Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- (1051 Views)

Is This English Sentence Correct? (2) (3) (4)

Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Divepen1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Akintayo Akinjide

*BaitCide*

That night, Kelly's hands were stretched as she stood over third mainland bridge.
It called her prey nearer, from where they will end up at the bottom of the river.

*Open the Door*
'Ike, someone's at the door', his mom called from her room.
'Who was shouting?' His mom asked as she pushed past him into the house.

*Home Alone*
Hello, Tunde heard from his room.
But he had just returned from locking everywhere because he was alone.

*Still Life*
It was as rigid and useless as always.
Then, Pearl's hand waved back at Ige from the picture.

*Same Opposite*
Little Ann's eyes looked like her mother's- beautiful and happy.
They were the last thing her mother saw as Ann's choked her to death.

*Seduction*

Nneka withdrew, moved gayly towards her bed, eyes fixed on him, and beckoning on him to follow her.
Dele winked, and then a tail dropped between his legs.

*Love Forever*
'Your love keeps me alive', my dead wife's voice lingered in the air.
I woke up to see myself tethered to a wall, her knife raised in air.

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by illicit(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lockdown

"It's been two long dark.... scary.... terrible years, pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee leeeeet meeeee goooooooooo, I swear I have forgiven yooooouuu.... "
Rali wailed on as the door to her dungeon banged shut and her captor bolts it from outside.

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by sabbiboi: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Let's do this pls . I can't wait
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Divepen1(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2020
sabbiboi:
Let's do this pls . I can't wait
Yesoo
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Divepen1(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2020
illicit:
"It's been two long dark, scary, terrible years, please let me go, I swear I have forgiven you.... "
Rali wailed on as her captor bolts the door from outside.
Illicit iyaf done it again ..

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by illicit(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Divepen1:
Illicit iyaf done it again ..
oga mi sir

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by ndiuelish(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2020
I asked Raphael "how are you" he replied "I am fine". Raphael is just a week old.

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Divepen1(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2020
ndiuelish:
I asked Raphael "how are you" he replied "I am fine". Raphael is just a week old.
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by tunjilomo(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2020
©2020 by Olatunji Yusuf.

“She is dead, she is dead,” he mumbled to himself, eyes locked on the still cooling body.
Still staring, the corpse lost all skin and muscles, and a raspy voice whispered, “I always was.”

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Divepen1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjilomo:
©2020 by Olatunji Yusuf.

“She is dead, she is dead,” he mumbled to himself, eyes locked on the still cooling body.
Still staring, the corpse lost all skin and muscles, and a raspy voice whispered, “I always was.”
Don't leave me!!!!
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by pabon(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Carol sang with joyous enthusiasm as she did the dishes, until a melancholic voice joined her. It was midnight and she lived alone.

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Divepen1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
pabon:
Carol sang with joyous enthusiasm as she did the dishes, until a melancholic voice joined her. It was midnight and she lived alone.

Chino!!
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
We've always wanted a king for our people and the gods have truly hearkened to our cry this time,..."Knock knock" with enthusiasm I rushed to the door, "please come in, what's the name again" he replied "I am BUHARI"
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2020
"No I am not gonna terrify you, I am just gonna cut you and fry you." If you are reading this message, I am right behind you....

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
The prince braves the tall trees, shrubs and thorns to enter the castle and kiss the sleeping beauty.
The last thing he sees as he staggers and falls is her smiling face saying, "Now you take on the curse."
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Beetunez44(m): 1:37am On Jul 25, 2020
**death**

Fred tossed to his left after waking up from a long unending sleep hitting a ball in the process
Opening his eyes- aargh! He saw his head

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by Beetunez44(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2020
**Nigeria's leader**

He moved through the tunnel away from the dungeon and says "thank God I'm finally free from you".

Alas! He met himself in the same dungeon.

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by FaceTanke: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Re-member

She remembered she felt his member enter, he remembered he felt his member enter

It remembered it felt the member enter, it remembered that it grabbed the member's head and it remembered that it remembered...

Cc divepen1

Candidlady

Ishilove

Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by zorse: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2022
Nneka drew her face closer to Sam's for a passionate kiss. Sam immediately howled in pain as she ripped off his lips with her teeth..
Re: Two Sentence Horrors ---- Drop Yours--- by zorse: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
She looked closer to the mirror, to be certain she wasn't losing her sanity.
Her reflection suddenly grinned broadly and waved at her...

Big,bold&beautiful / Knaan's Beauty / with this essay, shud I expect A in my last exam