Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Jesus' Heart Matters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Heart Matters (158 Views)

The Heart Matters June 10 / Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 31/12/2017) Your Location Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Heart Matters by Efemena001(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Today, the Universal Church celebrates the undying love of God for us, love that is freely bestowed on us from God's goodness and compassion.

The Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is ultimately one of the solemnities of the Lord, after the Easter Season which culminated in the Feast of Pentecost.

Erstwhile, the Liturgy provided us with the Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity, and penultimately, Corpus Christi (The Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ).

All of these, in the words of the Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI: "Highlight a perspective by which the whole mystery of the Christian faith is embraced. In that, they respectively reflect the reality of the Triune God, the Sacrament of the Eucharist, and the divine and human centre of the Person of Christ." (Benedict XVI, ANGELUS, Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 7 June 2009).

We are reminded that amidst this novel pandemic, upsurge in rape cases, Terrorist Attacks, Black lives Matter, Blue Lives Matter, White lives Matter and the like; the only true vaccine and elixir, is the embrace, and emulation of that love exemplified by Jesus, in His Most Sacred Heart - A LOVE SO TOTAL, COMPLETE, UNRESERVED, INDISCRIMINATE, ENDURING, SACRIFICIAL AND UNDESERVED.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy Kingdom Come.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in your love for me.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Baby Christians Need To Grow First / Early Morning Dew / Jesus Has Been Revealed Come And Know Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.