Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. (808 Views)

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by Bobotobi191: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by Onogiede(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2020
so sad,..
Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by SLAP44: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Throwback
Helineus
Legendhero
Sammy07

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by Sammy07: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Throwback
Helineus
Legendhero
Sammy07

I checked the twitter, why is it that he posted only Yoruba victims, I checked all his post, couldn't find Igbo victims cheesy

Meanwhile, the handler is an Igbo man.

Anyways, Amotekun will flush them out very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Throwback
Helineus
Legendhero
Sammy07
The herdsmen are Ipob grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by BlowYourMind: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2020
hahahahahahahaha they have started, ipodpigs cannot be trusted, they are possessed with serpentine spirit, they are devil incarnate from the tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers
Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by Fantasticcc: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2020
cry I watched the video,it was a sad experience.she said she was raped in front of her family.one Nigeria is a scam...
Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by Supan(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sammy07:

I checked the twitter, why is it that he posted only Yoruba victims, I checked all his post, couldn't find Igbo victims cheesy

Meanwhile, the handler is an Igbo man.

Anyways, Amotekun will flush them out very soon.
This is very bad.

Baba Tinubu should stop looking for the cows before they rape all the women finish.
Re: Yoruba Woman Tearfully Recounts Her Horrors In Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen. by Sammy07: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Supan:

This is very bad.

Baba Tinubu should stop looking for the cows before they rape all the women finish.

Do you see me mentioning tinubu in my comment

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Red-handed While Rapping A 4 Years Old Girl In The Mosque / Racist White Ran Rips Of Black Life Matters Flag From Neighbours Home / A Final Year Student Valetine Lynched To Death By New Haven Neighborhood Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.