Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) (52309 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
King Isaiah Obadare:

Boarded Train from Ibadan to Lagos. We're still stuck in the forest with unknown Chinese Men.

They said fuel finished.

What a beautiful country, Nigeria.
#Train #NigerianRailwayStation.

https://twitter.com/isaiahobadare/status/1501867096678010882?t=udSNa8UAkASHkb0XBI2GNQ&s=08

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin grin. Nigeriya jagajaga. Everything scatter scatter. Poor man dey romaroma gboza gboza. Na d shot in d air

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Lalami3232(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
The only things working well in this con3 are:
1. Corruption
2. Malpractice/cheating
3. Lies
4. Embezzlement
5. Entitlement mentality by our women
6. Yahoo yahoo
7. Ritual killing
8. Inflation
9. ETC

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by starbuck(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's no longer surprising
Everything is possible here

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by merits(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
angry
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Naija

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Sammyli(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
God bless nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Frankspot(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Startrap: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Omihanifa: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is really sad and bad for the giant of Africa

14 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by otokx(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
There was a country

19 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by ViktorCash: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Plenty skulls to be mined grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Puremaker8: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Make Una find black market buy, before skull Harvester reach Una o!

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by spy24(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yes Nigeria is a beautiful country with its own challenges like any other country

We shall get there one day

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by similoluwa921: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
What a Joke!!
hope Folake dey inside sha?? grin

22 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by markpenk: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why can't we just maintain infrastructure?

This hasn't even been fully launched (not running on full schedule yet) and we're already having issues. Last time it was vandals. Now, it's fuel. And the queues have basically disappeared in IB.

Why do I smell some sort of sabotage?

This country just finds ways to stress one every day. Smh

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by revived2: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gbas Gbos grin

This Country You Is On A Cruise Mode

This Country Us Fvcked Up

This Country 1000 Light Years Behind

But I Pray God Gives Us Good Leaders

The Citizens Are Being Kept In Poverty , Lack , Inflation Of Food Prices So The Politicians Can Easily Manipulate Them During Election

It's so Sad

E Go Be

Modified: even the train is dirty
E be Many Things

Gotta Leave This System.... it's Not Working

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ahhh, they should watch and protect their skulls oo

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pilots calculate the distance they're to cover per miles and estimate the total liters of fuel that would cover it.

Why can't the railway management adopt the same strategy?

Lagos to ibadan shouldn't be more than 350 kilometers (I stand to be corrected) then they'll estimate the quantity of fuel in liters that can cover 350 kilometers and discharge it into the train's tank.

But no, one manager somewhere will pocket the money and buy half the quantity hoping for a miracle to happen that would take the train to it's destination, thereby risking the passengers life when it gets stocked in a remote bush as a result of an empty tank.

I don't see Nigeria surviving as a country come 2023.

This I have seen.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Kundagarten: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria is a joke.
There's somebody paid to check the trains status before any journey.

9 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Josiahoba(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
lalasticlala:
King Isaiah Obadare:

https://twitter.com/isaiahobadare/status/1501867096678010882?t=udSNa8UAkASHkb0XBI2GNQ&s=08

Wahala....... grin cheesy

Nothing wey person no go see for this useless country.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
E choke, choken't it?

8 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Akeju101: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Naija my country �
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by constance500: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Problem no dey finish grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Sammyadexxx(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's well
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by emiika: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nothing dey shock me again for dis our Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.