Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" (24925 Views)

BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? / UK Group: Millions Of Nigerians Are Displaced Due To Loss Of Livelihood / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by nku5: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2020
No wonder Buhari pretended to talk tough to the so called security chiefs yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
Flexherbal:
All lives matter.
No life should be cut short, whether Christian or Muslim.

Lol
Where in your country do other people kill Muslims? Don’t be glib please.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2020
As if dey care Mtcheeeew
White don’t give a F about blacks
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Neo-colonialism.
This is how they spread falsehood and implant hatred amongst people in a country. Is it Christians that are been killed in the North-east and West of Nigeria.

Does the crime in this country spare any religion?
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2020
yrex01:
that's left for you to ans but y shouting when xtains are not actually the victim here? Hypocrites at it peak.
you Muslims terrorist are killing Christians and you say they are not victims?

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Pacesetter123(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
But more Muslims are killed every day

This is mere propangada
Killed by who?

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
7lives:

Terrorism?
The people who are now screaming terrorism, are the ones who plunged the world into the current catastrophy.
Go and read about the CRUSADERS, initially started by a French pope and later metamorphosized into European allied forces.
They went to evangelize but they declared wars, killing the Arabs and establishing their private empires on Arab lands.
Unfortunately Arabs are not Africans that are easily out classed.
Over two hundred years and the battle rages on.
It's however unfortunate that black man has also become proxies for both the Europeans and the Arabs.
The earlier people understand this the better, understanding the root of the problem might stop people, from fighting battles that are not theirs.

[/s]

This is 21st century,
We're not in 18th century.
Stop defending terrorism.
The Arabs 1st conquered Southern Europe like Spain, Portugal etc.

So because the Europeans killed or conquered Arabs,
Fulanis jihadist terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists should be allowed to slaughter Nigerians?

You Muhammedians are stylishly defending Islamic terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by yakamata(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
akaahs:

As a Muslim, you should be asking yourself that question and channelling same question to Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen killing people around.

I can authoritatively state that majority of Muslims condemn the actions of Boko haram.

As for bandits their justifation has nothing to do with Islam, the fact that bandits in the north are majorly Muslims should not count against good Muslims and Islam

Conclusively Fulani herdmen's kill whoever disagree with them,they don't give a flying fvck about your religion.

Constructive criticism is a good thing but the blatant bigotry against Muslims and Islam won't lead to anything productive .

All lives matter!!!
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is just propaganda by some group of animals with human flesh, Boko haram are killing both Christians and Muslims they destroyed both mosque and churches they killed Imams and pastors then how can you said Christians are being killed in Nigeria? The number of Muslims killed by boko haram outnumbered that of Christians, boko haram are not representing Islam they are far away from teaching of true religion of Islam. In other hand the sect of Fulani bandits they target mostly hausa community villages and 95% of the victims are Muslims. Perhaps i don't know if there is another Nigeria on the planet earth besides the one I'm living in. That's The Fact.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by zionzoe(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
yakamata:

I can authoritatively state that majority of Muslims condemn the actions of Boko haram.

As for bandits their justifation has nothing to do with Islam, the fact that a bandits in the north are majorly Muslims should not count against good Muslims and Islam

Conclusively Fulani herdmen's kill whoever disagree with them,they don't give a flying fvck about your religion.

Constructive criticism is a good thing but the blatant bigotry against Muslims and Islam won't lead to anything productive .

All lives matter!!!

Let me respond to you SUBMISSION.

I can also authoritatively state that majority of Muslims condemn the actions of Boko haram, but inside them they are happy due to the practice of TAQUIYA. ( WHY HAPPY? THE SOLDIERS OF THE BLOOD SUCKING @LAH ARE WINNING)

TO RESPOND TO THIS UR STATEMENT " As for bandits their justifation has nothing to do with Islam, the fact that a bandits in the north are majorly Muslims should not count against good Muslims and Islam" I want to ask you, the CREATOR of Isl@m did he practice armed robbery on caravans? So whose idea do you think is empowering them? You must be a fool to not know how that Epileptic Lunatic m@h prospered.

To answer this..."Conclusively Fulani herdmen's kill whoever disagree with them,they don't give a flying fvck about your religion.".. Why Miyeti ALLAH not Miyetti JESUS ? so whose name is their precursor? And you you proudly say they don't give a F ck ? You are in Hell.

Look at what you said ..."Constructive criticism is a good thing but the blatant bigotry against Muslims and Islam won't lead to anything productive" ... Who wants to produce nothing with a mad man followed by mad people. Mark my words , soon every one with the rabies m@ h brought will be hunted and "cured ". Your logo on fore head is a easy identification number.

