Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa (48652 Views)

Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by ArisingStorm: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Wow

Smoking weed Is bad for you

It might not affect you physically

But mentally, you won't be okay

You'll even be feeling like you are smart after smoking

Feeling the sense of "knowing things"

Stop smoking weed, see the life of Fela
See the way he dressed in the open
See the way he danced
See how his life ended

Damn niggar, stop smoking weed
Slawomir
You are right Yorubakinging, I used to be a serious addict of weed, I moved from weed to SK to Loud, I was already becoming a beast. Weed will make one feel good, feel high, no problem, positive vibes...... Once the juice runs out, You go for more and the cycle continues. Then, if people tell me how bad weed is, I can defend weed till death, I was an ambassador for weed, I will start with all this health tips about weed. I even purchased a vaporizer because I knew smoking blunt means shorting my life's span. I still ended up going back to blunt.

The sad thing about weed is, a time will come, the person won't be in control anymore, it is the weed that will be in control (the thoughts). And trust me, this thoughts comes from demons (I am 100% sure). Anytime I try to stop, after three to two days am back. Sincerely, I received grace from above. I think I need to make a full detailed thread about Marijuana, because there is one fact about weed smokers, 1.they know its damaging their health 2.They know it will mess up their life 3.they know it affects their productivity but it is just like the best companion. Speaking from experience. Will make a thread later today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Splendy07: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2020
A retail shop in Garki, Abuja need the services of a social media influencer interested candidates should call 08033114468 for negotiation
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by DennisEche(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2020
BABANGBALI:
the headquarters of sins in Africa
Terrorism, banditry, pedophile, over religiousness,almajiri etc
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2020
LaReinaa:

In this case I was referring to both male and female..
MAN is general term used for both in some bible verses.
.. I know. Was only joking with you. grin
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2020
after snake fear women o.
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by LaReinaa(f): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I know. Was only joking with you. grin
grin
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Lamanii22(f): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Austin1805:
Some people are just too wicked.. Ha, Aye ma ni ka o

Ha! Inu ma jin ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Ladyvixen: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2020
What exactly is her gain in all this

A friend for that matter.. Imagine
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Maobichek: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
tillaman:
One has to be very careful with the friends we keep around us! Most of them shouldn’t be kept around at all, I pray the victim heals
I hope Justice is served though
it's quite pathetic, I wonder how a woman will survive 8 men. she will definitely suffer psychological trauma and the pains will be unbearable.
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Corporate2020: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Wow

See the way he danced
See how his life ended

Please name any member of your family whose life is one-tenth as good as Fela Anikulapo's life. Please no insult intended, just let us know so that we can celebrate him, her or them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by airminem(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2020
grin
YorubaKinging:
Wow
Stop smoking weed, see the life of Fela See the way he dressed in the open See the way he danced See how his life ended

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Women! My gender!! Fear them!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Andrew13: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2020
U must b a real niggarr cheesy cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Yes na
Funny enough if you see them dey display thier fake love to each other for public ehnn. You go think say them really love themselves
Them Sabi jealous each other
Imagine a phone call between two girls
Jennifer: sweet heart, how are you
Sandra: Am fine honey
Jennifer : are you at home?
Sandra : yes. Am at home
Jennifer: am coming to your place. Prepare something
Sandra: yes, yes. My baby girl is coming to see me. I will prepare rice
Jennifer: alright....am coming
Call ends. Sandra is like oh! God this witch don dey come again

But if na niggarrrz. You go think say them hate each other from their communication whereas them love each other.
You go hear

Kelvin: idiot, how far
Jerry : your father!
Kelvin: you dey house. I dey come your side. You Cook? I just weak. Arsenal just cut my ticket
Jerry: you see your life. I nor say make you nor carry arsenal yesterday. I nor Cook anything. Na even Garry I drink sleep yesterday but come first two hundred naira dey with me make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by dalass(f): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
I will like to see this case to the end. Women are more evil than men at the end of the day. It's sad that indoctrination from parents, churches, schools and the society at large doesn't allow the average man to see it.

