Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App (711 Views)

Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. / The Best Three Video Editing App. / Logo Design Using Picsart For Android (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by emmakeley(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2020
I have been doing mobile photos editing for a few years and I personally prefer using picsart to create content and graphics both for YouTube and Instagram... which app would you recommend I try out or you prefer using...
Re: Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by taiocol: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
emmakeley:
I have been doing mobile photos editing for a few years and I personally prefer using picsart to create content and graphics both for YouTube and Instagram... which app would you recommend I try out or you prefer using...
Snapseed
Lightroom
Toolwiz
PicsArt

In that order
Re: Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by Jh0wsef(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Can you post some of your works?
Re: Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by emmakeley(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Can you post some of your works?
Re: Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by emmakeley(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
taiocol:
Snapseed Lightroom Toolwiz PicsArt

In that order
thanks.. will try Lightroom and toolwiz.. used Snapseed a few times

1 Like

Re: Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by gudnex22(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
taiocol:
Snapseed Lightroom Toolwiz PicsArt

In that order
lightroom Mobil is overrated PicsArt is better
Re: Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by taiocol: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
gudnex22:

lightroom Mobil is overrated PicsArt is better
Should I tell you what you're speaking in grin grin

Both apps does different things
Re: Is Picsart The Best Mobile Editing App by Enrypech: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2021
In this vide, I show you in few simple steps how to create a mind blowing oil painting of a picture using just your Android Phone

You don't have to be a painter or a graphic designer to do this .

SUPER SIMPLE

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MabUvm87SEM ][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Art, Pen Drawing / Please I Need A Very Good Pencil Artist / Earn From Your Digital Marketing Expertise Today On Digitalforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.