Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. (1614 Views)

Cosmos Ndukwe Blasted Over 'Anti-Party' Activities / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-tMLV8zgJo

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday criticized service chiefs in Nigeria over their strategy in tackling insecurity, warning them to be alive to security problems bedeviling the country.

Disclosing this to State House correspondents on Thursday after a security briefing, the National Security Adviser, Maj. Gen. Babagana Monguno (retd.), said the President was unhappy with the current state of security in the country.

According to Monguno, the President said, though the security chiefs had been doing their best, their best had not been good enough for the challenges facing the nation.

He also expressed displeasure over the lack of synergy amongst security forces and charged the various aspects of the security architecture to work together to solve the nation’s security challenges.

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/18/breaking-president-buhari-blasts-service-chiefs-says-their-best-not-good-enough
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by nairavsdollars(f): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Action needed, not just talk. If they have failed, then replace them! The insecurity crisis in the country is at an alarming rate

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by jlinkd78(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria is now truly on autopilot. How can one of d persons admonished by d 'President' be d one to address d world what they were told instead of airing d clip of d President admonishing them. Being one of d persons reprimanded, d National Security Adviser could decide to pamper d admonition or even relay outright falsehood from what they were reprimanded on. I can bet my scrotum they never met any 'President' but must v had a parley with Gambari and d rest is history. Buhari is either dead or incapacitated and this tend to justify d narrative dat d person who addressed us on Democracy day who was full of vigor and stamina might be an impostor
B4 Nnamdi Kanu comes to expose d Photoshop take note dat d pics showing d service Chiefs n Buhari b4 u play d video where d service Chiefs were not wearing nose marks couldn't have been today. The background of dat one and dat of d NSA address are just two different locations. The essence of d first picture is to make it look like d service Chiefs actually met a Buhari

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by RZArecta(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why is the Daura dûllard blasting them ? The service chiefs have overstayed their welcome and are waay past their retirement ages. What’s so good or important in retaining the incompetent dolts abi dem hold baba for blockos

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Rotjijatau(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
b
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by SarkinYarki: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Audio blasting
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
"He said, he said", Oga cannot speak by himself ?

What is this fuckery ?
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by socialmediaman: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bla bla bla

The tyrant was elected 5 years ago to restructure the ailing security system in the country and fight corruption in Nigeria’s decayed institutions.

Can you honestly say that he has done any of the above? He is so weak and inept that he cannot even speak for himself talk less holding people accountable for poor performance
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Which kind mumu video be this? Is Buhari now an oracle or a deity that one native doctor will hear from and begin to talk rubbish? These service chiefs no even get sense self. How would they allow someone without mandate talk to them anyhow? I've said it, if Buhari is alive he would have changed the service chiefs. Is it not obvious that Nigeria is rudderless? Why can't Buhari talk himself instead of reducing service chiefs to mere errand boys anyone can talk to. Why did Osibanjo talk instead? What a shame.
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by ValCon888: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
A President who cannot control the affairs of his family, or the affairs of his political party, is the one tasked to take control of the affairs of the country.

"He who cannot be trusted with little should not be trusted with much."
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by omowolewa: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
The Government is not ready for change.

You can make a change with constant values
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by eagleu: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dead president, in shock, despair, and speaking only through members of the cabal!
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by eagleu: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wake me up when he arrest 1 criminal Fulani herdsman!
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Just look at the poor editing. The service chiefs are looking elsewhere while the supposed president who didn't appear at all in the video is looking at another direction. Chai, naija don die.
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by bigeliot(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Which mumu video, d video wey stop at 2mins. When did buhari blast Dem, abi na my phn? Fake nigga area idiots.
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Optional09: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
All these nonsense na because US is getting ready to sanction Nigeria nothing more to it. It’s part of the movie to make it seem they’re doing something
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Racoon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Talk, talk, talk.No action.
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by donyfrank: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Charade.
Who una wan deceive? Me?
I don wise for una prank teh teh
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by donyfrank: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
donyfrank:
Charade.
Who una wan deceive? Me?
I don wise for una prank teh teh

I come go watch the video and I was disappointed not to see the so called president talking.
My instinct never fell me
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria case tire person
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Long over due

Those ineffectual terrorism enabler should not be blasted but fired

Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Check the bank account of anyone who says the buhari govt is performing or transparent. He don chop well well

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by BERNIMOORE: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC REDUCED A WHOLE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO BLASTING AND SHOCK,....
Nothing follows... Chai
Re: VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. by BERNIMOORE: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Check the bank account of anyone who says the buhari govt is performing or transparent. He don chop well well
you're a genius

(1) (Reply)

The Officer Who Prevented The Defeat Of Nigeria During The Civil War / Ahmadu Bello Christmas Message To Christians In 1959. / It's Now Obvious That The Presidency Is Protecting These Bandits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.