Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (48125 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Or Gotten Any Remote Work In South Africa From Here Nigeria? / Finally Gotten A Job / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Prechboy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please Sir I'm interested 08108296988
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by rolams(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
daneni1:
I still remember that microsoft teams meeting just like yesterday, on this day 27th April, 2020. We had a meeting with one of our partner where he said he is very sorry for the disengagement as the firm need to cut down cost, and that every company possession with us should be returned back to the firm at an agreed date.

I braced up after the news, informed my siblings who are dependent on me and the comment of the younger sibling was, 'shey hungry go come dey catch me, I just smile and said, though I might have lost my job, I promise you that you won't go hungry for one day" from that day till I secure another job within the space of three weeks, I spent all my time applying for jobs that match my qualification and as God will have it, I resumed at my current place of work on the 18th of May, 2020.

Pls help me

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by entreprelaptop(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by kabanayol9(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Femich18:

Jumia do trainings. That address is the valid address for Jumia Warehouse. Kindly go and honour the invitation
Thanks Femich18, GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by rolams(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
daneni1:

I make use of linkdln, twitter, jobberman, I joined some whatsapp and telegram job platform too. Though I got the job info from a telegram link, you can pm me your number so i can add you to the telegram platform.

Pls help me
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by kabanayol9(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=austinofo post=90872003]
If you applied for the job honour the interview invite then, that's if you are still open for the job. I guess is no scam. I work with Jumia as a sales consultant and operations are still on.
@austinofo, thank you so much bro, GOD bless you, please is there any difference between sales consultant and a dispatch rider sir?
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Funkybabee(f): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Been at home since March though I focused on my business but there is no sales, pandemic and new business pitfall caused ham

Looking for better opportunity

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by kabanayol9(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Just go for the training. I'm sure lots of people applied hence, the invite as a DA you got. Probably the HR is lazy to send different invites to those that applied.

Try to go. We never can tell if your role as a DA will be different from sales consultants. I'm sure you'll get the job.
@olayinkajnr, thanks so much, GOD bless you, i appreciate, amen in JESUS name.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by olayinkajnr(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
kabanayol9:

@olayinkajnr, thanks so much, GOD bless you, i appreciate, amen in JESUS name.

Ameen, and you too.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
MyLefHan:
It hasn't been easy. Before the lockdown, I've been teaching(Physics/Maths) in a secondary school here in Port Harcourt. I'm desperately in search of job in an oil firm/company, I graduate with a B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from a foreign university though I have no experience in the field I seek to work in. Please if anyone out there is willing to help I will forever be grateful.[color=#990000][/color]

Omon, why didn't you stay back?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
entreprelaptop:
I studied nautical science. But for now I'm into laptop sales and services. On the 18th day of may I was attending to a client, I got a call from Charkins maritime ph that my name was shortlisted by ncdmb for cadetship training on board foriegn going vessel(international going ship) . I was asked If I got a mail with regards to that ..bro I shock cos na my prayer teh teh..infact I don even dey forget my career. Initially I thought it was a scam and decided to play along until they sent me videos of pple that av done that very programme..omo most of them don travel all the continent some even base for Yankee. To cut the story shot I checked my mail and confirmed the list. Was interviewed via zoom and I got a call last week to scam my int'l passport to em... na so God don pick my I call ..so i still dey for dem... me way people don laugh tire say my mate dey collect beta bar for offshore I dey lag dey form entrepreneur!!

Congrats....

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Marvog(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
i have thought of that too but I will still give try it out someday...thanks for the insight
Ok but don't wait too long before you act.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by hayjayman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Don't say what you don't know. It's 2020 and differentiating between a GNLD invite and one that isn't will suffice. That invite for training by Jumia ain't GNLD. It's for Jumia consultants. Please do not mislead people.

@kabanayol9, kindly disregard this guy's post. The invite you got is 100% LEGIT. Jumia does training for people willing to join them as DA (sales consultants).

Odeh ni e sha.. Didn't you see part of the post where I said "if you didn't apply for any job, ignore it".. And the poster has replied that he applied.. I put a clause there for him to exercise due diligence....
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by olayinkajnr(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
hayjayman:

Odeh ni e sha.. Didn't you see part of the post where I said "if you didn't apply for any job, ignore it".. And the poster has replied that he applied.. I put a clause there for him to exercise due diligence....

As expected. Kindly point to where I insulted you in my reply to you. Just please point to one place.

It's not your fault but I that replied you. But still, I won't see a misleading post and not try to correct that.

Plus, you called it GNLD and even stressing it with an apostrophe before you added the clause. Also, not everyone will do due diligence as the guy in question already concluded that he won't be going anymore not until I told him otherwise.

Thanks for the insult but I'm glad the guy have been pointed to the right direction by me.

Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Hullabaloon: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
I actually got three jobs with two more offers pending...i am currently running the three jobs...it actually content writing and rewriting for three different firms. In the period of two months I have made almost 100k sitting on my bed and typing...i think I have been blessed sha

From which platform did u get these jobs?
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by noisy45(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sam3263:
I am carrying out a survey on the impact of COVID-19 on jobs in Nigeria. I will like to know if pple are still getting jobs this period.

Please kindly share your experience let's know.
Have you been able to secure a job this period since covid-19 started.
Or have U just done interview and still awaiting to be called to resume. Please share your experience.
Thanks

Me I got a federal job of recent but I won't state the name of the agency.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by danugochukwu96(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
I was lucky, I got a job, quite huge - funny enough it was in two different places, had to choose.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Pluto2020: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sysdatek:

Send a pm or quote with WhatsApp number
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Pluto2020: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
SILVERLINES:
I'm done with searching for jobs and not even interested in any Nigerian jobs except Maga Oil companies who can afford to pay me my desire amount, or my Alma mater desires to retain me after my M.Sc programme.

For now I'm a programmer and database administrator, and I'm building my company.

I don search for job in this country tire and always gone to bed with empty stomach till I have a change of heart and work for myself now am working for companies on contract and get my pay. I don't take others from anyone or insults cos of job.
bro pls help me I want to learn programming
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by OdenKelechi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
I actually did an online interview 2 weeks ago and i got picked for the job. But then their documentation requirements are really tough so I'm not sure I'll be chasing it. I'll just focus on the job i have currently, of which the pay is not in any way bad

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by abdulwassi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Haven't gotten any oh. make person help me
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by SamJed(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hullabaloon:

From which platform did u get these jobs?
i work under people
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Pluto2020: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
MineBitcoin:
You will never get paid just for browsing the web — says who? Actually, you can! With CryptoTab Browser you surf the internet and mine bitcoin simultaneously. No investment, no hard work — just pure income. Really, you should give it a try!
Check my signature for more info
am interested bro my watsapp no is 08186353319
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
entreprelaptop:
I studied nautical science. But for now I'm into laptop sales and services. On the 18th day of may I was attending to a client, I got a call from Charkins maritime ph that my name was shortlisted by ncdmb for cadetship training on board foriegn going vessel(international going ship) . I was asked If I got a mail with regards to that ..bro I shock cos na my prayer teh teh..infact I don even dey forget my career. Initially I thought it was a scam and decided to play along until they sent me videos of pple that av done that very programme..omo most of them don travel all the continent some even base for Yankee. To cut the story shot I checked my mail and confirmed the list. Was interviewed via zoom and I got a call last week to scam my int'l passport to em... na so God don pick my I call ..so i still dey for dem... me way people don laugh tire say my mate dey collect beta bar for offshore I dey lag dey form entrepreneur!!

I tap into this testimony.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by andriods: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
toprealman:

That was a typo bro.....no need to make fun of his post.
You also made your own mistake funnily enough.

U sef also . Kwantinu grin
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Slimpotter(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
I actually got three jobs with two more offers pending...i am currently running the three jobs...it actually content writing and rewriting for three different firms. In the period of two months I have made almost 100k sitting on my bed and typing...i think I have been blessed sha
What content are you writing on, can you help out.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by dives(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
toprealman:
A friend travelled out of the country for an offshore job.....secured the new bae during this ongoing lockdown. Zero offshore experience!
God sabi go off script my people....He is really good.

Wow! How did your guy do it? I studied Petroleum Geoscience but I don't have industry experience, which is usually the set back for most jobs. I am a top notch candidate with an outstanding academic track record. Only if I could get a chance to showcase what I am made of. May I contact you on how your guy went about it? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Abiababe(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
SILVERLINES:
I'm done with searching for jobs and not even interested in any Nigerian jobs except Maga Oil companies who can afford to pay me my desire amount, or my Alma mater desires to retain me after my M.Sc programme.

For now I'm a programmer and database administrator, and I'm building my company.

I don search for job in this country tire and always gone to bed with empty stomach till I have a change of heart and work for myself now am working for companies on contract and get my pay. I don't take others from anyone or insults cos of job.

Employ me
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Abiababe(f): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
usmanjamiu723:

I gob a FG job in April few days into the lockdown
How do you get it? should i send you a pm?
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is really sad. And Naira has devalued in the last few months from 360/1$ to 445/1$, which means things are going to be more expensive. How do you survive? Do you have another side hustle?

seanwilliam:
I have done 5 interviews... all of them na still same pay with my current salary ..12k monthly grin e go better grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by toprealman: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
dives:

Wow! How did your guy do it? I studied Petroleum Geoscience but I don't have industry experience, which is usually the set back for most jobs. I am a top notch candidate with an outstanding academic track record. Only if I could get a chance to showcase what I am made of. May I contact you on how your guy went about it? Thanks.
I don't have the details at the moment unfortunately. Your time will surely come...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Dammiesugar(f): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
I did an interview on zoom and got a new job!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.