Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,431 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business (871 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business by femeritus: 5:58am On Jan 27, 2011
Hi guys. I have a laptop with internet connection but wants to be engaged in doing something profitable online. Something I wouldnt need to spend on but that will give me some income. For instance I can write very well. Nairalanders, what can I do, at least to take care of my monthly internet subscription?
Re: Online Business by naijabizbo: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
With your connection you can sure do a lot if you know how.

For example, you've got perfect writing skills which you can put to good use by starting a niche based blog where you can sell affiliate products for big merchants like amazon, ebay, clickbank etc.

You can also choose to write paid reviews, sites like ciao, epinions, reveiwstream, yuwie etc are great sites that require those with good writing skills to write products and services reviews and get paid for it.

Some of these paid review sites also double as revenue sharing sites, where they share a chunk of their adsense revenue as a way of rewarding their users.

You can also start domain flipping, a business of building adsense content rich sites and selling it for the right amount.

As a writer, you can publish a book, an ebook to be precise and upload it to sites like scribd; which allows you to market your books using their platform for free (more info is needed that time wont permit me to explain).

But in all you have to consider the risk factors involved. you also need to understand that making money online is not a get rich quick scheme as many internet fake gurus and overlords will tell you.

This is about selling or proffering solutions to problems, or filling a void; just imagine how the offline biz works, then put it into the online, the only difference is that you don't get to see the person you are transacting biz with.

All the best and good luck
Re: Online Business by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
@femeritus creating Amazon review sites using wordpress is the best option for you as a writer.I recently bought a WSO in the warrior forum on how to step by step, create cash generating Amazon review sites using the power of wordpress.And one of the skills required to make it work is the ability to write keyword rich search engine optimised articles.If you are interested hit my inbox right now! Lets work together!
Re: Online Business by BroProsper(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
@shadowblaqq and naijabizbo ur post is quit interesting can you contact on klinbog@gmail.com let me know more on this online biz. I am a writer i have 4 books on amazon. And i need more tips to make real money online. Thanks
Re: Online Business by Shadowblaqq(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Bro. Prosper:
@shadowblaqq and naijabizbo ur post is quit interesting can you contact on klinbog@gmail.com let me know more on this online biz. I am a writer i have 4 books on amazon. And i need more tips to make real money online. Thanks
Bro congrats for being an action taker. Cheers! The download link of the ebook on how to to earn affiliate commissions from Amazon product review store using wordpress will be sent to the email you specified.
Update:Here is the download link: http://bee4.biz/v/XYMuQ
Re: Online Business by numen(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
If you truly have the desire to make a financial change, this is the best system to do
that.

With $180 or N28,800 you can set yourself, loved ones, fellow job seekers up for life.

This amount of money is what most of us burn in less than a week on liquor, ladies etc.

Won't it be wise to join this program with it. Work hard and grow this business where it can fetch you at least $1,020/month?

How much will you get paid?

$120 per month per referral subscription.

Which translates to:

2 referrals = $60 per month residual profits
3 referrals = $180 per month residual profits
4 referrals = $300 per month residual profits
5 referrals = $420 per month residual profits
6 referrals = $540 per month residual profits
10 referrals = $1,020 per month residual profits

Infinite Referrals = Infinite Residual Income!

====================

PLUS more from 2x2 matrix income (up to 733% profit each DAILY position)

With just two active referrals you're already in profit. You'll be exposed to alot of traffic/lead generation sites to help you grow.

Not to talk of your physical friends, facebook friends, twitter followers, class mates, church members, etc....

If you're ready to create a FIVE figure income for yourself monthly write me at "fxnumen (at) yahoo (dot) com"

To our mutual success,

Raphael

P.S. If you can send people an email like this, you have all the skills required to become extremely successful with this business.

(1) (Reply)

Aba Made Items Now Sold In Dubai / Pms, Ago, Forcardos, Blco, Akwalite, Lpfo Available / Online Payment Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.