AS IF YOU ARE A HUMAN..." All lives matter!!!" ... BUT THE LUNATIC SAID YOU SHOULD KILL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. BASTARD SON OF A LIER.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
[That's the Fact is just a propaganda quote author=YorubaKinging post=90830233]But more Muslims are killed every day

This is mere propangada
[/quote]
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by yakamata(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
zionzoe:

Let me respond to you SUBMISSION.

I can also authoritatively state that majority of Muslims condemn the actions of Boko haram, but inside them they are happy due to the practice of TAQUIYA. ( WHY HAPPY? THE SOLDIERS OF THE BLOOD SUCKING @LAH ARE WINNING)

TO RESPOND TO THIS UR STATEMENT " As for bandits their justifation has nothing to do with Islam, the fact that a bandits in the north are majorly Muslims should not count against good Muslims and Islam" I want to ask you, the CREATOR of Isl@m did he practice armed robbery on caravans? So whose idea do you think is empowering them? You must be a fool to not know how that Epileptic Lunatic m@h prospered.

To answer this..."Conclusively Fulani herdmen's kill whoever disagree with them,they don't give a flying fvck about your religion.".. Why Miyeti ALLAH not Miyetti JESUS ? so whose name is their precursor? And you you proudly say they don't give a F ck ? You are in Hell.

Look at what you said ..."Constructive criticism is a good thing but the blatant bigotry against Muslims and Islam won't lead to anything productive" ... Who wants to produce nothing with a mad man followed by mad people. Mark my words , soon every one with the rabies m@ h brought will be hunted and "cured ". Your logo on fore head is a easy identification number.

AS IF YOU ARE A HUMAN..." All lives matter!!!" ... BUT THE LUNATIC SAID YOU SHOULD KILL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. BASTARD SON OF A LIER.

Looks like your mind has been erroneously made up consequently count me out of this unproductive and counter productive dialogue.
Peace and out.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Empiree: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is mere propangada
don't mind them. They have agenda. Go and read CHRISTIAN MANIFESTO in Nigeria calling for death and destruction of Muslims and their leaders in the 90s
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nchenches: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
IK-APPG, take note: the genocide against Christians have gone on for many years before now. The genocide merely took a larger dimension because Muhammadu Buhari is in power.
Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna by 2001, that as long as he is alive, he must continue to drive for use of sharia criminal laws all over Nigeria.

Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are gunning for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

The 12 northern Nigeria states had since 2001 adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

There is no ending to genocide against Christians in Nigeria unless Nigeria is divided into more manageable countries.

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is mere propangada

How many has Christian extremists killed?. Nobody will give a damn if they kill themselves. Has Christians killed Muslims here?. Why raging religious war on them .
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by zionzoe(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
yakamata:

Looks like your mind has been erroneously made up consequently count me out of this unproductive and counter productive dialogue.
Peace and out.
TAQUIYA FAILED.... QED

IF MOST OF THE FOLLOWERS OF YOUR BABARIC CULT COULD CRITICIZE THEIR IDEOLOGY... EVERYONE WILL LEAVE THE EVIL CULT CALLED !SL@M
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Kingbuhari(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Boko Haram said they are doing the will of Allah , what do you want us to say
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Subduer: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Empiree:
don't mind them. They have agenda. Go and read CHRISTIAN MANIFESTO in Nigeria calling for death and DESTRUCTION OF MUSLIMS and their leaders in the 90s

An al taqya lie. No one is mandated to kill for Christ Jesus. IMPOSSIBLE. Publish it, or provide link.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by akaahs(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
yakamata:

As for bandits their justifation has nothing to do with Islam, the fact that bandits in the north are majorly Muslims should not count against good Muslims and Islam

All lives matter!!!
All lives matters, why the comparison initially??
I'm from north west of the country, what U wrote up there, is nothing near to an average northern Muslim sees Islam. Nothing U ll tell me believe U, I have seen it all. Forget.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by 7lives: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
chizzyglow:

Just shut up and read history well enough the Arabs did the same thing they were fighting against themselves... timurud empire , ottoman empire even the Persia empire were taken over by the arabs

Shut up? I'm a Christian like you, is there any lie in what I wrote up there?.
Have you heard the famous Archbishop Desmond Tutu Quote?.
" When white man came here we have the land and they have the Bible, now they have the land and we have the Bible "
I'm a Christian but I'm not a LIAR, imagine those who goes from continents to continents killing and exterminating other races of people and taking over their lands in the name of Christ.
Oyinbo should deal with covid 19 that has come to send them to Hades, Nigerians will solve their problems.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by salam8528: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Imagine a country
Looters in government have their way
Armed robbers have their way
Herdsmen have their way in murdering innocent villagers
Boko Haram has their way
SARS has their way in killing citizens
Cultists have their way in counting scores.

