Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Which Business Can I Start With #300K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With #300K (5474 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Please help...... Location is kwara state axis
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Cold141114:
Please help...... Location is kwara state axis

OP you may want to look at this thread for a good answer to your question: https://www.nairaland.com/5968399/how-make-money-nigeria-lucrative

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Emmatee1816(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
A mobile phone store is lucrative and advisable.with your budget,you can start off.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Osamagioghowewi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cold141114:
Slawormir
I fit dey bomb for you remotely if you don't mind ooooo
And i go dey collect my cut if anything drop
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
you get China site
I never do china levels before, but if you fit put me through, to get site won't be problem....
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Cold141114:

I never do china levels before, but if you fit put me through, to get site won't be problem....

if you kw how to bomb, then why you dey find another business?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2020
digitalgeorgy:

if you kw how to bomb, then why you dey find another business?
As i broke this days bro.....
Plus it's only dating level i sabi
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cravemore: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cold141114:

As i broke this days bro.....
Plus it's only dating level i sabi
Good day bread.
I came across you on a thread one old session, say regardless of that guy @ecomm the update which e drop. Actually something I want to talk. Were you been able to work threw your research on darkweb Say Can we chat privately. Pm you already. !
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Cravemore:
Good day bread.
I came across you on a thread one old session, say regardless of that guy @ecomm the update which e drop. Actually something I want to talk. Were you been able to work threw your research on darkweb Say Can we chat privately. Pm you already. !

Let's on talk o
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by ecomm(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ten 4!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by NaijaCuzin: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
ecomm:

Gmail ? grin

common dude .. you know linux?

You need yandex,ru mail or mail.ru or qq mail

abeg no use your phone nos. find one nigga on the street give him something use his nos to get the account. Yandex is best, it does not work everywhere but a good first step. the have yandex chat
boss
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
ecomm:

Gmail ? grin

abeg no use your phone nos. find one nigga on the street give him something use his nos to get the account. Yandex is best, it does not work everywhere but a good first step. the have yandex chat

Noted boss!!!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
@ecomm boss please i have tried reaching you and i guess you are getting much emails daily, if there is any way to chat you then i will
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by seemegold: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2022
ecomm:

Gmail ? grin

He should use someone else's nos , without tell him the consequence. Why are you wicked like this??
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by alphabbey1(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2022
ecomm:

Gmail ? grin

who you come dey sell your rmb to. Dey sell to me na boss....
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Boss ecomm, I'm still not getting anything tangible about the ML, it's been case of not knowing exactly to do
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by ecomm(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cold141114:
.... not knowing exactly to do

The main thing is cleaning the coins.

Look at the Awka guy b10rd! He's operating on massive scale. He wins caught* cases cos he's on top of the g&me cool

Research EMI institutions. Make sure not Yankee coy oooh.... cry . Some tell you dey no dey accept Yankee people. cool

What you need? An EMI that gives u a wallet and IBAN. You send to wallet, sell it and it goes to ur BA on same EMI. Now the issue is not sending ... but sending as a business. Cos gonna send a ton of $$! ☆

No you don't need a betting house.. just that betting houses can send large amounts with little scrutiny. So it can be an online store .. that kind thing. Must accept coins using a non Yankee coy.

They buy something they never will receive deposit coins grin. That's why betting house is good ... a CL can loose all his $$ .. tongue but u know what's up! @$//#

Now u can clean and collect 10% even 20% on high risk tranx. Clean 100K take 10K. Clean 1M a week collect 100K. cool
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Uzomacharles: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecomm:

Look at the Awka guy b10rd! He's operating on massive scale. He wins caught* cases cos he's on top of the g&me cool

Research EMI institutions. Make sure not Yankee coy oooh.... cry . Some tell you dey no dey accept Yankee people. cool

What you need? An EMI that gives u a wallet and IBAN. You send to wallet, sell it and it goes to ur BA on same EMI. Now the issue is not sending ... but sending as a business. Cos gonna send a ton of $$! ☆

No you don't need a betting house.. just that betting houses can send large amounts with little scrutiny. So it can be an online store .. that kind thing. Must accept coins using a non Yankee coy.

