Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office (743 Views)

COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by Dwise19990(m): 4:41am On Jun 19, 2020
The Chairman of Nsukka Local Government, Enugu state, Chief Patrick Kenechukwu Omeje has been reported dead and it looks like everyone in Nsukka local government area is celebrating, makes me wonder why, what did he do?
The people of Nsukka local government area has nothing else to say about he but that he was a wicked man, did nothing for his people but stole money. A young man, he was and rich, had a hotel in Abuja that is worth millions but how wicked a man can be that even most of the people he called friends tells tales of how wicked he is.
I believe our eastern leaders from the Fg, state and local level should take note and leave behind a good legacy before going on that journey of no return

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by flejnr(f): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Death is inevitable, heard about the man and that they even carried his coffin while he was still alive prior to his 2nd tenure and the governor that is towing the same part with him still went ahead and gave him the candidature, for real Enugu state governor sister Gloria ugwuanyi and his cohorts are dealing with the people of Enugu state , na for social media dem get say.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by StubbornGENIUS: 4:46am On Jun 19, 2020
flejnr:
S
So even matured ladies book space too?
Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by ATAKAM: 4:53am On Jun 19, 2020
OP I dont think the dead man owes you anything and besides your write up is not clear and filled with bad grammar.. when he was suffering and making his money did you by any means helped him? people should mind their business. Anyway this covid 19 is real and people are dying of it..R.I.P to the dead
Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by Dwise19990(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2020
As for the man owing me anything, I'm actually from Enugu state, you can say from Nsukka so yes he owes me for staying in that political office.
Bad grammar and write up not being clear, i will have to improve my writing, thank you
ATAKAM:
OP I dont think the dead man owes you anything and besides your write up is not clear and filled with bad grammar.. when he was suffering and making his money did you by any means helped him? people should mind their business. Anyway this covid 19 is real and people are dying of it..R.I.P to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by kingi777: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2020
The late Chairman was the owner of the popular Movida night club in Kubwa, Abuja. I learnt of his demise some days ago.
Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by opebiboy: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Lies. Where is the source of your news that he is a very wicked person?
Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by johnmartus(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Try and get some sense. Because he was suffered that's why he must not be accountable.
ATAKAM:
Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by Corporate2020: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Dwise19990:
The Chairman of Nsukka Local Government, Enugu state, Chief Patrick Kenechukwu Omeje has been reported dead and it looks like everyone in Nsukka local government area is celebrating, makes me wonder why, what did he do?
The people of Nsukka local government area has nothing else to say about he but that he was a wicked man, did nothing for his people but stole money. A young man, he was and rich, had a hotel in Abuja that is worth millions but how wicked a man can be that even most of the people he called friends tells tales of how wicked he is.
I believe our eastern leaders from the Fg, state and local level should take note and leave behind a good legacy before going on that journey of no return

Same way I, Yinka Aiyefele and other LAUTECH staff and students are celebrating the death of the callous Mr Constituted Authority even before confirming his death.
Re: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Dies In Office by Chikpat(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Dwise19990:
As for the man owing me anything, I'm actually from Enugu state, you can say from Nsukka so yes he owes me for staying in that political office.
Bad grammar and write up not being clear, i will have to improve my writing, thank you

You bi man

(1) (Reply)

*Edo Guber: "We Don’t Have A Candidate" - APC State Chairman, Anselm Ojezua / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 16th August 2020 / 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.