Long live Donald John Trump, he painted us for what we really are. A shithole country.
u and ur generation unborn are the shit holes. Just because one racist and lunatic of a person call u shitholes u accepted. May u and ur entire family remain shit hole forever.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Empiree: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Subduer:

An al taqya lie. No one is mandated to kill for Christ Jesus. IMPOSSIBLE. Publish it, or provide link.
click on my profile, click on the first thread and read everything including NL link(s) there
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by 7lives: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Isinweke:
[s][/s]

This is 21st century,
We're not in 18th century.
Stop defending terrorism.
The Arabs 1st conquered Southern Europe like Spain, Portugal etc.

So because the Europeans killed or conquered Arabs,
Fulanis jihadist terrorists and should Boko Haram terrorists should be allowed to slaughter Nigerians?

You Muhammedians are stylishly defending Islamic terrorism.

You better go and read better and stop disgracing yourself.
Person no dey siddon for him domot break head.
Na jeje Arab siddon for desert before Oyinbo go kill am and occupied him land.
If armed robbers enter your house, just cook isi- ewu for them and buy 33 join.
I thought you people love brave people, Arab bravery is out of this world.
Celebrate them.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Neddstark: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
salam8528:
u and ur generation unborn are the shit holes. Just because one racist and lunatic of a person call u shitholes u accepted. May u and ur entire family remain shit hole forever.

Damn, so much hate and brainlessness in your post. How did you come to this world? Via the anus??
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by salam8528: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Damn, so much hate and brainlessness in your post. How did you come to this world? Via the anus??
I should be asking u that question y how in earth will u allow someone belittle u and still be praising him? Human should not be equatted to an excreter.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Neddstark: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
salam8528:
I should be asking u that question y how in earth will u allow someone belittle u and still be praising him? Human should not be equatted to an excreter.

You must be a cum-drinking retardeen.
Herdsmen are killing christians. Your government you pay tax to is not doing anything about it. If that is good governance then your reasoning is extremely retrograded. Say whatever you want, but I will not dignify you with a reply. The only cure lunatics like you is ignorance.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
7lives:

You better go and read better and stop disgracing yourself.
Person no dey siddon for him domot break head.
Na jeje Arab siddon for desert before Oyinbo go kill am and occupied him land.
If armed robbers enter your house, just cook isi- ewu for them and buy 33 join.
I thought you people love brave people, Arab bravery is out of this world.
Celebrate them.

You lack sense,
Europeans started invading the Arabs just after when the industrial revolution started,
Before the industrial revolution, the Arabs have invaded and ruling some parts of Europe.

This is 21st century,
Nigerians are not related to Europeans,
You Muhammedians should stop justifying Islamic terrorist activities.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by salam8528: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Neddstark post=90847761]

You must be a cum-drinking retardeen.
Herdsmen are killing christians. Your government you pay tax to is not doing anything about it. If that is good governance then your reasoning is extremely retrograded. Say whatever you want, but I will not dignify you with a reply. The only cure lunatics like you is ignorance. [/quot tkeep fooling yourself, heardmen kill Muslims morethan Christian, u guys should say they are killing Nigerians not just Christian. When they strike they don't differentiate a Muslim from a Christian but since u guys have tries other means of achieving ur online country and its not possible now u want to use religion to decieve ur ancestors. Have ubguys forgotten that there are Christians of Northern backgrounds? Y am i even wasting my time with people that lies and hatred have engulfed their way of thinking. What u down is what u reap. Continue selling ur country negatively to the outside world very soon u will reap what u preach.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by jidxin(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
yrex01:
I've been in Niger state for d past 5 year. I've been to kaduna n kano too. And I can tell u u the one lying. All d victims of bandits in Niger state are Muslims as well as borno
for how long did u stay in the north. i was born and bred, schooled there and even working there.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by 7lives: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Isinweke:

You lack sense,
Europeans started invading the Arabs just after when the industrial revolution started,
Before the industrial revolution, the Arabs have invaded and ruling some parts of Europe.

This is 21st century,
Nigerians are not related to Europeans,
You Muhammedians should stop justifying Islamic terrorist activities.

Industrial revolution?, grin grin grin
You knows next to nothing about the crusaders, stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
7lives:

Industrial revolution?, grin grin grin
You knows next to nothing about the crusaders, stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum.

Stop justifying the killing of innocent women and children, you Muslims always encourage terrorism.

How can you be attacking UK politicians who condemned the ethnic killings going on in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo) / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Army Warns Solders Against Taking Pictures & Videos During Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.