Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nollywood Actress Sofuyi Omoborty Replies An Social Media Admirer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Sofuyi Omoborty Replies An Social Media Admirer (658 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Sofuyi Omoborty Replies An Social Media Admirer by vegafbs: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Curvy Nollywood actress and mother of one, Biodun Okeowo Sofuyi widely known as Omoborty, yesterday, took to her social media page to share a morning motivation post.

Nollywood actress Sofuyi Omoborty message was concise, precise and simple for all to understand as some of her fans reacted.

However, one of her fans, @tundeolayiwola who in admiration her beauty prayed to God in writing on her Instagram post. This never went without a quick reply from Actress Sofuyi.

Actress Sofuyi Omoborty wrote;

Command your morning and your day.
I command that this day brings us good news, massive sales, plenty money, credit alerts and safety wherever we step our feet on in Jesus name �.
Blessed morning to all Bortynations

The admirer and fan wrote;

God give me the money to tell this aunty 2 come and spend the night I don’t mind giving her $10milli

Her response; Source: https://theupdates.net/nollywood-actress-sofuyi-omoborty-replies-an-social-media-admirer/

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Rema Doing “bricklayer” Goes Viral Online / Alleged Staff Abuse: Tobi Makinde Showers Encomium On Boss, Funke Akindele / Ghanaian Actress, Akuapem Poloo Arrested Over Her N*de Photo With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.