Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? (3774 Views)

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Bruuuhhhh. I saw the crap he was typing and I was like who be this guy grin . Set awon gangster wanna be! E fit be say na 4 in a room e Dey stay for yankee like that grin

Lmao what's with the shades
Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by Beautyaddy: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheCongo2:

First, I am not Nigerian (even though I always identify myself as a Congolese Igbo smiley )
Second, I have a full time job
Third, I have 3 nationalities, meaning 3 passports

So, you are dead wrong ...

And you still took the time to respond to that scam embarassed
Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by ifecx4real: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
ednut1:
contact the airlines. Emirates and air france

Thanks alot.
After I saw this your post on Sunday night, I Googled about this and saw details about the Emirates 22nd flight from Lagos, so bought the ticket from their website that Sunday night and flew Monday afternoon.

I am now in usa. Really appreciate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2020
ifecx4real:

Thanks alot.
After I saw this your post on Sunday night, I Googled about this and saw details about the Emirates 22nd flight from Lagos, so bought the ticket from their website that Sunday night and flew Monday afternoon.

congrats
Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2020
ifecx4real:

Thanks alot.

correct. Oya send me 500 dols as tithe cheesy
Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Bruuuhhhh. I saw the crap he was typing and I was like who be this guy grin . Set awon gangster wanna be! E fit be say na 4 in a room e Dey stay for yankee like that grin
If Police arrest him now and he started speaking like that ... it will definitely turn ugly !

Dawg, Dawg ... grin

1 Like

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by EgunMogaji2: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2020
ednut1:
People are still traveling. There are evacuation flights he can tag along with. There is air france and emirates to france and Dubai. Book usa from there. I traveled on monday some usa bound guys were on the flight. We separated at addis abbaba

This is true.

Don’t wait on official USA evac flights only. Many flights are leaving.
Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by EgunMogaji2: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2020
ifecx4real:

Thanks alot.

Are you self isolating?
Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by Ahmed4002(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

This is true.

Do you have idea of any flight schedule within the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by EgunMogaji2: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Ahmed4002:

Do you have idea of any flight schedule within the coming days.

I'm not clued in on it as I have no interest.

Hav you registered with the embassy? You should as they'll notify you even of non official flights.
Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

This is true.

Hello please can you give details on how to go about this? My husband is stranded in Nigeria and we are looking for flights to US

1 Like

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by EgunMogaji2: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2020
JustHere2Observ:

Hello please can you give details on how to go about this? My husband is stranded in Nigeria and we are looking for flights to US

First thing he needs to do is register with the embassy and most importantly register for the evacuation flights. Two separate matters. I’m registered with the embassy as a citizen so I get health advisories but not registered for the evac flights as I have no interest.

Then he needs to join Facebook/Twitter and follow threads on evac flights.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by Marks112: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
JustHere2Observ:

There’s an Emirates flight leaving on July 14 to newyork

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by ifecx4real: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
There's an Emirates flight leaving for Tuesday. You can check their website.

You will need a negative pcr test. So make enquiry before you buy.

Re: Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? by Ashirioluwa: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
ednut1:
People are still traveling. There are evacuation flights he can tag along with. There is air france and emirates to france and Dubai. Book usa from there. I traveled on monday some usa bound guys were on the flight. We separated at addis abbaba

He can only travel on US evacuation flights. Also those evacuation flights are very expensive. My friend and his wife was billed $3500 plus change after arriving to US from Liberia. That means one way ticket from Liberia to jfk cost about $1800

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Relocate To Mexico / How Can I Get Botswana Visa From Nigeria / Settling Down In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.