They buy something they never will receive deposit coins grin. That's why betting house is good ... a CL can loose all his $$ .. tongue but u know what's up! @$//#

Now u can clean and collect 10% even 20% on high risk tranx. Clean 100K take 10K. Clean 1M a week collect 100K. cool

Fly under radar. Show people far less than ur worth.

Also important .. ur SM accts need to be clean. Like a nuns browser history. My FB exists but I never login over 3 years. You can't show off until u have lawyer moni grin

you sure say no be wetin E - Money dey do?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Uzomacharles: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecomm:

Fly under radar. Show people far less than ur worth.

Also important .. ur SM accts need to be clean. Like a nuns browser history. My FB exists but I never login over 3 years. You can't show off until u have lawyer moni grin

E be like you dey speak in Parable but e go hard local man oooo
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by ecomm(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

E be like you dey speak in Parable but e go hard local man oooo

This is u:
-> wallet on EMI -> ur aza on EMI -> CL aza

This is client:
-> store -> ur wallet on EMI -> ur aza on EMI -> CL aza

lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Uzomacharles: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecomm:

This is u:

This is client:

lipsrsealed

Meaning with the creation of the EMI (for myself) I can link CL logs and order or WeDraw?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by ecomm(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Meaning with the creation of the EMI (for myself) I can link CL logs and order or WeDraw?

You link the coins Payment processor to ur wallet on EMI. Payment processor sends to EMI wallet. Just like selling on Conga but u ain't selling ur washing.

You wanna look legit. Search IG for quick cash. Those guys no even send but na CC dem dey do. Straight to BA (mad men) .. u withdraw n share 50 50.

If u strong u send only to ur dorm acct then walk into any bank find those people changing in the bank. Then send to them but always insist on cash... They also have croakcroaches in dem cupboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by fattprince(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecomm:

This is u:

This is client:

lipsrsealed

Bro make I quote you my number for a dead thread abeg. Should I?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by ecomm(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
fattprince:

Bro make I quote you my number for a dead thread abeg. Should I?

No .. never do this.... ever. In fact ur biz nos should not be registered with ur B V N.

It takes $ to make $ . Use one random dude B V N to get mobile nos. Always give client ur safe qqmail or yand ex .. In case. Those accounts burn. If u have 2 email use 2 diff nos to get them . Don't use Yankee stuff oooh. All men wey fall na Yankee structures dem get! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by fattprince(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecomm:

No .. never do this.... ever. In fact ur biz nos should not be registered with ur B V N.

It takes $ to make $ . Use one random dude B V N to get mobile nos. Always give client ur safe qqmail or yand ex .. In case. Those accounts burn. If u have 2 email use 2 diff nos to get them . Don't use Yankee stuff oooh. All men wey fall na Yankee structures dem get! shocked
I understand sha. Though my number was for us to talk somewhere else but I think I will try to decode the info you passing as WhatsApp sef no too dey secure. Thanks but one question please, I go need create website right? Either online store or betting sites. Anything that can receive legal money abi?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecomm:

have 2 email use 2 diff nos to get them . Don't use Yankee stuff oooh. All men wey fall na Yankee structures dem get! shocked
Boss, is there any safe way to communicate with you more, I've been restless since I got this few notes from you, this will be my second project after RMC job...... I don't think this job don cast at all
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
@ecomm boss, I don't want you to get tired of me, i am patiently waiting for your response boss.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Uzomacharles: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2022
ecomm:

You link the coins Payment processor to ur wallet on EMI. Payment processor sends to EMI wallet. Just like selling on Conga but u ain't selling ur washing.

You wanna look legit. Search IG for quick cash. Those guys no even send but na CC dem dey do. Straight to BA (mad men) .. u withdraw n share 50 50.

If u strong u send only to ur dorm acct then walk into any bank find those people changing in the bank. Then send to them but always insist on cash... They also have croakcroaches in dem cupboard.

E be like this one pass me oo
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #300K by Cold141114(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
ecomm:

Boss where are you na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times / See This Architectural Design Of 3bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse / Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.