Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" (24927 Views)

BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? / UK Group: Millions Of Nigerians Are Displaced Due To Loss Of Livelihood / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by jidxin(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
But more Muslims are killed every day

This is mere propangada
i just search the web and its so bad nigeria is there. its not a propaganda

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Peacemaker5128: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Ejjis:
E no go better for your entire family both living and dead � for hiding the bitter truth.. slowpoke.

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by just2endowed: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2020
meavox:

SOURCE:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/18/united-kingdom-raises-alarm-over-genocide-christians-nigeria

And if I seek visa on that ground, they will not give someone.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by EdiskyHarry: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2020
It is only In Nigeria that terrorists, are given national honour, presidential handshake and accompensation.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Paulynez(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Nigeria Is ranked higher than Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Egypt in terms of killing of Christians?

This is shocking!

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Trueteller0147: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2020
all this groups will be causing problem where there is none
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by bejeria101(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Flexherbal:
All lives matter.
No life should be cut short, whether Christian or Muslim.

Those infidels don't care about that o. We can't stay in the same environment with murderer's and be claiming we worship one God.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by yrex01(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Lostz:

are they being killed by Christians?
that's left for you to ans but y shouting when xtains are not actually the victim here? Hypocrites at it peak.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by yrex01(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2020
jidxin:
i just search the web and its so bad nigeria is there. its not a propaganda
they update any crap they want u to know Online for u to digest. Now use common sense, apart from farmers n herdsmen clash there's no insurgency in Igbo n Yoruba land. Its only core north most of these killings takes place n 90% of the victims are muslims. So who z deceiving who?
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Chigold101(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Corporate2020 post=90829751]Nigeria too raises alarm over genocide against Nigerians and Blacks in general by UK security agents./quote]
What is your point here?

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by SUPRRA: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2020
The APPG blamed Nigerian politicians for further fueling the attacks on Christian saying political actors are supporting the killings to further their own interests.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by chizzyglow: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2020
7lives:

Terrorism?
The people who are now screaming terrorism, are the ones who plunged the world into the current catastrophy.
Go and read about the CRUSADERS, initially started by a French pope and later metamorphosized into European allied forces.
They went to evangelize but they declared wars, killing the Arabs and establishing their private empires on Arab lands.
Unfortunately Arabs are not Africans that are easily out classed.
Over two hundred years and the battle rages on.
It's however unfortunate that black man has also become proxies for both the Europeans and the Arabs.
The earlier people understand this the better, understanding the root of the problem might stop people, from fighting battles that are not theirs.

Just shut up and read history well enough the Arabs did the same thing they were fighting against themselves... timurud empire , ottoman empire even the Persia empire were taken over by the arabs

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by limeta(f): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2020
The group also raised concerns on the escalating inter-communal violence in Nigeria characterised by the farmer-herder conflict

This narrative alone should tell you something about Britain
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by speedchariot(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Okwu Kanu

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by SUPRRA: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2020
yrex01:
they update any crap they want u to know Online for u to digest. Now use common sense, apart from farmers n herdsmen clash there's no insurgency in Igbo n Yoruba land. Its only core north most of these killings takes place n 90% of the victims are muslims. So who z deceiving who?
southern Kaduna & platue killings who are targeted?

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Buhari and his cohorts will be disgraced when the time comes. I knew he was bad news when he didn't condemn his kinsmen (Fulani Herdsmen) in the North East and other parts of the country for all the atrocities committed. The world is talking about the genocide of Christians but he is silent as usual.
Whatever a man sows, so shall he reap!

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Germi9: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2020
UK should allow me hear word this early morning oh.. afterall they caused all this for us...carry power give Aboki
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Daddysidhan: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2020
7lives:

Terrorism?
The people who are now screaming terrorism, are the ones who plunged the world into the current catastrophy.
Go and read about the CRUSADERS, initially started by a French pope and later metamorphosized into European allied forces.
They went to evangelize but they declared wars, killing the Arabs and establishing their private empires on Arab lands.
Unfortunately Arabs are not Africans that are easily out classed.
Over two hundred years and the battle rages on.
It's however unfortunate that black man has also become proxies for both the Europeans and the Arabs.
The earlier people understand this the better, understanding the root of the problem might stop people, from fighting battles that are not theirs.

You mean the crusaders should sit and be looking while your Islamic jihadist are ravaging the world all-over abi your prophet self no fight war ni

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by jidxin(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2020
yrex01:
you wrong. i resides in the north and what they are saying is true. dont just assume.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2020
How can persecution of Christians be higher in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia and other Muslim nations??!... If true, this is beyond shocking!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Flexherbal:
All lives matter.
No life should be cut short, whether Christian or Muslim.
Lies....Not lives that keep voting Buhari

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by uthlaw: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Raise alarm over poverty joo!
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Cousin9999: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Another day another audio story from ugly white pieces of sh**.

They're so disgusting, ugly, evil, filthy, and worthless. Whites are the devil personified.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by OriOko88(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2020
If not for southern Nigeria that brought education and help to liberate some parts of north, northern Nigeria would hv been worst than Somalia undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Wiseonetemmy(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
I don't know what caliber of people comment on nairaland topics or what level of reasoning they have. I must say that am mostly disappointed. A lot of these comments shows that our mental capacity and knowledge of what's going on is at a very low level. Its only a few times you get to read intelligent comments. I think this is part of the reason s we are in the mess we find ourselves.

PS. I might be wrong though, maybe the intelligent ones amongst us don't read or visit nairaland. So I stand to be corrected.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Staphylococcus: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Stupid group!
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Corporate2020:
Nigeria too raises alarm over genocide against Nigerians and Blacks in general by UK security agents.

However, if Buhari does not take decisive action on these killings, it will consume him .

Paid muslim Awusa-Afonja zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Corporate2020:

Those that wished Buhari death in the past have themselves been buried

so what your point?

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2020
The British as usual trying to deepen the divide. We know that bandits and bokoharam are killing Nigerians especially in the North in large numbers but this is not only targeting Christians. Virtually all those killed daily in Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara States are muslims while in Niger and Kaduna states are a mixture. In Borno and Yobe more muslims are killed.

Nigerians should unite in forcing the government to fight insecurity all over the north and the country rather than listen to the divisive British unfounded propaganda.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by yrex01(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2020
jidxin:
you wrong. i resides in the north and what they are saying is true. dont just assume.
I've been in Niger state for d past 5 year. I've been to kaduna n kano too. And I can tell u u the one lying. All d victims of bandits in Niger state are Muslims as well as borno
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by yrex01(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2020
SUPRRA:

southern Kaduna & platue killings who are targeted?
so who are they also targeting in northern kaduna killings.. Wise up man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria / Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.