Use 100k from the money rent hotel, drink beer and carry olosho. Use the rest and carry 4 odds this weekend. Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo by shawnfamous(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
If u can make or know anyone that can make Buns, meat pie, fish roll, doughnuts, Egg rolls and the rest.
U need about 180k to get everything started(market space inclusive)

U get about 2700 from a paint of flour made. And in a busy market u could be making 4 paints a day

Bro, In a month, u should be making over 80k profit ... sincerely
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo by neutralmind: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Setup POS business, Viewing centre and phone charging business. Three in one. Thank me later

All this with just 300k?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k I Dont Want To do Cryto Business And Yahoo by 17lee(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello everyone over there ,do you know that you as individual can go into liquid starch production and make good money? Do not worry I am here to share with you what will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid cold water starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of cold water starch production. read more here https://moneymakersdo..com/

(1) (Reply)

Ig Acc For Sale, 2.5k Followers / Please It's URGENT!!!! / Buy HGH Supplements That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.