Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) (61019 Views)

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 / Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by tatatar: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
R.I.P
Hope you knew that ipob are very stupid before you died
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
He lived to a ripe age. An early death is something I fear a lot but will still accept.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Explorers:
'One ring to rule them all'

Rip sire.

Three rings for the elven kings under the sky
Seven for the dwarf lords in their house of stone.
Nine for mortal men doomed to die
One for the dark lord in his dark throne in the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them.
One ring to bring them all and in then darkness bind them in the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

RIP Mr Baggins

9 Likes

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rip to him ,he was a great actor.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by 9jaArea: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Never knew he was this old.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good night to master Baggins.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Lumidee007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lolosticlolo:

Q for queen!
It's O not Q. It's like dirt is on ur phone screen or yu are high on arizona
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Davidganna10: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
RIP Bilbo Baggins just 23. Years more for your
"One hundred and eleventy one birthday" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Samstar4now(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hobbit B Baggins,

U will be greatly missed. Lord of the ring is one of my favorite movies.

RIP
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
embarassed
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
RIP, Sir.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by HornyTave: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
Bilbo Baggins

2 Likes

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Rest in peace friend.

Nairalanders, This guy use to be my very close frnd back then in the early 1900s.....

Back then in 1910s, when we will you Bibolo, u get angry with us. U pursue us.... Even ur mum will be laughing seeing u get angry that we call u Bibolo...

U are a great frnd.. Do u remember when we fought dinosaurs, when u use that ring to bring fire from heaven...

Chai Bibolo, I go miss you...

Me never die sha, I Don drink immorallity portion....
..lmao. Mumu afi immorality nuh.

petyprinces.comman attend to this he is fast losing it
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by favour32(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
All time best movie.

Still watching it till day specially part two the twin tower

God bless Aragon

God bless gandaf

God bless all the elfves

Go bless Sam wise Gangi
What of Peter Jackson?
What of J.R.R Tolkien?

2 Likes

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
All time best movie.

God bless Aragon

God bless gandaf

God bless all the elfves

Go bless Sam wise Gangi

God bless Frodo.. But Sam wise Gangi is the real nigger..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lord of the ring that year...
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
a life well spent he must have given his first son the ring before his death...may his gently soul R .I.P Amen.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Parisian: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
He could've kept thw ring in real life.

R.I.P Great one.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
oz4real83:
He was so selfish in the Lord of the rings that he refused to even get married. Only Frodo was allowed to come a little close. "Bilbo, the ring is still in your pocket" grin grin grin. What a wonderful actor grin. May his soul find rest.

He wasn't really selfish. There is a force in the ring that always make the holder of the ring to want to keep it.

2 Likes

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Awaoyelmoni(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Now his watch has ended, Farewell siry Ian..
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii

Dear lord, please take the Senator representing my constituency and Return Paapa Hobbit Baggins..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
My precious, the ring gave him long life

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
I remember ian. He is a good actor. Rest on.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rip
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rip Bilbo Baggins. Mordor, Gondor, Isengaard. Gandalf
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
All time best movie.

God bless Aragon

God bless gandaf

God bless all the elfves

Go bless Sam wise Gangi

*Gandalf the Grey/White
*Elves
*Sam wise Gamjee
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Lolosticlolo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lumidee007:

It's O not Q. It's like dirt is on ur phone screen or yu are high on arizona
Avoid me.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
beylinko02:
Explorer.. I see you

The man died at a good old age impacting his generation. Rest in peace sir hobbit!

Between, the Lord of the Rings and the hobbit remains one of my favourite movies. I have watched and rewatch..
Me too. Am addicted to those
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
offset67:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this movie
You should,TEN OSCARS no be Moi moi.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
All time best movie.

God bless Aragon
God bless gandaf
God bless all the elfves
Go bless Sam wise Gangi
And God bless Gollum (aka My Precious)
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
RIP Hobit biblo..
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Joefat: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow... My condolences to his family... May his soul rest in perfect peace..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.