Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) (32319 Views)

Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:25am On Apr 21
Everybody was afraid of spraying money including me- Abike Dabiri-Erewa shares her experience at a party in Lagos.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3krd-lvCtk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6A9XMxLLa5/?igsh=azM2c3drdXdnMnFu

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Hopss(m): 8:31am On Apr 21
truly if we want Nigeria to work, it will work..

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Peakdesign23(m): 8:33am On Apr 21
Only this small thing una dey fear? grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Lifestone(m): 8:42am On Apr 21
We just need to enforce the law in Nigeria and most of our problems will be abated

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Asmmi: 9:15am On Apr 21
The spraying of notes is a Nigerian tradition. It's one of the ways the rich show off their wealth in public gatherings, most especially parties. You can't take it away from Nigerians because they love to show off publicly. Even public office holders are guilty of the crime. This break will not last long. Make Una dey watch

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by iLegendd(m): 9:15am On Apr 21
This law will really help men in their saving culture. It will reduce gold-digging and even kidnapping cuz some of these bad people monitor who sprays the most in an event.

Spraying of money has a spirit just like crypto.

You won't know when you'll be all in spraying 3 million Naira you withdrew just to let people know say men mount, but you only have 2 million left in your account.

Also, spraying is addictive. When you're used to it like Cubana, if you don't spray, it looks like the event is boring to you because your addiction has been taken away by EFCC.

Women hardly spray money. When they manage to, their sugar daddy or husband gave it to them. Men should emulate women in this regard. They're 99.99% stingy with money.

They'd rather buy 6 million Naira fake bone straight hair than spray their best friend 500k at a wedding.

So, if you want to show off, put it in an envelope. If you can't, because no one will see it, you want the world to know what you're giving, then buy the person a car or a house or anything you can afford with the money and can be VIVIDLY seen since that is what you want.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 9:15am On Apr 21
Lol, just give it time, it will be back to status quo in no time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Apr 21
But govt officials are not afraid to loot the treasury. I dey laugh .

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:18am On Apr 21
Kemadealadire:
Lol, just give it time, it will be back to status quo in no time.

People will start whistle blowing. So any sensible person won't dare spray money .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Apr 21
Discipline must be taught across...!

Let's not stop here!

Corruption across all sectors must be stamped out in order for this nation to enjoy any form of progress.

11 Likes

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by tefishy(m): 9:19am On Apr 21
We still have to do more in fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by datola: 9:19am On Apr 21
Kudos to EFCC on this!

They can do same in other sectors.

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Offpoint1: 9:21am On Apr 21
This will be bad for all celebrants because most sprayers do so to show off. Giving you the fund in transfer or envelope will not massage their egos, so they won't give shxt or they'll give little.

Suspend all parties guys, else you run at loss.

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Johnjustice: 9:21am On Apr 21
This lady just dey enjoy, look fresh. But she don put in work though. Give people money, don't spray it.

EFCC need to focus on Governors and Ministers, as well as house of assembly and Senate. These are the people controlling our national wealth, their corruption affects our existence as a nation...put more priority and resources in doing undercover in ministries and planting informants in every government ministry and state government apparatus. Follow the expenditure and demand balance sheet from state governors.
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Sunnykind(m): 9:23am On Apr 21
officialwdhtv:
Everybody was afraid of spraying money including me- Abike Dabiri-Erewa shares her experience at a party in Lagos.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3krd-lvCtk eya! Sorry to all up and growing fuji and juju musicians. Kwam1, Pasuma and co had cashed out big time.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6A9XMxLLa5/?igsh=azM2c3drdXdnMnFu
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by 2Radii: 9:23am On Apr 21
Yes...thatbis part of the sanity we want

1 Like

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Nahunger(m): 9:25am On Apr 21
cheesy
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Praying4Nigeria: 9:25am On Apr 21

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by 2Radii: 9:27am On Apr 21
datola:
Kudos to EFCC on this!

They can do same in other sectors.

Same EFCC that some unfortun8 people are criticising that dey are useless that dey don't have work to do that is why they are after the naira mutilators....as if that is not part of their jobs

1 Like

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Ibst: 9:28am On Apr 21
Lifestone:
We just need to enforce the law in Nigeria and most of our problems will be abated
Wallahi, the fear of imprisonment with no fine.
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Kizzygentle: 9:28am On Apr 21
Na bobrisky do this one.. Without bobrisky misbehaviour, efcc for no use naira mutilation hold am make people come dey fear... no be efcc do this one, na Bob do am.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Inspirer1: 9:29am On Apr 21
Spray and get arrested angry. Mutilation of the Naira is bad!

On another note, I think efcc should let us know if 'spraying' and 'mutilation' of the Naira are the same. I say this cos if we are truly talking about mutilation of the Naira, most of the sprayed cashes are not as mutilated as what people use to transact in our streets and markets.

I think if the main aim of efcc is to curb Naira mutilation, instead of arresting and trying people, efcc should rather concentrate on mass orientation on mutilation of the Naira through both print and electronic media in conjuction with the National Orientation Agency, that will drive home the objective better than arresting people.

#being_objective

1 Like

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by YorubaForum: 9:34am On Apr 21
This country is very corrupt..

How can this (Portable) be walking around scout free, when he is the highest abuser of Naira sad

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 9:36am On Apr 21
So Richie, too bad I can't spray you the 10million naira I budgeted for your wedding.

And I be baller , how we go do am na....

No come tell me to give him directly, the world won't know my worth, I need to command the Fucking respect I earn by spraying those damn bundles.

I want to make it rain on you..

Oh EFFC ooo.

Na who dey try wake me up from my sleep 😴

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by sweetTai(m): 9:39am On Apr 21
This is great! This policy should be named “Handicapping Owambelism”.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 9:40am On Apr 21
Good
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Tetraozonaitera: 9:40am On Apr 21
Aiyefele once said in an interview. The only person that gave him the highest money during one of his Band outings was Davido. He said he came to him where he was singing, prostrated and said, "Daddy mi, mi o mo pe eyin naa maa wa ibi" (my daddy I didn't know you'll come here) Davido called one of his boys to bring him money and he dropped a million naira bundle on his lap.

NO SPRAYING.

He said that was the biggest he has ever received at once when singing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Fcwilly: 9:40am On Apr 21
The culture of spraying money is bad culture and must be killed

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking / Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.