Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ruling On Raping - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Raping (10717 Views)

Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Raping by Lukgaf(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Akinbahm:

What's the ruling on false witnesses cause I'm sure Islam gonna place punishment on them also...

It was narrated that Abu Bakrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Shall I not tell you of the greatest of major sins?” We said, “Yes indeed, O Messenger of Allaah.” He said, “Associating others with Allaah (shirk) and disobedience towards parents.” He was reclining, but then he sat up and said, “And false speech and false witness, and false speech and false witness,” and he kept on saying it until I thought he would never stop.

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5631; Muslim, 87).
Re: Ruling On Raping by Akhirastriver(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mashallah
Re: Ruling On Raping by AlwaysHorny(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Stop twisting things to the topic at hand. The particular verse did not mention rape, but it said Zina (which means Aldutery or Fornication).......
Re: Ruling On Raping by AbuUbaid: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Lucky for you sir, we have a rule of law here in Nigeria.
Don't bring Sharia laws.
Mohammed is an owner of slaves ( yeah he took your ancestors for slaves and had sex with many of his slaves)
He's a pedophile and a false prophet ( cleaimed he's the last prophet whereas he didn't perform a single miracle)

He's a sadistic and merciless man who committed various atrocities

The way he treated his enemies ( he killed Kenana ibn al-Rabi head of the Jewish tribe by beheading him after invading their homes, he tortures him go reveal their treasure locations but he didn't, he was beheaded and then he took the man's wife Safiyya as a concubine)

His marriages

Invasion of Asia

His marriage to 6 years old Aisha and began having sex with her when she was 9 (WTF)

To all you brainwashed folks who thought the Qur'an fell from heaven, keep deceiving yourself

And if you thought islam came out of thin air then keep deceiving yourself

Islam came from Christianity and Judaism

It's like the modern churches of today with their own doctrine's
You all keep following in his footsteps.

You should have used your brain before your fingers.

YOU are the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT to HUMANITY.

U fit on Xender make I send u sense

Fool wey don pass forty.
Re: Ruling On Raping by Moneyboyz: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2020
AbuUbaid:

You should have used your brain before your fingers.

YOU are the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT to HUMANITY.

U fit on Xender make I send u sense

Fool wey don pass forty.

You wey get plenty sense could have countered my post with a solid defense instead of your baseless insults.
Idiot, keep deceiving yourself.
Prove my points wrong.
You have a phone and internet for nothing, you should be living in the stone age.
Re: Ruling On Raping by gentleibraheem(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Lucky for you sir, we have a rule of law here in Nigeria.
Don't bring Sharia laws.
Mohammed is an owner of slaves ( yeah he took your ancestors for slaves and had sex with many of his slaves)
He's a pedophile and a false prophet ( cleaimed he's the last prophet whereas he didn't perform a single miracle)

He's a sadistic and merciless man who committed various atrocities

The way he treated his enemies ( he killed Kenana ibn al-Rabi head of the Jewish tribe by beheading him after invading their homes, he tortures him go reveal their treasure locations but he didn't, he was beheaded and then he took the man's wife Safiyya as a concubine)

His marriages

Invasion of Asia

His marriage to 6 years old Aisha and began having sex with her when she was 9 (WTF)

To all you brainwashed folks who thought the Qur'an fell from heaven, keep deceiving yourself

And if you thought islam came out of thin air then keep deceiving yourself

Islam came from Christianity and Judaism

It's like the modern churches of today with their own doctrine's
You all keep following in his footsteps.

What point are you trying to make with this submission
Re: Ruling On Raping by AbuUbaid: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Moneyboyz:

You wey get plenty sense could have countered my post with a solid defense instead of your baseless insults.
Idiot, keep deceiving yourself.
Prove my points wrong.
You have a phone and internet for nothing, you should be living in the stone age.

I dey surprise say u still never use ur brain before your fingers faa. Abi u no see say na u start d insult ni.

Broda wey dey live for tech age, Rada Rada. No just dey open ur mouth talk rubbish if u Neva tink of wetin u wan talk.

I don't see any reason for you to be concerned about us deceiving ourselves.

Kilokon e.

If we tell an say fool wey don pass forty now, en go dey cry now.

U fit reply me anytime but don't 4get ur SENSE.
Re: Ruling On Raping by FRESHG(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
on my profile

NVM I'll tag you
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR TAG
Re: Ruling On Raping by TheSourcerer: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2020
FRESHG:
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR TAG
tagged you again lol
Re: Ruling On Raping by FRESHG(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
tagged you again lol
JUST COPY AND PASTE IT HERE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Becoming Muslim / Why Do Muslims Pay Zakat ? / What Islam Says If Eid Prayer And Juma’at (friday), Coincide On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.