Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

HIV+ And HPV+ Gay Pedophile Arrested After Defiling And Infecting Three Underage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV+ And HPV+ Gay Pedophile Arrested After Defiling And Infecting Three Underage (326 Views)

Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV+ And HPV+ Gay Pedophile Arrested After Defiling And Infecting Three Underage by inforsu: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
A report was made known to the police in Bauchi State ,that a man HIV+ and HPV+ gay pedophile defiled 3 siblings of ages(8,7and 5).

According to reports, The man who committed this assault is 33 years old and he threatened to kill them if they say anything to anyone.

Test reports examined on theses siblings shows specimen from the same culprit.
See the rapist pictures>>>>>
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/06/hiv-and-hpv-gay-pedophile-arrested-after-defiling-and-infecting-three-underage-siblings-in-bauchi-state.php

Theses kids are now infected with HIV and hepatitis- B reactive
Re: HIV+ And HPV+ Gay Pedophile Arrested After Defiling And Infecting Three Underage by godofuck231: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
two words in my mind if this is true, "ELECTRIC CHAIR"

(1) (Reply)

Rape, Kidnap And Robbery Was My Fate On That Day / Police Parades 24 Suspects Who Defrauded Nigerians Of Covid19 Relief Funds. / Two Children Orphaned As Man Kills Lover, Self On Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.