Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Heartfelt Tribute To Dan Foster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Heartfelt Tribute To Dan Foster (786 Views)

Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng / Emotional Cee-c Breaks Down In Tears, Kisses Tobi As Big Brother Ask Them To Dan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heartfelt Tribute To Dan Foster by constancefriday(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2020
I feel a real sense of loss at the wake of the news of the sudden departure to eternal glory of veteran African-American OAP (who is now our very own Nigerian Brother) in the person of Daniel "Dan" Foster, simply known to many citizens of radioland as Dan Foster.
He was more than.just a role model to many of us, he was truly a Father figure. A true Christian, a Brother in Christ, Man of God on the airwaves.
Dan Foster unleashed the best and latest Gospel songs of those times and days on air not only during the Sunday Praise Jam on Cool Fm but also during the weekdays stylishing showing us that God is to be praised and worshipped everyday, not only on Sundays.
Dan Foster was very Friendly, very jovial and truly generous. He gave a lot of gifts to a lot of People on air. He was an on air Philantropist.
He also trained and mentored many next generation OAPs including my immediate younger Sister who was on internship after studying Mass Communications in UNILAG. His presence on air brought smiles to many faces.
Dan Foster promoted many Nigerian music artistes/Gospel Music artistes etc they all came to fame and stardom through his influence.
The last time i listened to Brother Dan Foster on air, it was on a Sunday Moning on Classic Fm, he was teaching (along with his co-presenter) about VALUES.
DO YOU VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE IN OUR LIVES? or do you take them for granted? Do you value what you have in your life? The best things of life you can't buy with all the money you have? He also talked about seeing th good in all things (positive/negative outcomes of life) reminding me of the part of the Bible that says "all things worketh together for good to them that fear and serve Jehovah"
read Romans 8:28
Our biggest misplacement of priorities in the 21st century is being addicted to things, material things while we neglect the People God has placed in our lives to brighten and beautify it.
Look after them, treasure them, cherish them and relish every moment you have to spend with them.
Check up on your friends and brothers often to know how they're doing, it may really matter when it really matters.
Rest in Peace Dan Foster.
A Legend has truly departed from here to a better and greater place of glory where there is peace and eternal rest.
Let's come together to do something remarkable in remembrance of late Dan Foster. Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Heartfelt Tribute To Dan Foster by meobizy(f): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Ahead, ahead, naim we dey. If the rona didn't catch him then a cardiac arrest, diabetes or high blood pressure will. Olisa Adibua and Dele Momodu are the next to watch themselves. For now I'm happy the virus is ridding us of politicians. Always wash your hands, exercise daily and wear a mask when outside your compound.
Re: A Heartfelt Tribute To Dan Foster by ademchij: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I feel a real sense of loss at the wake of the news of the sudden departure to eternal glory of veteran African-American OAP (who is now our very own Nigerian Brother) in the person of Daniel "Dan" Foster, simply known to many citizens of radioland as Dan Foster.
He was more than.just a role model to many of us, he was truly a Father figure. A true Christian, a Brother in Christ, Man of God on the airwaves.
Dan Foster unleashed the best and latest Gospel songs of those times and days on air not only during the Sunday Praise Jam on Cool Fm but also during the weekdays stylishing showing us that God is to be praised and worshipped everyday, not only on Sundays.
Dan Foster was very Friendly, very jovial and truly generous. He gave a lot of gifts to a lot of People on air. He was an on air Philantropist.
He also trained and mentored many next generation OAPs including my immediate younger Sister who was on internship after studying Mass Communications in UNILAG. His presence on air brought smiles to many faces.
Dan Foster promoted many Nigerian music artistes/Gospel Music artistes etc they all came to fame and stardom through his influence.
The last time i listened to Brother Dan Foster on air, it was on a Sunday Moning on Classic Fm, he was teaching (along with his co-presenter) about VALUES.
DO YOU VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE IN OUR LIVES? or do you take them for granted? Do you value what you have in your life? The best things of life you can't buy with all the money you have? He also talked about seeing th good in all things (positive/negative outcomes of life) reminding me of the part of the Bible that says "all things worketh together for good to them that fear and serve Jehovah"
Our biggest misplacement of priorities in the 21st century is being addicted to things, material things while we neglect the People God has placed in our lives to brighten and beautify it.
Look after them, treasure them, cherish them and relish every moment you have to spend with them.
Check up on your friends and brothers often to know how they're doing, it may really matter when it really matters.
A Legend has truly departed from here to a better and greater place of glory where there is peace and eternal rest.
Let's come together to do something remarkable in remembrance of late Dan Foster. Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Re: A Heartfelt Tribute To Dan Foster by stephieok: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Yours Sincerely;

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Mourns The Death Of Nicole Thea; Shares Video Of Their Last Dance / He Is Lyrically Good More Than Olamide / Photos: Glowing 35th Birthday Party Of Actress Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.