Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) (42397 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by stanliwise(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
jasent:
When will this people stop disturbing us with this nonsense of millions of years?when was the earth created biko?
earth is about 4.7 billions years old
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
maynia:

Which man was present when the World was full of Void and darkness?

Exactly ...... no man was present .... so no man could tell when the world came to being....it could be 100billion... it could be 500zillion
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Dowenship(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
jasent:
When will this people stop disturbing us with this nonsense of millions of years?when was the earth created biko?
like seriously ooo....I don't understand self.... This century we are in is it in millions or in thousands..
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by lokotamak(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Well done. Dinosaur family grin
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by stanliwise(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
canDy4eva:
Oh my...

How did they know how long

Na wa!
carbon dating

1 Like

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Dowenship(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
stanliwise:
hmm....the greatest grandpa on earth...
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by TheSourcerer: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
maynia:

You don't have to.
Shut up and take all my likes and money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
So despite all the heavy downpour from the sky....

Footprints still dey show?

Well done sir....
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by jasent(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Says who?
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by MrVicar(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
I call the attention of the governing body of nairaland. This guy has been scamming people with the above false data subscription. I'm also a victim. @Lalasticlala please take note.
Gimoso8514:
Topic

1 Like

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Stewart883:
From the comments here I can now see why Africa is so backwards
You can say that again.

We are not open to new things neither are we ready to learn,unlearn and relearn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na kids and uneducated people full nairaland now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by juman(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dinosaur came and vanished.
Human is here now, I guess they would vanish one day.
But replaced by another set living things in millions of years latter after when the earth as recovered from todays pollution of environment.
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
This one isn't no dinosaur foot..

This one is a forest duck foot usually giant in nature.. One exist currently in Ebonyi state

Memories: :

I remember then in 1928, there was a war between dinosaurs and humans.. They wanted to be king in Northern Europe but we fought it off.. I lost my grand father in that war....

Guys, if you see a dinosaur for real life, u go fear ooo. Very big and scary but then we were so brave that we fought over 100s of dinosaur which led their extinction..

Recently, I heard some dinosaur still exist, I doubt if this current generation can fight a dinosaur

They will be very easier to fight now than ever before...

Just one IED, the rest shall be history
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by blingxx(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

This one is a forest duck foot usually giant in nature.. One exist currently in Ebonyi state

I remember then in 1928, there was a war between dinosaurs and humans.. They wanted to be king in Northern Europe but we fought it off.. I lost my grand father in that war....

Guys, if you see a dinosaur for real life, u go fear ooo. Very big and scary but then we were so brave that we fought over 100s of dinosaur which led their extinction..

Recently, I heard some dinosaur still exist, I doubt if this current generation can fight a dinosaur

undecided ....
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by bmdmixer: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

they will rather tweet about d battle
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by perdollar(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

am stl in shock that u didn't escape sanity............by president Mohd buhari
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by efemena5050(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

ayaaaaa this one has wound his sense chai see blood hmmmm go chemist buy bandage nd cover ur injured sense
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by sagna112(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
million of years?? and we still dey 2020 today's date suppose be
19th/06/403938383474 na
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by blingxx(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
juman:
Dinosaur came and vanished.
Human is here now, I guess they would vanish one day.
But replaced by another set living things in millions of years latter after when the earth as recovered from todays pollution of environment.

you are absolutely right ,this is scientifically proven it's something called "the great filter" and it's one of the reasons we are unable to find aliens
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Harbey92(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
All is well grin
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by pmoye(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
You even have the strength and time to respond to decidedly human entities that need to be ignored. Individuals who panic whenever a discovery is made in science. It is very interesting really to think that human life currently owe more to scientific discoveries than most of the unfounded delusions they call faith that only serve to divide, kill, and destroy.

Buliwyf:
Science deniers will flood here now

First, you are very ignorant. The existence and proof of dinosaurs have nothing to do with atheism. There are both theistic and atheistic paleontologists.

