Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son’s 10th Birthday(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son’s 10th Birthday(photos) (524 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son’s 10th Birthday(photos) by correctkidabc(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe celebrates her son’s 10th bithday with lovely mummy and son photos.
The beautiful Actress took to her instagram page to share Adorable photos with her son Olajuwon as she wrote;

My Joy! My Pride! The one who has my mumu button! …. Happy 10th birthday OLAJUWON mi

All I have to say is thank you Jehovah, to you be all the Glory, Honor and Adoration ���

See more below:https://www.correctkid.com/my-joy-my-pride-the-one-who-has-my-mumu-button-actress-mercy-aigbe-celebrates-her-sons-10th-birthdayphotos/

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son’s 10th Birthday(photos) by SocialJustice: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Fine boy. Grow old and prosper.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Does Her Own Version Of #dontleaveme Challenge, Use Otedola Lin (video) / Nigeria Celebrities Who Dropped Out Of School And Become Most Successful. / Photos: Beauty Queen Isabella Okafor Beautifies Freedom Falls & (I.I.C.C) In IMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.