Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (40905 Views)

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Fantasticcc:
but why do you guys fear staying alone. There will be no biafrans in Nigeria by then..stop forcing us to stay with you people.an enemy within is the worst kind of enemy.Nigeria is nothing to be proud of.with media power everything is overrated,but small lockdown you people starting stealing from each other.little rain Lekki became flooded.so stop feeling big about a slum.this is the reason we are a laughing stock among other African countries.

Wish u all the best brother. God bless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Masterkernel1: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Wish u all the best brother. God bless.

What happened my teacher? Come and teach me naw!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2020
richie240:
Lolz....someone dt has jumped bail. cheesy He knows if he steps his sorry behind into Nigeria, na prison straight!
He's only looking for legitimacy to enter Nigeria. Coward of a tin! grin
grin Don't mind the clown.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Masterkernel1 post=90836480]

What happened my teacher? Come and teach me naw! [/quote
Time is money my friend... Have a nice day. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by richie240: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
Bros, every Igbo man wants to leave this country....I mean all....the only disagreement among Igbos is how best to go about it.

You people keep shouting properties here and there, what is property compared to true freedom and a better chance at building a lasting and safe property?.
Na so!
#kpn_it_real!

Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!
I partially disagree with u:
Over 90% of the same igbos u r talking about tacitly support d albino, yet they want to stay in Nigeria.
If they have their way of having Biafra and be granted citizenship of d same Nigeria, they'll come out of their closet in full support of d fugitive.

These hypocrites are the real 'selfish human beings'

#Nigeria_by_day_Biafra_by_night!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by ludd2018: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
People who still believe that Nigeria will work somehow with the current arrangements are less than any form of mammal in reasoning.

This country never worked and will never work.

Dissolution remains the best option followed by true federalism, if at all anything should be binding on the regions.

Some people are afraid of being on their own, I don't know why this is so. What are they afraid of? Always attacking people who believe in themselves.

Some people are not brought up to be mediocres and slaves....some were designed to take their destiny into their own hands....

The best that can happen to this country is dissolution and if it doesn't work still, then regions can renegotiate coming back to be one if they so wish.

I am certain that the North, East, South and even West shall be better for it.

There is no unity in this country and there will be non in the next 1million years to come.

Sincere talk . Nigerians living in denial

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by richie240: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Biko who is the serving senator under the Federal Republic of Nigeria who moved the motion for Igbos to leave Nigeria and form Biafra? If you're not a stark illiterate, you would know that's a treasonable motion.
Lolz.....sharp gyes that are 'chopping' both ways.
They shout "biafla or death" to d mugus in Aba and one Nigeria, ye'm ego" in abuja! grin

U can see why I said they themselves are d 'selfish human beings'.
KANU is a semi-lunatic, we all know dt, but d ones that know d gye is on a one way alley to nowhere yet support him are d real demons!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Peacemaker5128: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

He will go, do you think anything can happen to him there?
this is what will happen to him

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Area4Area: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Every igbo? As in all the igbos in Nigeria? Where n when did you do this your survey?

Ekwensu mia gi onu
There are some childish threads you should try to stop engaging, I saw that nonsense he posted and just jumped and passed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Fantasticcc: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
ContentedK:
please shut up coz it’s quite obvious you know nothing, the same Atlantic Ocean that goes through Lagos you’ll get in Warri, calabar, Uyo, rivers, but your kangaroo government has always made sure that non of those ports will maximize any of its potential all in the name of marginalization.. port Harcourt was just allowed to operate recently because of the congestion going on in Lagos sea port, which nobody even knows the fate of that port at the moment.. why must anyone from southeast have to travel to Lagos or Abuja before embarking on a foreign trip... Nigeria is a zoo simple
exactly,only the blind from the east will believe in one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Okoroawusa: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Area4Area:
There are some childish threads you should try to stop engaging, I saw that nonsense he posted and just jumped and passed.
Thank you. I will take your advice next time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Commonsense99: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin
Those who are shouting properties up and down, why not split up first, why border for igbos that you obviously hate on what will become their fate? Since when did you start caring for Ndi igbo?

