Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja (22842 Views)

50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) / 300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by lereinter(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Welcome home

Common baby girl
If you really want to make real dope money

Then i recommend Arab nation for you anyday anytime twice on Friday
I guess you have not heard of Arab money
The day when i collect 700 omani rial
I reach bank i shock say the thing na 720,000 naira
Which means their 1 omani rial is equal to one thousand naira or more

Lies

Who do the exchange for you
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by SaintBishop: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pakistan of all countries? smh. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by kiddkash(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Nigerians sabi waka!!!.......

They are everywhere..even in Pakistan......Pakistan.
what of me and my guyz selling motor spare parts here in Iraq and Afghaistan
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by ovcwality(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Nigerians sabi waka!!!.......
They are everywhere..even in Pakistan......Pakistan.
Like Pakistan of all places grin
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Are you sure these people are not terrorists imported for the sole aim of changing their nationality?
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by HITsquad: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why would anyone go to Pakistan? Smh

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by Chukwumablessin: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pakistan kwa! All for money
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by murphybo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Macro231101:
Second to comment I'm getting there
Na lie u lie 7th

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by vioment: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
A very God forbid destination. Spits. Tufia
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by tradetips: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Really
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by omu4364(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bojack:
Please somebody should tell what Nigerians are doing in Pakistan

They are Boko haram terrorists in disguise.
They went for special training from their masters Al-Qaeda and some Pakistani's govt officials .
Few months from now they will unleash terror in the North.
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by ariefadenco: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
ovcwality:

Like Pakistan of all places grin

Make google your friend

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by Mazikic(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie006:
#COVIDー19:
EVACUATION UPDATE

50 Stranded Nigerians in Pakistan landed in Abuja, Nigeria today, Friday 19th June 2020 about 0145HRS via Tarco Air.

All Evacuees now on Compulsory 14 days SELF ISOLATION according to the new Protocol by the Presidential Task Force on #Covid_19

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1273948891323543552?s=19

How would someone in his right senses leaves Nigeria only to go to Pakistan?! a case of "from frying pan to fire"! O di egwu!!!
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by zuto4u(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Welcome home

Common baby girl
If you really want to make real dope money

Then i recommend Arab nation for you anyday anytime twice on Friday
I guess you have not heard of Arab money
The day when i collect 700 omani rial
I reach bank i shock say the thing na 720,000 naira
Which means their 1 omani rial is equal to one thousand naira or more

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by MetaPhysical: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bojack:
Please somebody should tell what Nigerians are doing in Pakistan

Shhyyte...Nigerians are in Kyrgizystan and Tajjikystan. What are you talking about......in next 50yrs we will have so much different races and all kind of "abroad phonetic" speaking people in here.
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by Omoslim26: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Nawa ooo. Na so so Biafrans go dey this list.

as usual the only thing that can come out from this your big head can only be this una usual igbo vs yoruba nonsense fight

u no get fault na seun give una hans

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by ovcwality(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
ariefadenco:

Make google your friend

check what exactly from Google, I think little very benefits awaits you if you are normal hustler going to a 3rd/poor country, better to stay naija

wetin consin Omar and Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by samuelmath50(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=tellsblinks post=90844317]So abuja airport has that big hill by the side?? shocked[/qu
That was before departure
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by LexngtonSteele: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoslim26:

as usual the only thing that can come out from this your big head can only be this una usual igbo vs yoruba nonsense fight

u no get fault na seun give una hans

Why are you a Igbo using a Yoruba moniker ? Are you ashamed of your heritage? That's pathetic to be honest. Wherever you're from stop hiding under another culture like a slave.

Have a nice weekend, kid.
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by stanliwise(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Macro231101:
Second to comment I'm getting there
grin grin grin grin grin Try again next time
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by stanliwise(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
j1mmy:

NIGERIANS NEED TO GET EDUCATED ABOUT THESE NEWS, THESE ARE MOSTLY IGBO DRUG DEALERS, WHO FLED INDIAN DUE TO POLICE AND OTHER VISA ISSUES - Don't let the word "Nigerians" confuse you!

Thousands of IGBO drug dealers are being killed and mistreated in India (for example) while Nigerian diplomatic missions, Diaspora commissions and other agencies describe it as Nigerian problem and everyone starts to panic.

Thousands of mostly IGBO criminals and miscreants started walking around China (during covid-19) and were thrown out of hotels and apartments, the world and Nigerian media described it as "CHINESE RACISM AGAINST AFRICANS"
Your younger ones are trying o. How do they cope with a big idiot like you. Has anyone ever told you “You nor get sense”? .
Incase you wanna clap-back I am not from the east but your tribalistic comment is so immature
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by Stewart883(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
nkemdi89:
To all those asking what are Nigerians doing in Pakistan? Many of them are student , some are workers especially in their healthcare, while some are teachers.

Liar!!! 80% of them are "Developers"
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by KayCee92(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
I don't think there is a country in this world that does not have at least 1k Nigerians in it. grin
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by rationalhuman(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pakistan is on verge of bankruptcy, Surviving on IMF Program, Sanctuary of Islamic Terrorism.

Let me tel you, Prospects of Nigeria is much better then Pakistan.

mfm04622:
All of you asking what Nigerians are doing in Pakistan, Pakistani economy is way bigger than Nigerian economy! Pakistan should be competing with at least India if they are more efficient. So if you don't raise eyebrows with Nigerians in India, why are you surprised about Nigerians in Pakistan that is a neighbor to India?
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by stanliwise(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Stewart883:

Abeg all of una wen know wetin dem dey do their, how do you people come about this stats? From which source?
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by rationalhuman(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pakistan is on verge of bankruptcy, Surviving on IMF Program, Sanctuary of Islamic Terrorism.

Let me tel you, Prospects of Nigeria is much better then Pakistan. Pakistan can be compared with Somalia only difference it it has military thats all.

mfm04622:
All of you asking what Nigerians are doing in Pakistan, Pakistani economy is way bigger than Nigerian economy! Pakistan should be competing with at least India if they are more efficient. So if you don't raise eyebrows with Nigerians in India, why are you surprised about Nigerians in Pakistan that is a neighbor to India?

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Liposure:
do they teach in english?
Mostly people from the north go there as teachers, Islamic teachers.
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Pakistan is Asia not Arab grin grin
/
Good one!�
Arab is not a continent.
grin grin

/
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Stewart883:

You sha just wan talk , I am telling something base on an accurate data, I won't go beyond that. But do you even have job ? I am talking of a well paid job, most of you hide behind your keypad to type nonsense most times.
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Interesting...Studying in Pakistan.......never knew

Mostly from the north , medicine and Islamic related courses, our military frequent there for training .

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by BEDMON1900: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
They are stranded but Paid 5 million naira to charter an aircraft to convey themselves back to the country after a religious assignment in Pakistan....
Re: 50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja by RaptorX: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pakistan is actually worse than Nigeria. This kind of traveling comes from a mentality of going abroad by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Father Of 9 Away While Saving His Cassava In Anambra / 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos / Japan Or Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.