Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Shall Not Dignify You Further With My Response, Alex Wele Replies Tony Okocha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shall Not Dignify You Further With My Response, Alex Wele Replies Tony Okocha. (209 Views)

APC’s Tony Okocha Leads Solidarity March For President Tinubu In Rivers / We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha / Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Not Dignify You Further With My Response, Alex Wele Replies Tony Okocha. by Sosoboy4: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2020
JUST A PASSING REMARK ON TONY OKOCHA’S SECOND HURRIED RESPONSE.

It is exactly eleven days since I read the second response/attack on me by my brother, Tony Okocha. Since then, I have struggled with the burden of whether to reply again or refrain from doing so. However, after thinking through, I am prompted and hence decided to make these brief remarks based on the compelling need to address three main issues raised by him and after this, whatever he writes may not attract my further attention. These three issues which I will address alongside few minor but relevant ones are:
1. Tony’s hypocrisy about Wike.
2. Denial of funds recieved for the burial of late Majesty of Apara Kingdom
3. Allegation of bitterness with regards to Tony’s health survival.

It is also pertinent to note that within this period, certain unfortunate and unexpected events had occured ranging from the shocking news of a Portharcourt High Court order appointing Igo Aguma as Rivers State APC Caretaker Chairman to series of untimely deaths of well known and close personalities including the elder brother to my boss, the Minister of Transportation and leader of our Party, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ( CRA). The death of Tony’s sister within this period did not help matters either and I have verily condoled with him on the loss.

Now on the issues:

Read More:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/i-shall-not-dignify-you-further-with-my-response-alex-wele-replies-tony-okocha/

(1) (Reply)

NBA NNEWI: Beware Of Obinna Ubah's Treacherous Ambition To... / How Do We Defeat The Fulani Herdsmen / Oyo State Govt Says It Expended About 2.8BN Naira In The Fight Against COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.