Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown (582 Views)

Orphanage Where Elo Ogidi Was Found Has Been Shut Down / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown by Temmyguru: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Former manager of Fameye, Ogidi Brown has opened up on how fake pastors scammed him as he depended on them to walk again.

The manager, who doubles as a musician indicated that he had spent a whooping sum of 30,000 Euros to these pastors and the only thing he got from them was anointing oil in different flavors.

Ogidi Brown had an accident in 2015 and has since been using wheelchair as his aid for movement.

According to him, he believed in those fake pastors and for the past five years he has been visiting them until Kennedy Agyapong started exposing fake pastors which some revealed how they scam innocent people.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND VIDEO HERE: https://tgtrends.com.ng/celebrity/pastors-scammed-me-about-30000-euros-because-i-want-to-walk-again-ogidi-brown.html

Re: Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown by GOFRONT(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Endtime pastors....Ask them to perform a miracle, oh no!!!.....Thats some herculean task there........But isolate them and some female church member in a private apartment and before you return, His functional preeq has already done wonders!!!
Re: Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown by FunFact: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pastors are just legal yahoo boys.
Re: Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown by Mayng01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Now you have learnt, that is a plus to your experience in life.
Re: Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown by generationz(f): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Where in the Bible did Jesus collect money for miracle? angry

Any pastor that wants money should first perform the miracle.
Re: Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown by govomotors: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Name them so everyone will know whom you are talking about.

Temmyguru:
Former manager of Fameye, Ogidi Brown has opened up on how fake pastors scammed him as he depended on them to walk again.

The manager, who doubles as a musician indicated that he had spent a whooping sum of 30,000 Euros to these pastors and the only thing he got from them was anointing oil in different flavors.

Ogidi Brown had an accident in 2015 and has since been using wheelchair as his aid for movement.

According to him, he believed in those fake pastors and for the past five years he has been visiting them until Kennedy Agyapong started exposing fake pastors which some revealed how they scam innocent people.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND VIDEO HERE: https://tgtrends.com.ng/celebrity/pastors-scammed-me-about-30000-euros-because-i-want-to-walk-again-ogidi-brown.html

Re: Pastors Scammed Me About 30,000 Euros Because I Want To Walk Again – Ogidi Brown by cassidy1996(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
e nor go better for those fake pastors

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest "Man Of God" For Allegedly Raping 16-year-old Girl / How Magu Embezzled N39billion, Gave Osinbajo N4billion, Begs For Soft Landing / Teens Discover Bodies In Bags While Filming Tiktok Videos In Seattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.