Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate (2985 Views)

Fr Obinyan to Obaseki: 'Be the big brother, call off the impeachment on Shaibu' / Priests Sprinkle ‘Holy Water’ On Shaibu At Office Dedication (pic) / Obaseki Nominates Shaibu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by Imoh1995: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Godwin Obaseki of Edo State has insisted on his Deputy, Philip Shaibu, as running mate to counter the influence of Adams Oshiomhole, since they are from the same area.

Earlypost  learned this from a source that was at the meeting between Governor Obaseki, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP

Click on the link below to see the full Reasons

https://earlypost.com.ng/reasons-why-obaseki-insists-on-shaibu-as-running-mate/

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by Hollysaint: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by doggedfighter(f): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
We are in trouble
Obaseki news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by seanfer(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2020
And the PDP will give the 2 of them the slots? It’s very simple if Obaseki think Shuaibu will defeat Oshiomhole in Edo North, then Obaseki should step down for the PDP candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:
And the PDP will give the 2 of them the slots? It’s very simple if Obaseki think Shuaibu will defeat Oshiomhole in Edo North, then Obaseki should step down for the PDP candidate.
Who's Adams in Edo north, aside his village where does his influence exceeds? Go they Lagos they type nonsense

Adeke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by allthingsgood: 3:21am On Jun 19, 2020
I really don't see obaseki winning this election sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by IJOBA2: 3:28am On Jun 19, 2020
allthingsgood:
I really don't see obaseki winning this election sha
ARREWA DEY ONE THREAD DEY ROAST US YOU COME DEY HERE DEY CRY FOR EDO PEOPLE embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by allthingsgood: 3:32am On Jun 19, 2020
IJOBA2:
ARREWA DEY ONE THREAD DEY ROAST US YOU COME DEY HERE DEY CRY FOR EDO PEOPLE embarassed

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 19, 2020
We all need to be careful in life.

Where are the powerful men of yesterday?

Where is Oshiomhole today?
Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by seanfer(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Who's Adams in Edo north, aside his village where does his influence exceeds? Go they Lagos they type nonsense

Adeke

Oshiomhole may not be a good person I am not fighting for him but you asking who is Oshiomole in Edo North is like saying who is WIKE in his senatorial district. Last election only Oshiomhole won his senatorial district in all the elections. Obaseki couldn’t win his LGA and Senatorial district for APC. September is here and we shall see if you’re right or wrong.
Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by AroleOduduwa2: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:

They only have one term left, it makes sense to give them the slot.
Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by seanfer(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Only those mushroom political parties can offer them such conditions. Now a party with structures. Remember they’re not registered members of the party yet. What will those people that have been with the party in the last 4 years do?
Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by babyfaceafrica: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

So pdp should just dash dem the positions?.. So does that are with pdp since, should go and sit down àbí?.. No loyalty, no perverance!!.. Na so politics be?... One of them must drop or else pdp should not give ọba that ticket. Others no come count market
Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by richiemcgold: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2020
pdp should thread carefully with obaseki and his deputy. you shouldn't allow a stranger to totally dominate your house, especially if such person has track records of backbiting & betrayals. one other thing i noticed is that people are making this Edo saga looks as if pdp can't do well without obaseki. I think he is the one that needs pdp most at this stage, not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by seanfer(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2020
richiemcgold:
pdp should thread carefully with obaseki and his deputy. you shouldn't allow a stranger to totally dominate your house, especially if such person has track records of backbiting & betrayals. one other thing i noticed is that people are making this Edo saga looks as if pdp can't do well without obaseki. I think he is the one that needs pdp most at this stage, not the other way around.

At the bolded. It is only our online voters that think PDP can’t do better in the election without Obaseki. If PDP should give the 2 slots to Oba and his Deputy, then expect serious internal crises in Edo PDP.
Re: Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate by techmo(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2020
grin

this obaseki still never get any party ticket

I pity him

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Movement Is Now Bigger Than Obi Himself - Arewa Community / Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. / I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.