Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger (77466 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Bugatie(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

God bless you, I bet he/ she didn't read down the post

Lalastclata once again this deserve front page ok

Udom is a trained technocrat and understands what a state needs to do to position itself as an industrial hub.

He is doing this and it’s definitely paying off already.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Iscoalarcon: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yeah bro
Rice plantations as its greatest rise in the state in his administration
op fear God na! These people are Indians
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
op fear God na! These people are Indians
Go to page one you will see the follow up links and pix
Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Impressive.

Yeah bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nice one.. These ones are busy working, they ain't throwing blames to the west and north..

Instead they keep working n not shouting
That's always been Akwa Ibom state philosophy...the run the state as a state city inside a country

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Nice one
Great dear
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by 24SEVEN: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

The are bro , trust me investor are flocking into the state since 2017.
Find link below
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nbs-ranks-lagos-aibom-three-others-most-investment-friendly-states/%3famp=1

Ok. if you say investors are flocking in. I hope to see the manifestation in increased IGR figures soon.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
When will our shout yeast Governors commission a project? In the longrun those children of hate will blame Tinubu for their backwardness
Honestly frustration will make anybody throw blames, if not hate
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by sonofanarchy(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.
you see your black man mentality? So until the state become populated that's when the government start building bridges and fly overs? You are so myopic, you don't know anything about planning

24 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Iscoalarcon: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Go to page one you will see the follow up links and pix
Thanks
abeg remove that picture depicting two rice farmers if you don't want me to report u for posting false info on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by lalasticlala(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Me myself am surprised too

Kindly add link to the source

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ok. if you say investors are flocking in. I hope to see the manifestation in increased IGR figures soon.
Early this year the state government targeted 100billion IGR, am just hoping this pandemic won't kill that dream this year.
Find link below
https://newnigeriannewspaper.com/2020/01/13/akwa-ibom-targets-over-n100bn-igr-in-2020/

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DenreleDave(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That's always been Akwa Ibom state philosophy...the run the state as a state city inside a country

I wish to go there sum day sha

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by sonofanarchy(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Enugupikin:

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided
so the government should start sharing money or what? Anambra and Lagos which is a business hub, na government do am?

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by alsudaes1(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.
I'm not hating, I appreciate the good works of Udom so far..

But it's just a 'normal' flyover, the OP gave a misleading title.
Akwa ibomites who are based there can testify to it... How better is this one to the one close to Federal secretariat constructed by Akpabio.

I have to admit that they have the best of roads in the state though.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Bugatie:

Udom is a trained technocrat and understands what a state needs to do to position itself as an industrial hub.

He is doing this and it’s definitely paying off already.
Yeah, we are seeing it
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I wish to go there sum day sha

Your already welcome bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DenreleDave(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Your already welcome bro
I choose the state in my 4 selections for nysc. But not yet posted sha

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you see your black man mentality? So until the state become populated that's when the government start building bridges and fly overs? You are so myopic, you don't know anything about planning

God bless you and he/she needs adult education

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I choose the state in my 4 selections for nysc. But not yet posted sha
Better bro.
I schooled in Seychelles Island when I wanted returning back I picked lagos as a settlement port but after visiting my state I change my mind immediately. The state is peaceful and developing in all rounds

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
abeg remove that picture depicting two rice farmers if you don't want me to report u for posting false info on Nairaland
Again you can go back to the Ist page and see followup pix , I pick the one your criticising from one of the news line ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2020
alsudaes1:

I'm not hating, I appreciate the good works of Udom so far..

But it's just a 'normal' flyover, the OP gave a misleading title.
Akwa ibomites who are based there can testify to it... How better is this one to the one close to Federal secretariat constructed by Akpabio.

I have to admit that they have the best of roads in the state though.
Did you actually read through the post?
If yes you can go and ask julius Berger staffs, since your in the state what their MD said when the commissioner of information visited. Again let verify before we condemn ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DenreleDave(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Better bro.
I schooled in Seychelles Island when I wanted returning back I picked lagos as a settlement port but after visiting my state I change my mind immediately. The state is peaceful and developing in all rounds

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2020
sonofanarchy:
so the government should start sharing money or what? Anambra and Lagos which is a business hub, na government do am?
Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Rotimi2705: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2020
dis is d type of people we want not fake propaganda Aketi in ondo state who deceive is gullible people Aketi must gooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2020
lalasticlala:

Kindly add link to the source
Ok . But boss I posted some earlier this morning with links abeg carry them go front page ok.
This one was covered by NTA and AKBC, an I was there too.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2020
YourFear:
Is this now supposed to be an achievement. You still remail flat heads
Still depends on your sense of reasoning..meanwhile is a development ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by alsudaes1(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Did you actually read through the post?
If yes you can go and ask julius Berger staffs, since your in the state what their MD said when the commissioner of information visited. Again let verify before we condemn ok
I did not condemn anything, I even acknowledged the good roads within the state.

I complained about the title, and asked a question in terms of comparing it with the one close to the Federal secretariat. It's not about what the op alleged that JB MD said (he didn't quote any source though) but it's about reality on ground. That's why I said those who are based there should testify to it in comparison to the one I mentioned. Remember, both are in the same state and even close to each other.

The state is a beautiful state with progressive governors no doubts.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Rotimi2705:
dis is d type of people we want not fake propaganda Aketi in ondo state who deceive is gullible people Aketi must gooooooo
Na small small he go do am
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by YourFear: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2020
YourFear:

Flare head does it hurt you? go and hug transformer
God bless you bro. Development doesn't and shouldn't bring hate ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.