Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) (61021 Views)

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 / Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by AmazingMOG: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
GogetterMD:

*Gandalf the Grey/White
*Elves
*Sam wise Gamjee
thanks
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sleep on Baggins.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by AmazingMOG: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Aurelius1:
And God bless Gollum (aka My Precious)
hehehe that devil creature just like Apc and pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by AmazingMOG: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

God bless Frodo.. But Sam wise Gangi is the real nigger..
lol
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by PremierGuy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bilbo, Bilbo, Bilbo
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by twf1: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
cheesy angry angry
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii

Dear lord, please take the Senator representing my constituency and Return Paapa Hobbit Baggins..
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Useless man
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by globalresource: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
My best movie
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by NisforNicky: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Untainted007:
This Parkinson's disease has been the major challenges of old age most especially the white. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

actually Alzheimer's, schizophrenia and Dementia are more prominent
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Explorer, welcome ! Wait o. Its like ganduje is in that movie and i didnt see him grin
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
One ring to rule them all...and na the movie I dey watch like this...
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
I read the animated book asfar back when I was in primary school so watching the movie many year later was quite amazing. He did an amazing job playing the character of bilbo baggins.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by factoryreset2: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii

Dear lord, please take the Senator representing my constituency and Return Paapa Hobbit Baggins..

Seconded
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by addexx: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Rest in peace friend.

Nairalanders, This guy use to be my very close frnd back then in the early 1900s.....

Back then in 1910s, when we will you Bibolo, u get angry with us. U pursue us.... Even ur mum will be laughing seeing u get angry that we call u Bibolo...

U are a great frnd.. Do u remember when we fought dinosaurs, when u use that ring to bring fire from heaven...

Chai Bibolo, I go miss you...

Me never die sha, I Don drink immortality portion....

How do you guys get this high
How do you do it

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
offset67:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this movie
indomie nwa
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
LORD OF THE RINGS is one of the old movies I'm craving to watch again from 1 - 3.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Bhadboi: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
RIP
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by AfroKnight: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rest in peace sir.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
thanks
wink
Anyone who loves LOTR trilogy and Matrix trilogy is an ally. grin
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
When I watch that part when he was preparing for his journey couple with that sound track, tears always fill my eyes
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
wow,strangely I watched that Lords of the ring just yesterday so if I hadn't I wouldnt have known who he was with this news. chai! RIP,sire.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by fergie001: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2020
My best movie of all times......THE LORD OF THE RINGS

Rip...Sir Ian
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by nnamdiosu(m): 1:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Explorers pls pm me. I have something to discuss with you sir
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by 2loadedguy: 1:11am On Jun 20, 2020
AmazingMOG:
All time best movie.

Still watching it till day specially part two the twin tower

God bless Aragon

God bless gandaf

God bless all the elfves

Go bless Sam wise Gangi
Don't call these names just like they are mere mortals. Call those powerful names well:

Aragon son of Arathos

Gandalf the grey

Solomon Sauraman

The dark Lord Sauron whose eyes sees all in the shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by 900warriorz: 1:18am On Jun 20, 2020
beylinko02:
Explorer.. I see you

The man died at a good old age impacting his generation. Rest in peace sir hobbit!

Between, the Lord of the Rings and the hobbit remains one of my favourite movies. I have watched and rewatch..

Please, I've been looking for a way to download that movie...the whole of it down to the battle of the five armies. Please can you help?
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by begge: 2:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Abi think say na dat imo supreme governor
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 3:44am On Jun 20, 2020
offset67:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this movie
dude i watched it recently, i assure u, it worth the hype..very nice movie...
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Majestybaba92(m): 3:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Who e come leave that e fine wife for?
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by ololo12: 4:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Back in the 1900s? You be old meat. I salute you epa

DenreleDave:
Rest in peace friend.

Nairalanders, This guy use to be my very close frnd back then in the early 1900s.....

Back then in 1910s, when we will you Bibolo, u get angry with us. U pursue us.... Even ur mum will be laughing seeing u get angry that we call u Bibolo...

U are a great frnd.. Do u remember when we fought dinosaurs, when u use that ring to bring fire from heaven...

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:43am On Jun 20, 2020
May his soul rest in peace, Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite movie. cry
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 5:18am On Jun 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Rest in peace friend.

last time i said u wound ur sense so up till now uve not treated the sense.....chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (vid / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.