Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

(2). Extract From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (2). Extract From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" (110 Views)

(1). A Culled From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(2). Extract From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" by Revadebola: 3:51am On Jun 28, 2020
(2). AN EXTRACT FROM MY eBOOK titled "WHEN PRAYER FAILS, TRY PRAISE".

(CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY).

So, I spent the night of
Thursday singing praises and thanking the Lord by faith for the job.

The following day was Friday, I travelled with my credentials and
curriculum vitae to the government ministry.

I asked after the chairman, but
was told he wasn’t on seat, and was directed to his secretary.

I went to see
the secretary, and told him that I heard there were vacancies for job and I
came to submit my application for the job. The secretary told me
sympathetically that the vacancies were now closed.

Since those who had
heard about the vacancies and applied earlier, have being interviewed and
are now employed.

Indeed, those who had been employed by the ministry were to come for a
three-day orientation course the following Monday. He told me there was
nothing that could be done again.

(TO BE CONTINUE TOMORROW).

Get the "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" Ebook within Nigeria and Africa

https:///BuyFromOkadabooks

Get the "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" Ebook from anywhere in the World

https:///BuyFromKindle

Resend the post and links to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

REGISTER FOR FREE with +2349059270030 on WhatsApp to receive the interpretation of your dreams and daily Christian audio broadcast.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Words At All Times I / Watch Your Words At All Times II / INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- How The Piano Inspired Matthew To A Remarkable Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.