Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Access To The Blessing Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Access To The Blessing Of God (115 Views)

THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts / See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access To The Blessing Of God by morningtea(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2020
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854

Friday June 19th, 2020
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TOPIC: ACCESS KEY TO THE BLESSING OF GOD

Rev 5:12 "Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing."

I want to let you know today that the blessing of God can only be accessed on the basis of salvation. If you give all you have and are not born again, you will still lack genuine blessing. Every blessing in the Kingdom can only flow to us when we are saved. In other words, the salvation of our souls is the access key to the realm of genuine blessing.

In today's text, the Bible says that Jesus Christ was slain to receive for us power, riches, wisdom, strength, honour, glory and 'BLESSING.' Beloved, you need to take a definite and practical step to be born again if you will experience the reality of God's blessing in your life.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

Salvation is not in Church attendance as some think. It is one thing to be a member of a Church and it is another thing to be born again. You may have a family Church and bear a Christian name, that does not mean you're saved. You need to surrender your life to Jesus to be saved.

If you're ready or you want to rededicate your life to Him, this is an opportunity to do so and you will start to see the reality of the blessing of God on your life.

PRAYER: Say this prayers: Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I am a sinner. Forgive me all my sins. Cleanse me with your blood. Today, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

If you just prayed this prayer, get in touch with us via our WhatsApp number above and we will guide you on what to do next.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
June 19 (Neh 12-14; Acts 4:23-37)

Share this with your contacts!

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 19TH JUNE 2020 / (2). Extract From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.