Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? (3549 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? by LtChisom: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
tunjijones:
Good evening guys.

I want to buy a phone on Saturday. Which of these brands should I go for?
1. Huawei
2.Xiaomi
3. Techno.

My budget is 70k.
I don't know for huawei but if you go for techno, its like wearing bathroom slippers to expressway.
Am a xiaomi fan so you know I wouldn't advise you not to go for xiaomi.
Re: Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? by LtChisom: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
tunjijones:

How can I buy 3GB RAM for 70k. It most definitely has to be 4GB. And FYI I have used Gionee before.. Nice phone but I heard they have stopped production of Gionee phones.
The chinese owner of gionee used his company to play bet and lost, he later on filed for bankruptcy hence, the calamity that befell gionee.
Re: Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? by LtChisom: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
my brother is not about having the same spec. We're talking about durability and resale value. I've been using my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 since 2017 and it's still very strong. If I want to sale it now I will sale it above 80k.
And who will buy it at that amount, if you see 15k for that device, collect am sharp sharp. Samsung that their screens are more expensive than the motherboard.
And I was actually teasing you.
Re: Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? by BDservcom: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Hello, Guys?
What do you guys think about the new Itel Series?
Does it worth the money?
I just read the descriptions here:
https://tailoredtrack.com.ng/2020/05/23/itel-vision-1/
Re: Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2020
LtChisom:

And who will buy it at that amount, if you see 15k for that device, collect am sharp sharp. Samsung that their screens are more expensive than the motherboard.
6GB/128GB for 15k? You don't anything about phone.

Re: Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? by LtChisom: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
6GB/128GB for 15k? You don't anything about phone.
Thank God the gods of your land no allow you finish the statement well.
And am only teasing you, samsung phones are better than any other phones I've used even xiaomi just that they are expensive and the parts are expensive too. Imagine buying phone for eighty something k to later repair the screen if it is damaged with 48k?
Re: Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For? by LtChisom: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2020
BDservcom:
Hello, Guys?
What do you guys think about the new Itel Series?
Does it worth the money?
I just read the descriptions here:
https://tailoredtrack.com.ng/2020/05/23/itel-vision-1/
According to this https://www.notebookcheck.net/UNISOC-SC9863A-SoC-Benchmarks-and-Specs.426937.0.html
It is okay for the price but the ram made the phone not to be future proof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i / I Need Phone Recommendations For A Budget Of 100k / How To Use The Screen Record On Your Infinix S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.