Secondly, this dinosaur foot is a hundred times more real than your Abrahamic god. If there is a God, it certainly isn't the one that creates humans then puts a fruit they aren't supposed to eat in the same garden with them even though he is omniscient and knows they will eventually eat it.
And when the humans inadvertently ate the fruit he knew they would eat, he got angry and instead of forgiveness and resetting the system he decided to sacrifice himself to himself but not before impregnating an unsuspecting virgin. Later the same god got angry because his angels came down to have a piece of the fine big human asses too.
Then later even after the sacrifice many people were still doing evil so he sent a thousand teachers to create a thousand conflicting teachings and denominations to further confuse and cause rancour within humans even though he is omnipotent and can appear in the sky and to everybody at the same time to set the record straight and stop all the divisions because he loves us all so much and would not want to see us perish. But no he chose the most ineffective and silly way possible and left us at the mercy of human vagaries and bias.

At least scientists can give us proof. There is carbon dating and different strata of soil to back them up. They also gave us planes and the phones you insignificant entities use to attack them. If we ask you to show us a proof of your god now you will be telling us stories that cannot be backed up in history. Just fairytales that even the Jews in Israel whose goat-herding ancestors started the story take as cultural anecdotes mostly.

Your god does not exist. Just fairytales stubbornly held on to by people under great economic burdens and deprivation.

1 Like

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by simplesearch: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Staphylococcus:

But same evidences nails the fact that same Bible is a scam

Cos discoveries shows that life has been existing right before the Bible.

That's a false information propagated by a supposed holy book

Can you present some of those evidences that shows the bible is a scam?
Can you also present some of those evidences that proves that life was in existence before the God of the bible created them,
and who was behind that initial creation?
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Ezet456: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wonderful

God is great
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Staphylococcus: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
simplesearch:

Can you also present some of those evidences that proves that life was in existence before the God of the bible created them,

The topic itself is an evidence that life has existed before the Bible was even created.

So many archeological findings have affirmed that fact past 3000 years ago.

God was behind the creations and that God is far different from the Middle East ones! a.k.a colonization tools
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
simplesearch:

Don't bother for any explanation..the agreed upon explanation is that an explosion happened from nowhere and life began...so basically the explosion is the progenitor of the powerpuff girls..it mixed sugar, ice and everything nice and voila! Life began.

1 Like

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
simplesearch:

Very sure you didn't meet your great-grandfather in person, but you believe his once existence without much ado?
its a logical sequence. And dna is our link. The bible from adam to jesus does not follow a logical sequence and many of the stories there are fairlytales. No different to oduduwa coming from heaven story. Tower of babel god confused them so they wont reach heaven.but humans went into space no heaven was there

1 Like

Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Staphylococcus: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
RealEzee:
I wish it was the same logic tho

If you can believe the unseen, then you should be able to believe dates that have been radio metrically proven.
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Vyzz: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Staphylococcus:

But same evidences nails the fact that same Bible is a scam

Cos discoveries shows that life has been existing right before the Bible.

That's a false information propagated by a supposed holy book

You meant to say right before Adam and Eve?

Even the bible through some loopholes gives evidence that life existed before Adam na Eve...

But let's say the bible didn't...

What is the concrete proof and evidence that life existed before Adam.

Look at the end of the day it might be that science has been all wrong....

Science is like a boy searching in the darkest room ever trying to find a touch to light up the room.... There will be alot of mistakes
Re: Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) by Staphylococcus: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:

You meant to say right before Adam and Eve?

Even the bible through some loopholes gives evidence that life existed before Adam na Eve...

But let's say the bible didn't...

What is the concrete proof and evidence that life existed before Adam.

Look at the end of the day it might be that science has been all wrong....

Science is like a boy searching in the darkest room ever trying to find a touch to light up the room.... There will be alot of mistakes

Science of radio dating wrong?

But if it was used to determine Obafemi Martin's age, you will agree with it.

It's okay. It could be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World / Mutant, One-Eyed Albino Baby Shark Found In Indonesia (Pictures) / How To Build A Quadcopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.