Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" (32901 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
why is her comments giving some people headache?
what matters is that she condemned fraudsters.it doesn't matter the extent at which she went about it!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Podakejol: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
amuwo1980:

Go eat some rotten human flesh, I got you , eat the spleen , it is sweet meat. creeps
Stfu elenu shipoti oloripelebe olofo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by seguno2: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dpharisee:
At bolded, if the name were to be Chukwudi Okeke she won't tag it as Nigerians but Abike will gladly use the reference Igbos

That is why she is so happy and comfortable working with the Bigot in Chief, Buhari aka Mr. 97% versus 5%.
Birds of a feather truly flock together.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Austin1805(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Hope all is well with you too
com'on, i mean no harm with my question, i'm just being concerned as to what could have provoked a woman to be acting this way but if you felt offended, i'm sorry
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Evercurious(f): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Austin1805:
com'on, i mean no harm with my question, i'm just being concerned as to what could have provoked a woman to be acting this way but if you felt offended, i'm sorry

I mean no harm too.. And sorry if you felt offended
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by InvertedHammer: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
/
Not a big deal.

No particular tribe has control over the media unlike before when many tribes were muscled in Nigeria using print media.

Everyone knows the truth. Abike Dabiri failed to recognize that the train has left the station.

/

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by einsteine(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abike Dabiri is a hypocrite and an ethnic chauvinist who should not hold national position. Give her something in Afenifere or let her represent Yoruba Muslims in the Senate or something. Allowing biased people like her to hold positions that require the representation of the interest of all is one of Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by sisisioge: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chai! The money couldn't have been pure! The dude was too wasteful for a legit earner! Chai!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Cjrane2: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
There are thousands of Yoruba boys in America right now doing credit card fraud as we speak!

If Hushpuppi were Igbo, Abiku Dabiri would be slandering the entire Igbo tribe as fraudsters. She would never refer to the person as Nigerian or use their alias name. Now that the Yoruba is the criminal, all of a sudden, "all Yoruba /"Nigerians" are not fraudsters".

Shameless tribalist!

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by MetaPhysical: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
raker300:
Can you imagine this?

Wow!!!

Where was this moral equivocation when invictus was arrested?

All she did was throw passive aggressive jabs at his tribe.

Now she wants to subtly downplay this case?

Mehn..what a shame.

This admin has exposed a lot of people for who they really are..

Invictus was a criminal. He was caught red handed!

Hushpuppi is not, he is "suspected" to be involved in some shady deals. Das all!

Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by JaphNice(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sirjendon:

Generally, Igbo's have problem(s), there is nothing you do that's right in their red eyes.

And they are the problems of Nigeria. they cus what they are facing, through Aguiyi ironsi, they start the killing of other tribe first.

rubbish ppu.
nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by delawal: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
raker300:
Can you imagine this?

Wow!!!

Mehn..what a shame.

dont ever be surprised. she is a yoruba woman,,. thats what they re known for, jealosuy and hatred. yorubas are worst,than d vipers venom, fear them in all u do.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
raker300:
Can you imagine this?

Wow!!!

Mehn..what a shame.

Ask any Thai policeman or ask around in many Asian countries and they would readily tell you about the Igbos. That is how bad the word Igbo has gone. Many of the law enforcement agents in these countries can tell Igbos apart from other Africans.

So, you people need to caution yourselves. Your elders also need to work on that culture that glorifies wealthy people without much consideration for source of wealth.

I know that Nollywood has tried in many ways to mirror this menace in Igbo societies, but the culture of wealth worship continues unabated.

Aside the fact that the Igbo culture glorifies wealth irrespective of source, it also puts too much pressure on its youth with its exploitative bride price system. Many of these young men are thus left with little or no option but to delve into crimes to be eligible enough.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by kennieG(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abike the fuckn bigot

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
delawal:

dont ever be surprised. she is a yoruba woman,,. thats what they re known for, jealosuy and hatred. yorubas are worst,than d vipers venom, fear them in all u do.

Look at this bigot.

For all your mistakes, you blame the Yorubas. Maybe it is the Yorubas who are responsible for pushing you people into drugs in Asian countries to the extent that the policemen can now tell Igbos apart from other Africans.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Ifyz0001: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
I blame all our so called leaders (politicians) that easily steal billions of naira and nothing happens to them in Nigeria. They (Nigerian Politicians) will still be celebrated as an elite in our society after ripping the country off.

I pity the young ones (Nigerian youth) that now think they can do the same as our currupt politicians, anywhere in the world.

We the Nigerian youths should be careful with our dealings because our politicians has full immunity that shields them from any probe while in office. Even when they get out of office, it's still "my padi padi" that gets to replace them.

We understand why the youths are craving to steal billions now, cos our politicians do the same on a regular basis without been called to book. It is not the same as a simple "yahoo boy", who has once stolen (hacked or swindled) a lot of money from foreigners because, those guys can track you, they can even show you your shit in your septic tank and separate your urine even. And guess what, you don't have immunity.

