Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Top 10 Songs On Boomplay! Number 2 Is Trending - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Songs On Boomplay! Number 2 Is Trending (337 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Songs On Boomplay! Number 2 Is Trending by jcyranking: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Boomplay top 10 Nigerian songs and artistes

Every week Boomplay will release the chart of most streamed songs on their channel. for a while now the chart hardly change it records.

Top artistes and songs on boomplay

10. Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom
Mercy Chinwo, a gospel singer released Obinasom. Obinasom is one of the gospel music that is listed on Boomplay music top 10 chart in a while.

9. Naira Marley – Aye
Naira Marley you are trending again. Naira Marley has been on all trending and top rated songs ever since he was arrested for fraudulent activities. Although this could have retarded his reputation as an artiste but it is also the cause of his fame all over the internet. Nonetheless, Naira Marley – Aye song is a top rated song. I personally enjoy listening to this song.

8. Adekunle Gold – Something different
The father of the newly arrived baby, Adekunle Gold is in the top 10 chart on boomplay.

7. Joeboy – Call
Joeboy who released “Call” after his debut EP this year. Call is some worth too special to be in Number 7 but the list just keep going with so much exciting songs by amazing artistes.

6. Omah Lay – You
Omah Lay is the talk of music this month after the release of his debut album. Omah Lay hits over 200 millions streams in all digital platform this month after the release of his album.

Omah Lay is currently my favorite artiste for this month.

5. Broda Shaggi Ft. Zlatan – Okoto

4. Dj Neptune Ft. Joeboy & Mr Eazi – Nobody

Nobody has been the top 1 song on Boomplay for weeks and it is really amazing to see this song in the top 5 list after a long time. not so long but after some other exciting songs have been released. Neptune did a great job featuring these two amazing artiste.

3. Omah Lay – Bad Influence
Omah Lay Bad Influence, I would say this is my best song from Omah Lay album. not just me but you too if you have listened to this album.

2. Zlatan Ft. Papisnoop – The Matter
[/b]Zlatan Ibile released The Matter on June 11 2020 and The matter was produced by Mr Jubulani.
Zanku Records released the official music video afterwards and the song “The Matter” has been trending on all social platforms for memes and other social activities. I strongly recommend this music for a party play especially for DJ playing in clubs.

[b]1. Simi – Duduke

This song “Duduke” by Simi happens to be the number oe song on Boomplay music stream. Duduke which was released in anticipation of Simi and Adekunle Gold child. Simi had composed this awesome song for her baby. this song is not only trending but it also sends a message to all mothers out there!
The song is believed to be a mother to child love song.

SOURCE: https://iblogmusic.com/top-10-nigerian-songs-on-boomplay-number-2-is-trending/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother / Who Is Hushpuppi? / Regina Daniela FINALLY Give Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy This Morning, Ned Nwoko R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.