Biko when Brexit happened how many British citizens lost their properties or business interest across other EU countries?
When USSR divided into 17 countries , when Yugoslavia splitted up, when all the recent countries divided, how many people lost their properties across borders? Y'all are stuck with that 1970 archaic abandon property mentality huh? You think the world is still sleeping? grin grin

Igbos in Nigeria are like foreign investors who have been blackmailed with policies to keep them, and get them to develope other regions!
Ideally the way your zoo leaders go round the world to woo foreign investors is the same way you will beg igbos to stay back and invest in that your lagos. Take this word to the bank.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by francis5051: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!
you are even the selfish idiot..maybe you are living fine oda igbos are not

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Ventura1: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
There are more peaceful way if most Ndigbo's are ready
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
HOPE needs our help!
There is hope for HOPE!

Nothing is to little, even ₦500

With our help she can survive... Please share if you can

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Yujin(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.

Na me talk am. His death will be so shameful that he will be quickly n hurriedly buried by his kinsmen.

Ajo nwa si owere ba nne ya afo
You'll die a horrible death such that your corpse will be devoured by scavengers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Staphylococcus: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Comedy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Amalekki: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Request DENIED. Next.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by kingseg: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na for him dream

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Jerryoc1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
noise maker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by francis5051: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.
I know we don't have anything why can't the stupid Govt allow us to go ? We

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by kemicalreact: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

All Igbos wants to go, a serving senator nearly moved the motion on the floors of the Sen ate last week. There are no Igbo desenting voices on Biafra.
Gbam, channel your energy to your senators.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Wettoid123: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
u are sick this ipob man, Nigeria is one it cannot be divided we will all Savage it together!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by vasco01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Is now we know your problem

Your problem is not Biafra (fighting for your people's freedom) but actually looking for some cash in your pocket

After making your people to believe in you, sacrificing there lives for your stupid agender
Now you want to go behind closed door to see them off abi?

God go punish your generation

No wonder igbos are not to be trusted in tgos counrty

Because if an igbo man can sell his fellow brother's for money in exchange of there freedom then he can sell everyone off

If truly you are fighting for freedom for your people the there is no negotiation untill your vision and mission is achieve

Take an example with Boko Haram

#argue with your data

#A word is enough for the wise
Signing out..............

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by eneyoduke(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Is he saying that Buhari is alive in Aso rock and not Jibrin? grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Billygee2u: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
People who still believe that Nigeria will work somehow with the current arrangements are less than any form of mammal in reasoning.

Dissolution remains the best option followed by true federalism, if at all anything should be binding on the regions.

Some people are afraid of being on their own, I don't know why this is so. What are they afraid of? Always attacking people who believe in themselves.

Some people are not brought up to be mediocres and slaves....some were designed to take their destiny into their own hands....

The best that can happen to this country is dissolution and if it doesn't work still, then regions can renegotiate coming back to be one if they so wish.

I am certain that the North, East, South and even West shall be better for it.

There is no unity in this country and there will be non in the next 1million years to come.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Queseda: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

How many Igbos have properties in the UAE and USA compared to Lagos alone? From Orile- Trade fair- Festac-Badagry, Igbos dominate those areas. Alaba is majorly run by Igbos, computer village has a huge Igbo presence, not to speak of small businesses here and there.

You people just want to kill your people's destiny...
Shut up oga, why cry more than the bereaved? It's senseless patronage and posts like this that makes Igbos think Nigerians don't want them to leave. I'm not Igbo and I'm 100% in support of Biafra, let Igbos go form their own country. Whatever happens thereafter is none of your business

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by IJOBA2: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahaha... Tell me you are kidding kidney us .

Usain Bolt Master

The oni Japa of Japa land
WHERE YOU COME DEY WHEN ARREWA DEY ROAST WE OMOLUABIS IN ONE OF HIS THREAD. NA FOR IBO MATTER YOU DEY ALWAYS GET ORGASM embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:

No political arrangement can work that involves Igbos. In is the nature of the Igbos to want to dominate and for that reason there will always be conflict.

Best thing is for everyone to go his own way...Oil is not that valuable anymore and it's only about 10% of our GDP!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser / Comrade Buses: Named After Adams Oshiomhole In Edo (PHOTOS) / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.