It is important now is to know and identify your role model in life, there are Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Clinton, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk to mention a few. I have my reservations about Dangote, he can't make my list of role models.

It is high time we had immunity removed from all political offices here in Nigeria, so we can get a real life scenario about the corrupt politicians. So we the younger ones can learn also. There are no checking and balancing system effective in our country, this is important so that everyone can learn the right way of life.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by babtoundey(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
finnacle2020:
Can you imagine!!!

She is defending him because he is Yoruba. Tribalism is what will destroy this country.

She might say she did not mention any tribe but her actions affirm the fact that she is a tribalistic woman.

If this guy is igbo, you can only imagine the headlines in the media by now

She is defending him? Is that the meaning you read to "Not all Nigerians making progress abroad are fraudulent".

And you are quick to tag are a tribalist when you yourself are a very stinking and irredeemable tribalist.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by laiperi: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2020

Can someone please quote where she praised any criminal or Ramoni so that I can hammer Abike Dabiri.

One quote is enough.

Still waiting.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
JaphNice:
nonsense
thank God, you know Igbo's are nonsense ppu.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Ask any Thai policeman or ask around in many Asian countries and they would readily tell you about the Igbos. That is how bad the word Igbo has gone. Many of the law enforcement agents in these countries can tell Igbos apart from other Africans.

So, you people need to caution yourselves. Your elders also need to work on that culture that glorifies wealthy people without much consideration for source of wealth.

I know that Nollywood has tried in many ways to mirror this menace in Igbo societies, but the culture of wealth worship continues unabated.

Aside the fact that the Igbo culture glorifies wealth irrespective of source, it also puts too much pressure on its youth with its exploitative bride price system. Many of these young men are thus left with little or no option but to delve into crimes to be eligible enough.
T.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Ibechris2: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
This one na Yoruba...let us call it the real name.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Mynightmare: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
What do you expect from a shameless tribal jingoist, a stinking hypocrite like abike
Its now ur tribal man that was caught and you started preaching,
You all will reap what you sow, old hag.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Billygee2u: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
raker300:
Can you imagine this?

Wow!!!

Mehn..what a shame.

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Billygee2u: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
OnyeObodo:
Lol.... Can you imagine the hypocrisy of this mad woman?

Abike Dabiri is a shameless, hopeless, stuppid tribal bigot!

Was this not same animal that termed the whole Igbo people especially Anambra men criminals because of invictus obi? And some drug dealers found in Thai prison?

Why did she not say that a few bad apples does not make the Igbo race bad?

Thank God the whole world can now see her hypocrisy.

Tufiakwa! I SPIT ON HER FUTURE GRAVE!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by seanjy4konji: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mad woman..

I have never taken this idiot serious...she is a lesbian self.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by itu404(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Evercurious:

You read again and take your time to comprehend her statements
No, bros you should read again
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
this woman is annoying kinda
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by itu404(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
laiperi:
Can someone please quote where she praised any criminal or Ramoni so that I can hammer Abike Dabiri.

One quote is enough.
i second you... like everyone here is finding it difficult to comprehend her write up
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by rbjimoh: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
raker300:
Can you imagine this?

Wow!!!

Mehn..what a shame.

You probably don't understand English, where did she defend hushpuppie?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by LegendHero(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
This thread confirms that there are lot of educated illiterates in Nigeria.

People without a mind of their own that just follow the bandwagon.

They just saw the first few comments on the threads and the other ones just keep regurgitating the tales without reading the main thing Abike said.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
There is Rot in every Nigerian tribe which igbos are not excluded. Many Yorubas make money illegally but the media will first showcase an igbos man ..maybe in trying to justify why they have many rich among them. Statement like yours is born out of complete hatred an envy. If igbos are leading in crime in Asia , which tribe is leading in UK. U see most of you are born to hate igbos and listen to you tribalism filled media.

But you will hardly find a Yoruba glorifying a wealthy Yoruba person with questionable wealth.

I can tell you that many Yorubas don't even give a damn about Hushpuppi or other fraudsters who are Yorubas or bear Yoruba names.

And we don't have a problem when the law catches them. But the average Igbo person sees persecution and marginalization whenever an Igbo is arrested. Rather than disown the person the way Yorubas do, Igbos will start rallying around the person and blaming Hausas or Yorubas for the arrest.

Sometime ago, Air Peace boss got into some trouble. The Igbos on here did not even wait for events to play out before they started accusing the Fulanis and the Yorubas of being jealous of the man.

Yoruba man gets arrested, no one blames other tribes. Hausa man gets arrested, no one blames the other tribes. Igbo man gets arrested, the Igbos blame Buhari and the supposed Fulani hegemony, they accuse Yorubas of being jealous and reporting the affected Igbo man to Buhari and EFCC, they blame everyone other than the criminal from their tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents / NDLEA Marks Kyari’s Maiduguri Houses, Shopping Plaza For Investigation / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.