Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Can I Do To Clear This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Clear This? (581 Views)

Is There A Way I Can Clear This Pores From My Face / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Clear This? by SpecialNwa: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
please i need a candid remedy on this my vericses vein.. any remedy to this? help a sister��

Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by Mightyhaiz: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
what's wrong with those veins?
Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
For me i think those veins usually come out on people that use bleaching cream. If you are using a bleaching cream i will advice you stop it.

and if it is natural then leave it like that na so god do am.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by Taywon: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Go to a pharmacy store...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
They're call varicose veins--- dilated, tortuous veins filled with blood.
You can't just "clear" them.
Your fear should be about the complications they may produce as time goes by.
To reduce such complications, you need to avoid prolonged standing and wearing of high-heeled shoes.
You may also need to start putting on long, tight stockings(pressure or compressive stockings) to compress the veins.
The definitive treatment is surgical removal of those veins.

They'll soon come and tell you the creams and stc30 to use, but all that are pure rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by vastolord4(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
To reduce such complications, you need to avoid prolonged standing and wearing of high-heeled shoes.
You may also need to start putting on long, tight stockings(pressure or compressive stockings) to compress the veins.

They'll soon come and tell you the creams and stc30 to use, but all that are pure rubbish.

You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by obiekunie2: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

in addition to that, she should also avoid sitting for too long in a place to avoid other complications that follows varicose veins.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:28am On Jun 19, 2020
obiekunie2:

in addition to that, she should also avoid sitting for too long in a place to avoid other complications that follows varicose veins.

Yea, but if she can neither stand nor sit for long, nah for bed she go constantly lie?
Her mattress and pockets/bank accounts will have "complications" too.
The truth is sitting does not cause as much problems as standing does.
The problem with those varicose veins is that they are no longer able to return blood back to the heart for continued circulation, as their valves are now as incompetent as Buhari.
With incompetent valves, blood now pools/remains stagnant and even moves downwards, instead of upwards, and gravity worsens that when standing.
The effect of gravity on the legs when sitting is not much, and she can further downgrade it by raising her legs on a side stool or wearing an elastic compression stockings.
Compression stockings help to create the pressure that will move the blood upwards back to the heart, and empty those ugly looking bluish veins.

NB: The bluish colour is due to the de-oxygenated blood(without oxygen) in the veins. Oxygenated blood in arteries are red, while the de- oxygenated blood in veins are bluish.
I put this last one so that people won't think creams or bleaching agents will "clear" it.
If you bleach your blood, your "Egungun don enter express".

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by layo50(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
i will marry you chat me 0 90 55 00 11 21
Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by Ebookherbs(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2021
please note that there is nothing herbs can not cure
Re: What Can I Do To Clear This? by Ebookherbs(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2021
layo50:
i will marry you chat me 0 90 55 00 11 21

lolz,
my brother is it marriage you came for or to help out?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Home Remedy For Covid-19? / This Is So Sad, But It's The Truth... My Experience In A Hospital / Do You Eat The Head Of Fish? See What It Does To Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.