So, if a woman tells you to jump into the sea or jump in front of a trailer, you will.... I pity you...

Women are more evil.... The evil in men is there already (including a 78 year old man, haba!)

If a female friend of yours asks you to help gang rape her friend, you will do it

Men are so evil...8 men on a woman, kilodeeee? Wonders shall never cease...

shocked
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by shestrong(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Yes na
Funny enough if you see them dey display thier fake love to each other for public ehnn. You go think say them really love themselves

But if na niggarrrz. You go think say them hate each other from their communication whereas them love each other.
You go hear

Kelvin: you dey house. I dey come your side. You Cook? I just weak. Arsenal just cut my ticket
Jerry: you see your life. I nor say make you nor carry arsenal yesterday. I nor Cook anything. Na even Garry I drink sleep yesterday but come first two hundred naira dey with me make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof
The sisterhood is an illusion bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by vasco01(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Wetin that 78 years old man dey find for that kind hand rape?

His puns suppose to don die naw

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Wow
Stop smoking weed, see the life of Fela See the way he dressed in the open See the way he danced See how his life ended

Is your life better than Fela's own? Mkpi.
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by johnstar(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Wow

See the way he danced
See how his life ended

u smoke weed u die u dont smoke weed u stil die

tell snoop dogg and khalifa

how do dey dress?? og smoking weed doent define who u are

u have no point

i smoke weed i still dey alright

bye

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by pmoye(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2020
Hate or love us, the real love is with the men.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Yes na

You go hear

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by mosesofnaija: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2020
I buy giftcards and bitcoin at the best rates. 100% fast payment. 0 9 0 3 4 9 4 8 4 88
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by pmoye(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2020
If you tell them dem go wan twist am say na men still make women hate women. I tire tire.

emmabest2000:
Women are their own worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by ibkayee(f): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Disgusting
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Drsenfessy: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Slawomir
You are right Yorubakinging, I used to be a serious addict of weed, I moved from weed to SK to Loud, I was already becoming a beast. Weed will make one feel good, feel high, no problem, positive vibes...... Once the juice runs out, You go for more and the cycle continues. Then, if people tell me how bad weed is, I can defend weed till death, I was an ambassador for weed, I will start with all this health tips about weed. I even purchased a vaporizer because I knew smoking blunt means shorting my life's span. I still ended up going back to blunt.

The sad thing about weed is, a time will come, the person won't be in control anymore, it is the weed that will be in control (the thoughts). And trust me, this thoughts comes from demons (I am 100% sure). Anytime I try to stop, after three to two days am back. Sincerely, I received grace from above. I think I need to make a full detailed thread about Marijuana, because there is one fact about weed smokers, 1.they know its damaging their health 2.They know it will mess up their life 3.they know it affects their productivity but it is just like the best companion. Speaking from experience. Will make a thread later today.

smile.....
Baba forget ..... one thing must surely ruins a man ... nd one day of course we must die ... in fela voice......

when we expect everybody to think , behave, act, drop, nd do what we do..... that's why problems set in.......

We gat our principles, policies individually.

Jah gat moi back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by TheSourcerer: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Wow

See the way he danced
See how his life ended

hi hello
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by michoim(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cases of rape everywhere. Kudos to the police though, for the arrests . May God destroy the spirit of rape pervading the nation...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Aflix(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
xendra
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Rozeberry11: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
What a wicked world angry
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Wow

You'll even be feeling like you are smart after smoking This shows that etilo etide i mean you have smoked before for you to know all these attributes about weed. Tuale ooooo

See the way he danced
See how his life ended

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by dalass(f): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Slawomir

Thank God for your life.... This is a good and exceptional testimony.

Please share your experience. I believe its gonna help lots of people, yes male and even females alike...

Weed smoking is the fad these days... Its everywhere now... Lord have mercy...

Hope you do that write up asap. Just like the thread on cultism by ihateculism.

All the best! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" / Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.