Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating (7810 Views)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / White Woman Call Her Husband Cheater Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by sinkhole: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
The event happened in a Spanish hospital last Monday when a white woman was giving birth with her husband present in the delivery room.

The labour was going smoothly until the baby appeared, causing great confusion.

First, the medical team thought the baby was darker because of a respiratory failure but when the whole body came out they realized the baby was a healthy little black boy.

The exhausted mother opened her arms to receive her newborn son and when she had it on her chest, she immediately yelled at her husband: “You bastard, I knew you were cheating me! Look what you’ve done, go away!”

The mother started to cry so she automatically won the argument and the husband just stood speechless in this unexpected situation.

The medical team had to respect the woman’s desire so they invited the man to leave while struggling to hold their laughs.

Two days later the father gave an interview, “I tried to talk to her but she always starts crying and I don’t want to hurt a crying woman.

I’ll have to accept the accusations.”

The woman’s point of view, “Doctors say this is impossible but I saw him chatting with a black woman.”

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/white-woman-gives-birth-to-black-baby-accuses-husband-of-cheating?xg_source=twitter

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Enoch07: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
funny woman
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
The wife thinks that the husband slept with a Black woman without condom and her vagina fluids polluted contaminated his White semen. Is that even possible? Yes, to a racist.

Can Black baby from White parents be as a result of glitches in the genetic matrix?

Maybe she tasted a big black prick?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by jswitch(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
I'm here to listen to the arguments of the NL professors.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
All married men cheat....All married women cheat...

Argue with ya keypad!!
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Kylekent59: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
WTF did I just read....

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by chiiraq802(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pictures of the black baby...or ahwontbelieve!!!

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Austin1805(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Even if anyone was to be accused of cheating, it should be the woman not the other way round

that woman is surely a racist cos i dnt know why she's annoyed at giving birth to a black baby

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by ERockson: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Don't understand who cheated
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
A chicken thief with chicken meat in her mouth accusing someone else of stealing the chicken.

Is this in their DNA bikonu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by FunFact: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
This has to be the funniest thing I've read all week grin

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by sinkhole: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
iyke926:
Could it be the husband slept with a Black woman, and her vagina fluids polluted contaminated his White semen?

I don't understand
vaginal fluid na sperm or na egg?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Aflix(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by NOC1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Women and their self pity approach to their crime, my girl friend drove in late last night and has been forming moodswing, I am just looking at her laughing.
When I will approach her she won’t remember today, she will download everything that happened.

Women can play this stupid card so much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by KindlyAssist: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Images ooo
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by ololo12: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
A typical case of the more you look, the less you see lol
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Xisnin(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
She attacked him first so as to protect herself.
Unfortunately, the husband is still confused and can't figure out the simple fact
that his wife is an adulterer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
sinkhole:
vaginal fluid na sperm or na egg?
Bros, I dey try solve a mystery puzzle grin grin. The husband should jejely run a paternity test.
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by sinkhole: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
iyke926:

Bros, I dey try solve a mystery puzzle grin grin. The husband should jejely run a paternity test.

that is the only way to solve the mystery! But will the woman agree? As that will make the wind to blow and the fowl yansh go just open grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Karemarealty288(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Reverse psychology....the woman too sharp!..maybe the man is a dundie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by laiperi: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
It could be worse. She could have accused a black man for RAPE.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by egalitarianism: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Damn. Foolishness doesn't know colour. Damn #NoToOldLeadership
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Beosten(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fear those creatures called women.
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by IlovePMB: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
The woman is APC
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by grandstar(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin

I suspect they used a black woman's sperm to fertilize the eggs or there might be dormant black genes in the woman's DNA.

Anyway, if there was cheating, the woman should check herself.
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
sinkhole:
that is the only way to solve the mystery! But will the woman agree? As that will make the wind to blow and the fowl yansh go just open grin cheesy
If the husband actually wan satisfy his curiousity, she must to gree oo.
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by martolux(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Reverse psychology.....ai tete mu ole... cheesy grin
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by lilyheaven: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Very funny
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Slynation(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol... grin so in essence she got pregnant on behalf of the black lady

Some Ndi Ocha lack common sense grin

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by Iceyjayz: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hilarious!
Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by 9gerian: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Looks like the woman is very manipulative and knows the husband to be a wimp (probably has always been one). She therefore passes the blame for everything that goes and can go wrong to him.

And it appears she has succeeded in doing so again. Now he won’t be man enough to confront the woman over her infidelity / innocence, but surely he can request a DNA test to have his sanity protected!

Manipulative people should be avoided as they can be very abusive and dangerous to the mental health of their partners.

iyke926:
The wife thinks that the husband slept with a Black woman without condom and her vagina fluids polluted contaminated his White semen. Is that even possible? Yes, to a racist.

Can Black baby from White parents be as a result of glitches in the genetic matrix?

Could it be, she had coronvirus which later affected the baby like those Chinese doctors?

Maybe she tasted a big black prick?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating by OriginalZombiE: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
NOC1:
Women and their self pity approach to their crime, my girl friend drove in late last night and has been forming moodswing, I am just looking at her laughing.
When I will approach her she won’t remember today, she will download everything that happened.

Women can play this stupid card so much.

Mood swing is one of the signs of cheating.
She don Bleep up and she knows it.

She can't face you properly so her best bet is to form mood swing.

stay woke bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt / 14 Victims Of Trafficking Rescued, 3 Suspects Arrested / Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.